Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineitsthewhitekid
Male

Loc: Georgia, United States
Opinions upon the spirits of the dead
    #9093782 - 10/17/08 08:53 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

So, the month of October is upon us. This time of year is when the topic of ghosts, spirits, hauntings and the like are popular. I am extremely interested in such topics year-round, yet I figured now would be an appropriate time to start a discussion. Here you may post your experiences, opinions, and whatever else you would like to share on the subject.

Also, I would like to present a question that I have been pondering. In the attempt of contacting the dead, or searching for answers such as in a ghost hunt, could one dose (lightly) on shrooms to open one's mind, and sensory field? What is your over-all opinion on this? I think it may have potential, seeing as how shrooms help you become one with your surroundings, and experience. Could this be a key to communicating with the 'other side', or do you think it would just spawn bad trips or false hallucinations?
Do you believe in ghosts?
You may choose 1

Votes accepted from (10/17/08 08:52 PM) to (No end specified)
You must vote before you can view the results of this poll

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemandy420
misfit

Loc: Ohio
Re: Opinions upon the spirits of the dead [Re: itsthewhitekid]
    #9102136 - 10/19/08 10:23 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Ok so up until Winter of 05 i didnt necessarily believe in life after death.
i was chillin out in my room watching tv in the dark and i looked over to the corner of my room to see this thick glowing white mist floating about 4 ft off my floor just a few ft from where i was.
it was so surreal,and i wasnt on anything!

from then on weird shit just kept happening mainly to me,
weekly everytime i fell asleep at different times of the day and night
my tv/light and sometimes my stereo would turn off or on sometimes even turn up until i turned it off by itself without an alarm or a short.
at times i wake up to a voice so i get up to look around the house to see who it is and i can clearly hear the voice coming from a specific room and i go to open the door and it stops.
Im scrared to me alone in my house

--------------------
"The world wakes up every morning thinking about fucking you. The very oceans themselves are products of The Earth's wet dreams about screwing your life over..You're just another object in the world's sick perverted fantasies!"
"The world is trying to fuck you right now. Just the other day it asked me for your phone number, but I knew better."

Offlineeve69
--=..Did Adam and ...?=--
Male User Gallery

Loc: isle de la muerte Flag
Re: Opinions upon the spirits of the dead [Re: mandy420]
    #9125304 - 10/24/08 06:15 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Ghosts are all around us, for even just try to change you life, all those ghosts come back to haunt you.

For not many at all ever those ghosts may have assumed some preternatural substance.

But otherwise, ghosts all around, some so powerful that it's sometimes hard to breathe.

May they all go to light and be free.

--------------------
...or something

Offlineflangenips
Batshitinsanse
 User Gallery

Loc: aotearoa Flag
Re: Opinions upon the spirits of the dead [Re: eve69]
    #9139829 - 10/26/08 11:39 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'm of the personal view that credibility is certainly reduced if drugs are involved, plus if one did experience something related to the paranormal that was real under the influence, the impaired judgement and such could certainly make you miss alot.

But in saying that, you never know, some people may find disciplined ways to contact the ethereal and others may require psychedelics to do so possibly due only to a lack of time and knowledge of how to develop the discipline.

As for my own views, i believe in spectral energies or entities, but try not to think about them too much. I really don't like the idea of the potential of dead strangers or relatives seeing me do drugs, getting excessively drunk and rowdy, and having sex.

--------------------
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusions is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Opinions upon the spirits of the dead [Re: flangenips]
    #9141624 - 10/27/08 12:07 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Also, I would like to present a question that I have been pondering. In the attempt of contacting the dead, or searching for answers such as in a ghost hunt, could one dose (lightly) on shrooms to open one's mind, and sensory field? What is your over-all opinion on this? I think it may have potential, seeing as how shrooms help you become one with your surroundings, and experience. Could this be a key to communicating with the 'other side', or do you think it would just spawn bad trips or false hallucinations?

on the last one i saw spirits, or whatever they were. energy forms that did not live, they could have been existing. when i'm sober i sense things, on mushrooms i sensed even more. i drew dead people's spirits to me, like suicides. they didn't want to contact me, they wanted to just sit with me. the room was full of quiet spirits who came to sit in silence with me because they knew i didn't want to bother them and vice versa.

if you have a will to contact the dead you may draw on yourself spirits with not so benign intentions. some spirits want flesh and blood and their motivations are not human, be careful.

--------------------

InvisibleStoneageBeauty
A soul in this body
Female

Re: Opinions upon the spirits of the dead [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #9141641 - 10/27/08 12:12 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i believe in "ghosts". i think they are ... unsettled spirits. i guess is a good way to put it. they're in like a purgitory stage between here and the afterlife or dead land or whatever you wanna call it.

--------------------
Living is easy with eyes closed.

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #9141856 - 10/27/08 01:00 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

No ghosts.:shrug:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleAlteredAgain
Visual Alchemist
 User Gallery

Loc: Solar Circuit
    #9149054 - 10/28/08 03:52 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

ghosts, memories energized in environment, glitches in code, caught in feedback loops, like footsteps in the snow, leaving traces in the matrices...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract