Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinec1dh3d
The elephant is BACK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Pluck n Dunk or keep fruiting? (Pics)
    #9124859 - 10/24/08 01:36 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

This is a tray full of PE, that is pinning all over the place, at different times. There are some that are coming to full maturity (I think, damn caps with no veils is throwing me off big time), yet I have literally over a hundred tiny pins everywhere. My question is, once the first round of near-mature ones finish should I dunk this or let the little pins keep growing? There are way too many to pick them out before the dunk, so would dunking kill them or just stall them? Take a look at the pics and let me know.

I'll add in a few pics of my last EQ grow for fun, I was pretty happy with it :smile:

I drank way too much one night, and this is what I woke up to - a tin pan squished into this chamber, next to an empty bottle LOL

My camera has shitty quality (Aiptek sucks ass), but if you look close, there are a lot of tiny pins just starting.

More tiny pins, without their older brothers in the shot for comparison.

A cool pic of a first flush of EQ's, brf cakes cut in half vertically and layed directly on perilite.

A different view, they aren't camera shy :smile:

Flush number one made me about flush in my pants - these are all bone dry. Not real impressive, but this was an extremely small scale experiment.

So, let em keep growing, dunk the pins, any input?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemozartvicious
Perma Trails
Male

Loc: Dead luck hubris
Re: Pluck n Dunk or keep fruiting? (Pics) [Re: c1dh3d]
    #9124873 - 10/24/08 01:40 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'd leave it alone

--------------------

Friend- "Dude, A lot of people thought you were a snob in High School"

ME- "What? I didn't even talk to those people"

Offlinescubabuddha
friend of a friend of a friend
Male

Loc: Boulder, CO
Re: Pluck n Dunk or keep fruiting? (Pics) [Re: mozartvicious]
    #9124904 - 10/24/08 01:50 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

me too. your pins look pretty well established so i'd let it fruit.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Penis Envy Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies