Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

Loc: truckin,,,
Testing the "ULTIMATE LSA/LSH method"....
    #9079600 - 10/15/08 01:17 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

So seeing as this tek is vague as hell, I figured offering a detailed test with recorded results was in line since precision obviously isn't everyone's strong suite in writing.  What my friend is doing right now is:

Took 7 HBWR seeds of highest quality ordered from everyone's favorite on-line shaman and washed them lightly in cool water.  They were then rubbed vigorously in a paper towel and then scraped lightly with a kitchen knife until they were polished and smooth.  At this point turned off all the lights and switched on a black-light due to LSA/LSH light sensitivity.  In an automatic coffee grinder turned the seeds to nearly dust.  Took a small glass that had been wrapped in duct tape (again for light) and poured in (3 tsp. or 15ml) of Sherry cooking wine, then added the powdered seeds.  Not sure circulating air would be good either so covered with aluminum foil and swirled to mix well.  The sherry was at room temperature and the seeds very fresh.  This mixture is going to be allowed to sit over night(10 or so hours) in the top of a dark 80'degree closet.  I will probably swirl it a few times throughout the night.  In the morning the seed pulp will be filtered and discarded and the sherry/lsa?lsh will be consumed for breakfast.  Outdoors will be observed.  A follow-up post will let you know how his experience went.

Any advice for him would be heard.  He considered doing a non-polar wash first but wanted to test these results first.  It will happen next time though.  He was thinking about running a warm water bath over it for a few minutes in the morning, think it would be effectve?  Wish luck.

--------------------
"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves... By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude." Huxuly
the man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed

just because we all see the:greenshroom:
doesn't mean we all see the same
:mushroom2:

I pushed my fingers through the earth, returned this flower to the dirt. so it could live, I walked away now. But I know... Not a day goes by when I don't feel this burn. There's a point we pass from which we can't return. I've felt the cold rain of the coming storm
None but ourselves can free our minds.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

Re: Testing the "ULTIMATE LSA/LSH method".... [Re: PreyToGod]
    #9079696 - 10/15/08 02:13 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

After doing some more reading my bud has found a suggestion that LSH is sensitive enough to boil off at room temp so he decided to plastic wrap the whole thing and stick it in the fridge.  This was done at 3hours after the mix had sat in the closet which is actually closer to 75'degrees.  Hopefully no potency was lost.

--------------------
"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves... By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude." Huxuly

I pushed my fingers through the earth, returned this flower to the dirt. so it could live, I walked away now. But I know... Not a day goes by when I don't feel this burn. There's a point we pass from which we can't return. I've felt the cold rain of the coming storm

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#9079705 - 10/15/08 02:19 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Well keep me posted atleast...

I am really interested in LSA, and the LSA/LSH topic more specifically.

I have never heard of LSH being that sensitive :shrug:, everything should be fine

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Testing the "ULTIMATE LSA/LSH method".... [Re: openmind]
    #9079962 - 10/15/08 06:38 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'm interested to hear the results of this. LSA/LSH has always interested me, but the results seem too much of a crap shoot so I haven't bothered to try it as of yet. Why do LSA/LSH if you can get LSD, Mushrooms, and Mescaline?

OfflineJorkest
Stranger

Re: Testing the "ULTIMATE LSA/LSH method".... [Re: krypto2000]
    #9080119 - 10/15/08 08:12 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

why not try something different??

lsd shrooms and mescal are not the only interesting things to try

SWIM has found the HBWR seeds are quite interesting when mixed with DMT

everything gets this strange liquidy surface/covering to it

combos are SWIMS fav

--------------------
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Testing the "ULTIMATE LSA/LSH method".... [Re: Jorkest]
    #9080351 - 10/15/08 09:26 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Well that's it, my only reason to want to try is just for the sake of trying em. I'm just not too excited about the experience itself other than curiosity though. I'd imagine if someone wanted to trip and had the 4 available LSA would probably be on the bottom of the list due to t he complications with it.

edit: I'd only want to do it by extracting it. It's not worth it to me if I gotta deal with a huge body load and nausea the whole time.

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

#9080377 - 10/15/08 09:32 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Im sure plenty of people would say 'of all the fun things to do in life, LSD is probably at the bottom of the list due to the complications with it'

--------------------

OfflineJorkest
Stranger

Re: Testing the "ULTIMATE LSA/LSH method".... [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9080410 - 10/15/08 09:40 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

there is a method you can use to take HBWR's that has NO nausea

so what you do is..say you want to dose on say 6 seeds...

get NINE seeds...and grind them up as best you can..you dont need to scrape or anything...put them in a little tiny bit of orange juice..just enough to cover them...let sit for 5 minutes..and then place the seeds and oJ in your mouth

now DO NOT SWALLOW ANYTHING...let the seeds and OJ and spit sit in your mouth for at least 15 minutes....20-25 is better...

and just make sure not to swallow anything

spit out after 20 minutes..and in 3 hours you will get the most lovely buzz...seems like a natural MDMA buzz...its so nice...you can eat...you can drink...you are sociable...and it lasts all day..and then at the end of the day you can easily fall asleep on them

edit: you actually start to feel effects after 20 minutes..but they continue to build up to the 3 hour point when it finally plateaus

--------------------
Anything that I post is fictional and is purely part of my imagination. Do not attempt any of the activities described above.

Edited by Jorkest (10/15/08 09:43 AM)

OfflineNoteworthy
Sophyphile
 User Gallery

#9080509 - 10/15/08 09:59 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

You might want to brush your teeth after that.

But if it works, then sounds good.

ps. Why try any drugs if you can try LSD?

there is something very unique about LSA

like most other psychs

--------------------

OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

Re: Testing the "ULTIMATE LSA/LSH method".... [Re: Noteworthy]
    #9080582 - 10/15/08 10:18 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

LSD is kinda hard to come by in my area.  The two or three times a year i do see it I alwyas buy as much as I can, but 30 or so hits can only last so long.  Everything I got for this, except for the seeds, was gotten at Wal'Mart and even the seeds were ordereded and shipped within two days.  I'm actually holding on to 5 hits of some decent syd and about 8 hits of DOC, but these are for being saved for a festival coming up in two weeks.  My hope is if this is easy I can add it to things to bring to take with the lsd.  Plus, who doesn't like trying new drugs?  Remember the reason you first tried LSD?

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#9080734 - 10/15/08 10:51 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Jorkest said:
there is a method you can use to take HBWR's that has NO nausea

so what you do is..say you want to dose on say 6 seeds...

get NINE seeds...and grind them up as best you can..you dont need to scrape or anything...put them in a little tiny bit of orange juice..just enough to cover them...let sit for 5 minutes..and then place the seeds and oJ in your mouth

now DO NOT SWALLOW ANYTHING...let the seeds and OJ and spit sit in your mouth for at least 15 minutes....20-25 is better...

and just make sure not to swallow anything

spit out after 20 minutes..and in 3 hours you will get the most lovely buzz...seems like a natural MDMA buzz...its so nice...you can eat...you can drink...you are sociable...and it lasts all day..and then at the end of the day you can easily fall asleep on them

edit: you actually start to feel effects after 20 minutes..but they continue to build up to the 3 hour point when it finally plateaus 

Sounds interesting. You make it sound like a very clean, lucid trip. More so than LSD even? Is this even better than doing an extraction? From what I've heard of extractions they're generally not as clear headed and everything as you promoted this as being which is surprising. I'm not doubting you though, just would like to hear more information.

OfflineJorkest
Stranger

#9080783 - 10/15/08 10:59 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Its very clear...i would say a bit more clear than lsd...and i say that because its so mild but sooo nice...its just so sociable..its better to be around people..because you just want to talk and be around people...and the reason why an extraction isnt as good IMO is because you arent just absorbing the lsa through your mouth...you are consuming everything else that comes out of the extraction..and this method is sooo easy...granted not swallowing anything isnt exactly easy...but all it takes is 20 minutes..and you are golden for the rest of the day...and you are also NOT consuming the seeds...so technically..its not as illegal!! 

the other thing is that..it is in no way habit forming...i have always had a great time with it...but i only get the feeling to do it very rarely...while LSD kinda makes you want to trip all the time...its not very visual at all either...it is slightly...but not very...weed also helps a lot with that though...

but the biggest thing...just do not swallow anything..because you will get sick..keep it in the front of your mouth..and if you ahve to keep your head tilted forward...and DO NOT SPEAK...

another thing you CAN do to make sure you dont get sick..is to scrape off the outside furry shit...i mean if you dont swallow anything it wont matter..but just in case...you know

i havent done it in like a month so the experience is hard to remember exactly...but its just so damn pleasant..

ill work on remembering as much as i can though

--------------------

OfflineJorkest
Stranger

#9080825 - 10/15/08 11:07 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

and if you can..try smoking some dmt on it..wicked OEV's

the closed eye visuals are actually rather violent and jumpy when you smoke spice on it

--------------------

OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

#9080835 - 10/15/08 11:08 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Down the hatch.  Ran into these problems and made these adjustments:

After letting the mix sit for 11 hrs the sherry had turned from a darkish brown to an orange golden color.  When transfering the sherry from one glass through a filter into another was worried about the dampness left on the seed mush.    So kept the pulp in the filter suspended above the small glass and poured 2 tsps of everclear over it and drained it further and squeezed it out.  Still unsatisfied that a clean wash had happened, I twisted up the coffee filter for some good wrings, then set it inside another filter over the glass and poured OJ over it to fill a small part of the glass.  The mixture was held and swished in the mouth for a minute or two then swallowed with ease.  He's lacing his boots for a hike and will keep you informed.

Wish him peace and love:peace:

--------------------

OfflineJorkest
Stranger

#9080857 - 10/15/08 11:11 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

are you trying your extract??? id like to know how it goes

--------------------

OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

#9081251 - 10/15/08 12:40 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

After 1.5 hours:  A very burpy tummy that is pretty sore (not like an ache from sick, but like somebody just suckered punched the hell out of you) and NOTHING else.  No color enchances or shifts.  A small light body feel (but he did smoke some pot to ease the nasuea) but really nothing out of the normal.

Ideas:  Maybe didn't use enough sherry (but don't think one could stand much more)....  I really don't know other than this method just doesn't work.

I have plenty of more seeds to test with and am definately not the type to give up easy.  I am going to put the sherry down though, I don't think this is the key.  In a few days I will do the standard non-polar/polar extraction then add some peppermint oil.

--------------------

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
    #9083327 - 10/15/08 07:58 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

why not do the proven cold water extaction, then add a little alcohol and peppermint oil

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

OfflinePlasmid
Absent
Male

Re: Testing the "ULTIMATE LSA/LSH method".... [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #9083643 - 10/15/08 08:51 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Can you go over the "tek" for LSH production or point to a link?  What does LSH stand for?  How is it synthesized?  Is there evidence that the synthesis works?  Is LSH known to be active?

The last I saw of the LSH thread in the other forum, it looked like a completely speculative synthesis which may or may not result in the desired product, which may or may not be psychoactive.  Maybe I misread it . . .

OfflineJorkest
Stranger

Re: Testing the "ULTIMATE LSA/LSH method".... [Re: Plasmid]
    #9084107 - 10/15/08 10:04 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

you should just try what i said...its easy..and it works..but you know...it usually takes about three hours for lsa to kick in fully..so dont give up yet

--------------------

OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

#9084863 - 10/16/08 12:59 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

looked worth it to me

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder