Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKrazyGrenade
Stranger
First Salvia trip 10x scary
    #9034603 - 10/05/08 09:02 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Intro
Hey guys whats up. I have been interested in trying out Salvia for a while. I smoke marijuana daily and I wanted to try something new. Me and my friend went to the store and picked up a gram of 10x. We proceeded to go back to his house and decided that I would trip first and he would sit me and after I finished up he would do it and I would sit him.

The Trip
I took two 4 foot bong rips of the 10x and held them both in for probably at least 30 seconds. after about 30 seconds i started experiencing a strong body high and i felt the actual hallucinogenic effects creeping up on me slowly. I then had two totally separate worlds that i could access. I had the real world and I could still see my friend and talk to him and then I had the world that I was hallucinating. I felt like I was taken to hell and I knew nobody would ever see or hear from me again. And I only had limited time left before I would be taken away piece by piece to wherever. I felt like everything in the real universe was just like the edge of a sheet and the sheet was being repeatedly folded over and over and our universe was only a tiny thread of this edge of sheet. I also realized that there was somebody literally right next to me (i think it was a person its hard to explain. the side of the sheet we were on was also in a way similar to sardines in a can, in the way that everything and everyone was packed in next to each other) aI found out that this person had been there for eternity and I was completely convinced I would be there forever. and the more we got folded the less chance there was of anyone seeing me or hearing from me again.

I was talking to my friend telling him that i knew i was going to be gone forever and i had extremely important things to tell him before i was erased from existence. I had this just one handle on reality and I couldnt explain to him what i was experiencing even though i still had that one handle on reality that kept me in my real body and kept me realizing it was only a salvia trip. Honestly I felt like my two conscious's were in a battle. like my normal self was in the backseat trying to control everything I was experiencing and comprehending everything that was happening but not being able to act normal or doing anything about it because i was in the backseat and i didnt have a choice what my body said or saw sometimes. I was also walking around during this and i still had a conscious view of the real world and my friend but it was more like a 3rd person shoved to the side world while my hallucinations took the driver seat. I was terrified i would be like this forever and just wanted the trip to be over. What i described lasted maybe two minutes before i realized it wasnt completely real and i was still scared and cold and pale for the next 10 minutes but after that and even during some of that time i received a great body high and I had a good mood and felt relaxed. thinking back on the hallucinatiosn and feelings i think i thought i talked to somebody in hell and actually experienced the terror of being there.
I refused to let my friend trip right after me at least for 20 minutes because i didnt want him to experience or understand the things i just had. After about 25 minutes it became much more of a dream or a memory then an actual scary reality. I dont think i will take salvia again but i was wondering what you guys think of my trip lol.

I want to add that when i was trying to explain what was going on to my friend i had a complete grip on my conscious realistic self but it was literally just stuck in the backseat and ALL i could do from that backseat was talk. So i was trying to explain what was going on to my friend the entire time. I was definitely terrified for a large portion of it and i was trying to convey to him what was going on. the feeling of helplessness was extreme and i thought it would be forever which is what scared me.

Edited by KrazyGrenade (10/05/08 09:42 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKrazyGrenade
Stranger
Re: First Salvia trip 10x scary [Re: KrazyGrenade]
    #9034681 - 10/05/08 09:17 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I also wanted to check what time it was on my cell phone right after i got the terrifying thoughts so i knew when to expect it to be over but i decided it would only make time go by slower so i refused to look at my phone in hopes the trip would end qmore quickly. I enjoyed my trip overall, and i was only tripping seriously for about 2 minutes. After rereading it i realized how horrible i made the whole thing sound. I enjoyed it i just wish i couldh ave had better or at least less extreme or scary visuals or hallucinations

OfflineDasKomet
D 322
Male User Gallery

Loc: US
    #9039576 - 10/06/08 09:57 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I hope you are alright man. I have come to interpret that place as the Land flowing out of my body. LSD saturates the area you saw with Forgiveness, Salvia I have learned to open forgiveness all over that place so it does not irritate my ego body. Allowing alot of light to come into your body is good while allowing your Land to flow outwards.

Laters,
DasKomet

--------------------
The Woven World is all I see.
Put cloves in your weed and tell them its for the LSD.
.oO0 Listen to White Zombie 0Oo.

OfflineKrazyGrenade
Stranger
Re: First Salvia trip 10x scary [Re: DasKomet]
    #9040222 - 10/07/08 12:33 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'm afraid  i dont understand what you mean. When you say "I have come to interpret that place as the land flowing out of my body" are you referring to the place i was hallucinating? and what do you mean by LSD saturates the area i saw with forgiveness? and also i want to update my post.

I have talked to my sitter and recalled a few more details. everything that was me was represented by hundreds of duplications of myself, like an actual image of all these "me's". As the salvia hit me i felt each duplication of myself being pulled away one by one from the real world, and once the last one was gone my real body would leave and i would be stuck in this alternate reality FOREVER. So as i felt myself being pulled away I looked at my friend and said "Everyone else is leaving im the only one left to tell you that im real and not a dream"

Thats basically the clarification or more in depth of what i was feeling as i was being "pulled away piece by piece"

OfflineSirSmokesAlot
Business First
 User Gallery

Loc: Kentucky
    #9040556 - 10/07/08 02:57 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Not sure what he means by the first part, but what he is talking about LSD. He is saying that LSD is alot more forgiving  than salvia and allows you to get to that place while not being so intense.

--------------------
Skellyton
The Comprehensive Truth
Ignore all things posted above. Any thing I said, or said that I did is a complete and total lie.

OfflineDasKomet
D 322
Male User Gallery

Loc: US
Re: First Salvia trip 10x scary [Re: SirSmokesAlot]
    #9055493 - 10/09/08 07:35 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, LSD is alot more forgiving and that is about how I meant it. As far as the "land flowing out" what I perceived was like long flowing native american headresses that would turn in fans moving across the ground and I could see people walking in them. The grass and yard seems to relayer when on LSD and this might be salvias lengther process of this, I tend to get the impression that if the grass/outdoors relayer was to occur on salvia slow enough that it would be difficult to undo this change. However, on LSD your texture pixil mind tends to hold a little more forgiveness/ego feeling and this part unfolds and the hellish feeling is overcome. I hope that helps. Personally, I always wanted to watch the slow flowing headdress version on LSD for more controlled dreaming. :laugh:

Laters,
DasKomet

--------------------
The Woven World is all I see.
Put cloves in your weed and tell them its for the LSD.
.oO0 Listen to White Zombie 0Oo.

Edited by DasKomet (10/09/08 07:54 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale