Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinejamapricotica
Stranger

HBW- Tas legality
    #9122989 - 10/23/08 07:07 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

So I can order Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds from Brisbane, but Im totally unclear on how that would go down with Tassies hardcore quarantine situation.
Does anyone know if theyre illegal here cause theyre an obnoxious weed? Or illegal due to the LSA content? Or maybe theyre not illegal at all and I can go for it?
I cant find shit on the internet cause the government doesnt exactly go out of its way to make easily-understood legal information all too available.
Can anyone in the know help?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth, Milky Way Galaxy Flag
Re: HBW- Tas legality [Re: jamapricotica]
    #9123192 - 10/23/08 07:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I don't think Hawaiian Baby Woodrose is illegal anywhere, maybe Australia but that's just because they got some seriously fucked up laws and are really anal about drugs.

Edit: Yep, illegal in Austrailia and Italy, no confirmed issues with law anywhere else in the world.

http://www.erowid.org/plants/hbw/hbw_law.shtml

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Edited by highdroponics (10/23/08 07:50 PM)

Offlinegilrand
wannabesomething
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sub Arctic
Re: HBW- Tas legality [Re: highdroponics]
    #9125048 - 10/24/08 02:53 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

highdroponics said:
I don't think Hawaiian Baby Woodrose is illegal anywhere, maybe Australia but that's just because they got some seriously fucked up laws and are really anal about drugs.

Edit: Yep, illegal in Austrailia and Italy, no confirmed issues with law anywhere else in the world.

Hey,

just for the sake of information it is ILLEGAL in Finland aswell. Stupid yeah, but what can you do :smile:

//Gilrand

InvisibleQuantumReality
Mycopath 🗡
 User Gallery

Loc: BoobyTraps
    #9125296 - 10/24/08 06:11 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

i wouldnt worry bout it man, you should be sweet if its just the seeds

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Re: HBW- Tas legality [Re: gilrand]
    #9125630 - 10/24/08 09:02 AM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

gilrand said:
Quote:

highdroponics said:

Hey,

just for the sake of information it is ILLEGAL in Finland aswell. Stupid yeah, but what can you do :smile:

//Gilrand

You should contact Erowid and let them know that so that they can list it as such.

--------------------
Dr :ronpaul: says to stop trying to treat the side-effects of big government and focus on the core issues. End the Federal Reserve/audit the gold reserves at Fort Knox, abolish the IRS, end all wars and occupancies, stop the building of an empire that will inevitably fail, and cut all unconstitutional federal programs. Put the power back in the peoples' hands by ending this nanny-state.

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
    #9127824 - 10/24/08 04:21 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

I´ve contacted erowid lots of times and they never seem to respond anything. The site is great but they suck.

FH

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

Re: HBW- Tas legality [Re: felixhigh]
    #9128273 - 10/24/08 05:57 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Ah, are there any better ones that are similar?

--------------------

Offlinejamapricotica
Stranger

#9129174 - 10/24/08 09:46 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the info guys!
Yeah, in Australia we have some pretty prejudicial drug laws. Also, I might throw it out there that there is a rumour going around that they are pushing to get sniffer dogs into post offices. I'm not 100% sure but its probably worth the caution for anyone posting stuff about.

Offlinehighdroponics
Professional Deadhead
Male User Gallery

#9129247 - 10/24/08 10:17 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Damn, correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't your government founded by a bunch of banished criminals? Kind of ironic that it would turn out to be so tyrannical.

--------------------

Offlinejamapricotica
Stranger

#9133621 - 10/25/08 07:48 PM (15 years, 4 months ago)

Ha ha close! Our government was founded by the British but yeah this place was a jail. And after they committed genocide on the real Australians, they went ahead and banned Earths natural gifts while they make shitloads of money from selling dangerous drugs.
Don't get me wrong I do love this place to bits! But its the wankers with the strangle-hold on us that I hate. The people in charge are just completely ignorant of facts.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds