Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinegooddrugguy
Male

Loc: Subjectiville
Worst Drug Experiences *DELETED*
    #9131192 - 10/25/08 10:43 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by gooddrugguy

Reason for deletion: sp

Edited by gooddrugguy (10/25/08 10:44 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Loc: P/N/W
Re: Worst Drug Experiences [Re: gooddrugguy]
    #9131278 - 10/25/08 11:15 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

The very first time I smoked bud, we were using a 2ft zong. Little did I know, this was a horrible idea. I got so high I thought I was going crazy, I freaked out. Decided right then that I would never do it again. That was In january..now im doin' it daily. haha

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: Worst Drug Experiences [Re: upinthetrees]
    #9131293 - 10/25/08 11:20 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I overdosed on 2c-i an I havent been the same since. I seriously think it is one of the main factors in my current mental illness.

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
    #9131294 - 10/25/08 11:21 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Probably this... Sitting around one night, many many years ago, with a quarter oz. of coke, waiting for my buyers to show up. No one shows, so I decide to bang a 1/4 G. 20 minutes later, another shot, then another, and so on. End up doing 1/2 G shots, running out side naked and laying down in the snow, hoping my heart wouldn't explode. People started showing up after I'd finished off those 7 grams. My arms a bloody mess, pissed I didn't make any money, and my brain completely crazy and fried. Last time I ever IV'd coke...

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
    #9131296 - 10/25/08 11:21 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

dxm overdose

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Worst Drug Experiences [Re: MisterMuscaria]
    #9131311 - 10/25/08 11:27 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:
I overdosed on 2c-i an I havent been the same since. I seriously think it is one of the main factors in my current mental illness.

Can you elaborate?  I had a very traumatic experience my second time using 2c-i.  It overloaded everything I possessed or knew about myself.

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: Worst Drug Experiences [Re: MOTH]
    #9131359 - 10/25/08 11:41 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:

Can you elaborate?  I had a very traumatic experience my second time using 2c-i.  It overloaded everything I possessed or knew about myself.

Basically Im in my buddies car a few years ago and he was weighing me out a few hits of 2c-i powder. It SPILLED everywhere so I started licking it off of cards, cd cases and other things. He gave me 200 mg after that instead of a 20 mg dose because it was still fairly new, nothing was knownabout it and there wasnt even a standard dosage yet.
I drive to a house party and in the kitchen I make a drink. I pour a few shots of whiskey, some cider and holistic alertness drops into a cup and then put about 150 mg of the 2c-i on there giving the other 50 to a friend, who eats it all. I stir up the cup and take a few sips....then I chug it and as soon as I chug it the border to the room starts getting all wavy. I run in circles around the inside of the house (its built like a loop) for about an hour, and then I go into the bathroom and I can see all the blood flowing underneath my skin. I KNW I was going insane. I wanted to go insane on something where insanity was celebrated though, so I made music the whole time, and it was VERY beautiful music. THe bad part of the experience was how it permanently changed the way I think and feel about things in general. Everything seemed normal up until that point and hasnt seemed normal since. It was entirely visually intense, there were pictures of gymnists on the wall and I saw them keep spinning. I saw fractals on the fretboard of the guitar that showed me where to put my fingers. 48 hours later I was still going hard while out at dinner with my parents. It made me very shaky, I could barely hold a fork. My hair started to fall out. My stomach was doing summersaults and I couldnt really eat.

I think Ive had worse experiences come to think of it though, such as a DXM trip, a few bad laced pot experiences, and I had a HORRIBLE extacy experience.
The DMX was the worst though, I ate skittles with paxil and I thought I was going to die. It hurt whenever I moved any part of my body. It felt like there were rocks in my stomach that weighed 15 lbs each.

During the bad laced pot experiences I would smoke and hear this noise that sounded like it was 1000s of decibels, the loudest thing I ever heard, like I could hear the screams of billions of people all at once. I couldnt sleep because of it or even think.

During the extacy experience I blacked out for most of it and as I thought it was just ending I drove off. Everything got brighter and brighter, yellow and then all white so I had to pullover into a mulch depot thing and lay down. I saw the white light and was CONVINCED that this was it, so I made my peace with god and got ready for the journey to the afterlife.

I had a horrible mushroom trip once too at a festival. I hadnt got my wisdom teeth removed yet and I was born with six of them. It felt like my jaw was goint to snap. I could feel the walls inside my skull breathe. I started having bizarre thoughts about numerology and I was able to dodge raindrops. Eventually I had to go to the ER because I thought my head was gonna explode. The cop took my pot but let me keep my hash and I was all like "HERE TAKE IT I JUST NEED HELP" Now that I reflect on it I dont think it was mushrooms at all, because Ive done mushrooms many times before that and many times since, never with those  effects. In the ER I saw some 50 year old biker lady from halfway across the room and didnt have my glass +hullucinating so I thought she looked decent then she came close and I was in for a shock. to find she was hideous. The guy on the bed next to mine was also in there for a bad trip, on acid. We shared a cab and the cab driver was a funny looking guy who was into BDSM, his wife was a dominatrix and mixed martial artist and he said he liked mushrooms but never did cid.

Edited by MisterMuscaria (10/25/08 11:52 AM)

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #9131377 - 10/25/08 11:44 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

took 15mg xanax one night with some hydros and ended up helping my xanax addicted buddy break into a good friends safe and steal weed.

next day i didnt remember anything, but the whole thing was obvious.  safe was destroyed and we all wake up in the same damn appartment saying "dude what the hell happened"?  luckily my friend understood we were way fucked up and only like a quarter ounce of weed was gone out of a pound.

stopped doing xanax for fun after that.  i still feel bad to this day even though i have apologized so many times and he has excepted and forgiven me.

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
    #9131380 - 10/25/08 11:44 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah...I would prob stop doing drugs after something like that...lol

--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Invisiblebadlydrawnboy
Witnessing
 User Gallery

#9131381 - 10/25/08 11:45 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

overdosed twice on dxm powder, the most painful experience of my life.  -besides having a benzo withdrawl seizure in the psych ward, that HURT.  was pretty sure i was dying.  and rightly so, i was in the ward for taking near 200 sleeping pills

--------------------
_/\__/\/\__/\_/\_/\_/\/\_/\_/\/\_/\__/\__/\__/\/\__/\_/\___/\_/\/\_/\_/\_/\_

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Worst Drug Experiences [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #9131388 - 10/25/08 11:46 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

usefulidiot13 said:

stopped doing xanax for fun after that.  i still feel bad to this day even though i have apologized so many times and he has excepted and forgiven me.

What a nice guy.

Offlineupinthetrees
.Ease through your Mind.
Male

Loc: P/N/W
Re: Worst Drug Experiences [Re: zSDMF]
    #9131408 - 10/25/08 11:50 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

zSDMF said:
dxm overdose

hard to OD on dex, how much did you have?

--------------------

I want to show you life for what it's worth, from beginning to end from when your life was first launched 'till when it descends back to earth. From pyramiding at it's peak 'till when it turns back into dirt..

Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
    #9131427 - 10/25/08 11:55 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

yeah, beyond nice. 

he doesnt like that guy who i had with me though.  he seemed to think that it was mostly that guys doing..not mine.  i was there tho, and also still dont remember anything.

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
Re: Worst Drug Experiences [Re: upinthetrees]
    #9131561 - 10/25/08 12:23 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

upinthetrees said:
Quote:

zSDMF said:
dxm overdose

hard to OD on dex, how much did you have?

not enough to warrant an overdose, that's for sure.  i only took maybe 500mg that night, don't remember the exact dose.  ended up seizing, convulsing, heart stopping.. the whole nine yards

InvisibleMisterMuscaria
Male User Gallery

Re: Worst Drug Experiences [Re: zSDMF]
    #9131567 - 10/25/08 12:25 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah Ive had the same thing.

Offlineisaacein
exp(ix) = cosx + isinx

#9131595 - 10/25/08 12:31 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

MisterMuscaria said:

He gave me 200 mg after that instead of a 20 mg dose because it was still fairly new, nothing was knownabout it and there wasnt even a standard dosage yet.

Huh? It was first discovered by Shulgin who clearly stated a recommended dosage of 14-22mg. PIHKAL was on the shelves before 2C-I was made available anywhere.

--------------------
Formula: 0

Offlinecircularvortex
Bass Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #9131677 - 10/25/08 12:46 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

This really doesn't seem so bad when compared to some of the rest of these...but I discovered I'd gotten poison ivy rash in the crack of my ass while on some pretty heavy doses at a festival.

--------------------
No statements made in any post or message by myself should be construed to mean that I am now, or have ever been, participating in or considering participation in any activities in violation of any local, state, federal, or fashion police laws. All posts are works of fiction.

For well you know that its a fool who plays it cool
By making his world a little colder.

Under closer inspection I realised it was a funky ball of tits from outer space.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: Worst Drug Experiences [Re: circularvortex]
    #9131694 - 10/25/08 12:49 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Did you have to keep resisting the urge to scratch your ass-crack? haha :grin:

Invisiblegrewya
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Arlen Gun Club
    #9131724 - 10/25/08 12:54 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

When I was about 16, a friend told me you can "trip out" on Robitussin DM. So I went and bought 3 bottles, went home and slammed all 3. Horrible, Horrible experience. I wouldn't call it a trip...more like...Why did I do this? I feel like I'm going to die. I'm an idiot.

--------------------
Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.  - Joe Biden

Offlinegooddrugguy
Male

Loc: Subjectiville
Re: Worst Drug Experiences *DELETED* [Re: circularvortex]
    #9131743 - 10/25/08 12:58 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Post deleted by gooddrugguy

Reason for deletion: ?

Edited by gooddrugguy (10/25/08 01:00 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies