Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here, Right Now Flag
she may be pregnant
    #9033225 - 10/05/08 04:14 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

So for any of you who pay attention to my posts i had been messing around with this ashley girl for about 6 months on and off, mostly off even though i am in love with her. I havnt seen her in about a month which was the last time we had sex. without a condom. twice.

Long story short, she said that she may be pregnant. i asked her what kinds of signs/symptoms did she had that made her think so, all she said was something about getting sick in the nighttime (not in the morning) and a general "off" feeling also her girlfriend (whom i also messed with in the past prior to them getting together) said she was acting like she was pregnant whatever the fuck that means.

She picked me up and was talking about wanting to keep it if she is indeed preggo which is what i would want as well, but i told her she would have to change some things like the fact that she is pretty open about having alot of sex, ie shes a whore. It actually hurts me to say that cause i got wrapped up in this bullshit. And i DID NOT KNOW THIS until about a month ago when i found out she had sex with a old man in florida when she went home for money. yes for money. I feel so stupid, and at the same time betrayed cause i REALLY like/liked this girl i cant help it she is so beautiful and down to earth.

Also she would have to stop using drugs in excess sure i do this with pain pills but she makes my drug abuse look like childs play thats all im going to say about that. Im so scared, worried,and deprssed its not even funny. Now i guess i have to wait till after the 6th of this month (tommorow) to get her a test to find out for sure. (dont ask me why i have to wait this is what she said so i told her i would buy us a test)

I wish i could lay this all out for yall but it would take an eternitny, i just dont know what to do

--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleweiliiiiiii
Stranger

Folding@home Statistics
Re: she may be pregnant [Re: xshadowmage666x]
    #9033245 - 10/05/08 04:17 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

My wife just told me (we have kids) that when a girl is pregnant that she can get sick anytime.

Fatigue is a big one as is tender/swollen breasts, also if she can smell everything(extra sensitive smell)that is another sign.

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Re: she may be pregnant [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9033293 - 10/05/08 04:26 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

well we are just waiting to take the test is all i know. I dont know how this will play out but first steps first i guess, i need to find out if she is indeed pregnant. If so i will break down and cry and then decide what to do :cryariver:

--------------------

"It is the prayer of my innermost being to realize my supreme identity in the liberated play of consciousness, the Vast Expanse. Now is the moment, Here is the place of Liberation. " -alex grey

OfflinePsilly Rabbit
Underground Chemist
 User Gallery

Loc: 127.0.0.1 Flag
Re: she may be pregnant [Re: weiliiiiiii]
    #9033295 - 10/05/08 04:27 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I am an RN,and I can tell you that some of the early indicators can in fact be morning sickness, however this is not true in every case. One of the major hallmarks is vaginal spotting which is caused by the ovum as it moves through the isthmus of uterus and implants. Furthermore, as stated above; your body knows what is healthy and unhealthy for you. Typically, expectant mothers will crave foods high in protein, whether they have liked them in the past or not. Protein synthesis is quite important. Moreover, foods which were once her favorites, might become revolting to her. The only real indicator for pregnancy that we have is a Beta Human Chorionic Gonadotropin test (Pregnancy Test).

Either way, good luck my friend.

--------------------
"But first the notion that man has a body distinct from his soul is to be expunged; this I shall do, by printing in the infernal method, by corrosives, which in Hell are salutary and medicinal, melting apparent surfaces away, and displaying the infinite which was hid. If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern."

-William Blake

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #9033298 - 10/05/08 04:27 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I'm just curious; what did you think would happen if you have sex without protection??!

I mean, SERIOUSLY, LOL...you guys are biological organisms, and all. 

I hope she's not and if she is, ask her to prove it is yours.

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
    #9033299 - 10/05/08 04:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Abortion.  Abortion.  Abortion.  If she can't be singular with you, that is not a mother or a partner.  Abortion.

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Re: she may be pregnant [Re: Psilly Rabbit]
    #9033304 - 10/05/08 04:29 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

thank you i will need it. Its hard knowing that you yourself would most likey be a great parent but the other person im not so sure about.:shrug:

--------------------

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
    #9033306 - 10/05/08 04:30 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

wrap it before you tap it.

if not at least fucking pull out.

jeez.

--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

Edited by magikgrl (10/05/08 04:30 PM)

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Re: she may be pregnant [Re: MOTH]
    #9033325 - 10/05/08 04:33 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I plan to do just that moth, and yes i knew that it wasnt the smartest thing in the world to have sex with her and use no protection, fucking stupid of me. I was into the moment, really liked her before i found out she is pretty much a whore more or less, and i didnt even contemplate using protection.:shake:

im not here to debate how retarded it was beacause we all know id loose that battle, just posting this due to it being a really stressful event in my life.

She will be proving its mine though. she claims im the only male she has had sex with in a couple months. (she still has sex with our friend leah on occasion)

--------------------

Invisiblemagikgrl
~Inevitable~
Female User Gallery

Loc: Michigan
    #9033333 - 10/05/08 04:36 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

The bad thing is, if she is prego...you'll have to wait til baby is born to determine if your the father.

I hope for your sake she ain't prego. That'll be a rough 9 months.

--------------------

"In the 60s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird and people take Prozac to make it normal...go figure."

Becoming human was not part of the plan...

I wish I could be as high as my tolerance-danlennon

Reality is a crutch for those that can't cope with drugs.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #9033335 - 10/05/08 04:37 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

xshadowmage666x said:
I plan to do just that moth, and yes i knew that it wasnt the smartest thing in the world to have sex with her and use no protection, fucking stupid of me. I was into the moment, really liked her before i found out she is pretty much a whore more or less, and i didnt even contemplate using protection.:shake:

im not here to debate how retarded it was beacause we all know id loose that battle, just posting this due to it being a really stressful event in my life.

She will be proving its mine though. she claims im the only male she has had sex with in a couple months. (she still has sex with our friend leah on occasion)

You're right dude, and I wasn't trying to rub your face into the no-protection bit; just wondered what was going through your skull at the time as I have never been in that situation. 

I'm sorry about this rough patch in your life.  Just mind your p's and q's, make her prove it's yours, and if it is, consider having an abortion for the good of all involved.  I feel like that would be most responsible then bringing a life into this crazy world with a mom who isn't prepared on any level to nurture that life.

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Re: she may be pregnant [Re: magikgrl]
    #9033340 - 10/05/08 04:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

yes im sure it would be. Its weird though, the time we spend together does feel special and she def is down for me its just that its confusing as fuck for most people to contemplate i suppose

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #9033347 - 10/05/08 04:39 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

If you says she sleeps around a lot, how do you know this is your baby? From the sound of it, seems like it could be just about anyones child. If she is indeed pregnant and you are the father, then congratulations and good luck with getting her to just instantly change her ways.

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

#9033350 - 10/05/08 04:41 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i understand moth but im sorry i cannot do the whole abortion thing. Im not going to get into all this abortion talk and im not necc pro life, OR pro choice im just definately not going there, period.

Im not going to say indefinately that ashley isnt ready or able to handle this if it happend either im just plain ol worried about alot of things right now

--------------------

Offlinexshadowmage666x
*opiate enthusiast*
Male User Gallery

Re: she may be pregnant [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #9033354 - 10/05/08 04:41 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

didnt say for sure that she does, ive just heard some shit about a few people fucking her within about a 2 month period an shit

--------------------

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
Re: she may be pregnant [Re: GnuBobo]
    #9033355 - 10/05/08 04:42 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

GnuBobo said:
Abortion.  Abortion.  Abortion.  If she can't be singular with you, that is not a mother or a partner.  Abortion.

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

OfflinePsilly Rabbit
Underground Chemist
 User Gallery

Loc: 127.0.0.1 Flag
Re: she may be pregnant [Re: magikgrl]
    #9033361 - 10/05/08 04:43 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Actually, they can perform an amniocentesis, but there is a .0001% risk of spontaneous abortion. IMHO, that risk is not worth it, just to find out paternity. Use of amniocentesis, again in my opinion, should be reserved for pertinent tests such as determining chromosomal defects or abnormalities.

--------------------
"But first the notion that man has a body distinct from his soul is to be expunged; this I shall do, by printing in the infernal method, by corrosives, which in Hell are salutary and medicinal, melting apparent surfaces away, and displaying the infinite which was hid. If the doors of perception were cleansed every thing would appear to man as it is, infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern."

-William Blake

InvisibleTHE KRAT BARON
one-eyed willie
    #9033362 - 10/05/08 04:43 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

xshadowmage666x said:
i had been messing around with this ashley girl for about 6 months on and off, mostly

Quote:

xshadowmage666x said:
she claims im the only male she has had sex with in a couple months.

Quote:

xshadowmage666x said:
And i DID NOT KNOW THIS until about a month ago when i found out she had sex with a old man in florida when she went home for money.

Yeah, definitely get a paternity test.. Good luck.

And seriously man you've only known this bitch for six months (well 5 considering you didn't see her for a month), so you obviously don't know her all that well. Who knows how many guys she's fucked with in that time.

--------------------
m00nshine is currently vacationing in Maui. Rumor has it he got rolled by drunken natives and is currently prostituting himself in order to pay for airfare back to the mainland but he's having trouble juggling a hairon addiction. He won't be back for a long while.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
    #9033378 - 10/05/08 04:47 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

xshadowmage666x said:
i understand moth but im sorry i cannot do the whole abortion thing.

Enjoy paying vast amounts of your money to child support then for the next 18 years.

You say say that now, but wait until the kid is born and you're paying through the nose. You're not thinking logically right now, and this will cause hardship for a huge portion of your adult life.

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
    #9033384 - 10/05/08 04:48 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Are you still in love with her after you found out she had sex with some old man for money?  And her drug use makes your own look like childs play?  Thats scary shit that she could be the mother of your child.  I could be wrong but that doesn't seem like the type of person who'd make a good mother.  Unless she turns it all around and stops fucking around like that.  Anyway, you learned your lesson I hope.  When a man's semen is deposited into a woman's vagina, there is a distinct possibility that the sperm may fertilize her egg.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]