Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedarkrituals
King of the potato people

Arse marbles
    #9089822 - 10/17/08 12:58 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Hey people:)

AFOAF made an LC Honey/water all went fine as far as he can tel, was made 5days ago or so and has been gently shaking with a glass marble 1-2 times a day, once in the morning and once at night, and he now has little white orbs within about 8 in total the only problem he is seeing sofar is that the glass marble is about as much use as a cock flavoured lollypop as it dosent seem to separate the myc and can see further down the line that my friend will have many a ball ache trying to purge that mysterious spunky mixture through a syringe.

Can anyone give my friend some good advice before the monster grows more clumpy and can no longer be dealt with via a syringe well unless he uses a turkey baster lol.

--------------------
Why cant dogs whistle?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

Loc: The North
Re: Arse marbles [Re: darkrituals]
    #9090152 - 10/17/08 03:11 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

You will have to shake them violently before you withdraw them. It may be difficult if you do not have some sort of scheme devised to protect your Gas Exchange filter from being splashed by the LC. If shaking it enough to bust up the Myc you will get your filter wet do not do it until you are going to withdraw the solution. Even then keep an alcohol swab over the filter while you do it and as much as possible afterward until you are done with it.

--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le Carré on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

Offlinedarkrituals
King of the potato people

Re: Arse marbles [Re: ScavengerType]
    #9090229 - 10/17/08 04:32 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Hey scavenger thanks for reply,he thought about shaking the hell out of it but could see himself smashing the jar by accident as the glass marble would clang against the jar:( my friend starting to think he should have made his LC in a filter patch bag or something that way he could have broke it up through the bag no probs.

--------------------
Why cant dogs whistle?

OfflineScavengerType
Male User Gallery

Loc: The North
Re: Arse marbles [Re: darkrituals]
    #9091855 - 10/17/08 02:11 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

IME the jar will hold the marble's impacts pretty good. If it can stand up to 15 PSI it can stand a small marble bouncing across it's inside. The key is don't allow the filter to get wet when shaking.

--------------------
"Have you ever seen what happens when a grenade goes off in a school? Do you really know what you’re doing when you order shock and awe? Are you prepared to kneel beside a dying soldier and tell him why he went to Iraq, or why he went to any war?"
"The things that are done in the name of the shareholder are, to me, as terrifying as the things that are done—dare I say it—in the name of God. Montesquieu said, "There have never been so many civil wars as in the Kingdom of God." And I begin to feel that’s true. The shareholder is the excuse for everything."
- Author and former M6/M5 agent John le Carré on Democracy Now.
Conquer's Club

InvisibleJaComet
Old Hand

Loc: Out Yonder
    #9095284 - 10/18/08 05:14 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Don't shake it without a towel wrap. You can easily crack a jar. From experience, and I wasn't shaking hard.

--------------------

Offlinealkylbenzene23
Indeed
 User Gallery

#9095413 - 10/18/08 07:31 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

ScavengerType said:
IME the jar will hold the marble's impacts pretty good. If it can stand up to 15 PSI it can stand a small marble bouncing across it's inside. The key is don't allow the filter to get wet when shaking.

The jars don't "stand up to" 15PSI" the pressure equalizes on the outside and inside so the net force is 0.

--------------------
If you try to lick your cat while tripping, and they bite you, are you even?

Invisibleseven
Male

Loc: north carolina
Re: Arse marbles [Re: alkylbenzene23]
    #9095695 - 10/18/08 10:23 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

in my experience you can start to swirl the jar slow at first then faster creating a vortex with the marble flying around the inside bottom of the jar. breaking everything up. this works better if the jar is only half full.

--------------------
grind

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag