Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
aliens don't exist, I have proof
    #902854 - 09/23/02 09:00 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

my proof is that they haven't been proven to exist.  :grin:

As for as I'm concerned, we are the only intelligent living creatures in the universe. Yes I understand this may seem like a harsh close minded statement but its true.....so far.  Now many of you will whine something like this...  "But how could that beeeeee, the chances of us being alone are sooooo small and the universe is soooo big"

I PITY THE FOO who believies in aliens because a mathematical formula says it is so. The formula says it's highly improbable we are alone, but there is also a chance that we are. Now I'm not saying aliens cannot exist, I'm just surprised how some people have such a strong belief in them.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: aliens don't exist, I have proof [Re: chodamunky]
    #902867 - 09/23/02 09:06 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I don't believe in them because a mathematical formula indicates they do... I don't believe in them because other people do... I don't even know if I do believe in them... but yet, I tend to think they exist in some form or another, whether they are actual E.T.'s, other dimensional beings from this planet or underground, ourselves from the future, symbols used by our minds to make sense of something so foreign that we cannot fully grasp...... Who the hell knows?

And how can you "prove" that they exist? If a group of scientists conducted "tests" on one and all that crap, there would still be a large portion of people unconvinced.

Even if aliens came out and talked to the hardcore "non-believers" they would attribute it to schizophrenic like hallucinations or "chemical imbalances".

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #902885 - 09/23/02 09:13 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

> aliens don't exist, I have proof. my proof is that they haven't been proven to exist.

Thats only proof that aliens might not exist.

> I PITY THE FOO who believies in aliens because a mathematical formula says it is so.

Me too! I also pity the fools who believe mathematical formulas prove the existence of other dimensions and time travel. I dont believe shit till I see shit.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

Re: aliens don't exist, I have proof [Re: pattern]
    #902899 - 09/23/02 09:18 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I believe that the typical "grey aliens" are just highly evolved humans from the future who have invented time traveling aircraft, and are traveling through time to alter the future by giving random farmers anal probings.  :grin: :laugh: 

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Re: aliens don't exist, I have proof [Re: Adamist]
    #902903 - 09/23/02 09:18 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I think the hardcore non-believers would be the religious since there is no mention (as far as I know) of God creating Man and Alien. But since "alien" could mean so many things as you mentioned, I see the difficulties in proving something like extra-dimensional beings.

InvisiblethePatient
Criminal Bodhisattva
Male User Gallery

Loc: Indiana
    #902915 - 09/23/02 09:22 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

My belief in aliens is based soley on the fact that if we were the ONLY beings in the universe, the universe would be a big waste of space. Earth is not the center of the universe, and if one miniscule little planet can produce beings such as us, i think its quite plausable that they can create something of the like somewhere else. Our flaw in this whole alien epidemic is that, everyone is hoping to communicate with aliens. We shouldnt be looking for beings who can speak, just because we can. Alien beings might just be composed of light, or maybe even composed of just water. They might even be dolphin type beings in an aqua world.  :grin:  Terrence Mckenna proposed the idea that the mushroom was an alien species. That the mushroom spores traveled light years away, only to land on earth and grow. No one knows exactly what the mushrooms purpose is. Why is it so improbably that they are aliens? They communicate with us through our nervous system while we ingest them.  Sclorch has tried to debunk this idea before, but i felt it appropriate to tell the tale again.  :grin: 

--------------------
T h e r e  a r e  n o  o r d i n a r y  m o m e n t s.

OfflineBleedingSickness
Friend OfAttention Whore
Loc: Northern USA
    #902921 - 09/23/02 09:23 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Have you ever considered the fact that this world just isn't ready for them??? we can't cope with our own problems and often rely on religion to help us with this if aliens did appear and were proven it would crumble many religions and result in an uproar of craziness not to mention the lies that would be shown throughout each century the heavy relyness upon christ and such. Perhaps aliens do exist and the governments are just slowly introducing them to us through the use of common items such as movies posters, and mysterious sitings. This could be part of an Aware program observe how many movies have been made about aliens and watch how the amount begins to rocket upwards and they all seem to have a common theme and look to them even the craft does do you think this all to be coincidental(sp)

Maybe they do appear everyyear and kidnap many of the children that are never found they might even test new diseases on us why do you think strange new sicknesses just suddenly appear after centuries the same diseases or even no diseases in some places. Maybe there is even one of them living amongst us with minor pychic abilities and a pact with the government not to interfere in world confrontation for some unknown prize or payoff. Are apes going to allow you to study them and always act normal if they know your there with them or know your watching they'll be cautious so if they keep their presence unknown woudln't it be easier to study?????

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

#902931 - 09/23/02 09:29 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Me too! I also pity the fools who believe mathematical formulas prove the existence of other dimensions and time travel. I dont believe shit till I see shit.

dude u almost buried me in that thick sarcasm  :laugh: These mathematical formulas you speak of are only theory. Theory can't be applied to reality or else it would become a law of nature and not a theory, such as Newton's Laws of Motion.

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
    #902937 - 09/23/02 09:31 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

the reason that people dont want to believe in aliens is because the want to think that humans are special. what defines an alien anyway. weve already discovered bacteria from mars.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Offlinebluesky
mushroom cowboy

Re: aliens don't exist, I have proof [Re: 1stimer]
    #902947 - 09/23/02 09:35 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Does anyone here watch the X-Files?! The Truth Is Out There :grin: 
WOW!! thePatient just really enlightened me with the alien mushroom thing. I'll never look at mushrooms the same way again.

--------------------
You're my blue sky, you're my sunny day,
Lord you know it makes me high when you turn your love my way. Turn your love my waaaaaay, Yea.
-Richard (Dickey) Betts

Edited by bluesky (09/23/02 09:37 PM)

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
Re: aliens don't exist, I have proof [Re: BleedingSickness]
    #902956 - 09/23/02 09:37 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Maybe these aliens spawned the hippie and rave movements with the mass-production of chemicals such as LSD and MDMA....  :crazy:

Maybe Reptilian aliens communicated with that Francis Crick dude in a "dream" the night before he came up with the shape of the DNA strand... I read somewhere he had a dream of two serpents intertwining the night before, which gave him inspiration for his idea... 

Don't mind me, I enjoy speculation.......  :laugh: 

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

#903132 - 09/23/02 10:25 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Talk is cheap!  Proof is expensive!  :cool: 

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #903173 - 09/23/02 10:40 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

But since "alien" could mean so many things as you mentioned, I see the difficulties in proving something like extra-dimensional beings.

How do you suppose you would react if one knocked on your door?

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Re: aliens don't exist, I have proof [Re: thePatient]
    #903201 - 09/23/02 10:51 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

> Why is it so improbably that they are aliens?

Mushrooms were discovered on Earth, grow on Earth... its highly probable that they are from Earth.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Invisibledee_N_ae
\/\/¡†¢h |-|øµ§³ ¢å†
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Shadow of Neptune
    #903245 - 09/23/02 11:12 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

But spores can survive in space. The mushroom fractal is universal in nature. How could they be from earth alone?

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Re: aliens don't exist, I have proof [Re: dee_N_ae]
    #903259 - 09/23/02 11:19 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

> But spores can survive in space.

Thats news to me. And I still don't believe it.

> The mushroom fractal is universal in nature. How could they be from earth alone?

Alone? Who said anything about alone? Psilocin exists on Earth... that dont mean it doesnt exist anywhere else. Maybe psilocin is a molecule in some aliens mind. Maybe LSD is. Maybe DMT is. Who knows. Who cares.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #903388 - 09/24/02 12:10 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Aliens exist, I have proof

my proof is that they haven't been disproven to exist.  :grin:

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: aliens don't exist, I have proof [Re: infidelGOD]
    #904243 - 09/24/02 10:35 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

i'm an alien,
take me to your leader :grin: 

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
    #904492 - 09/24/02 12:21 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

mushrooms very likely did come from outer space. there fossil record suddenly appeared out of nowhere 50000 years ago with no organism existing before it that could have evolved into it.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
Re: aliens don't exist, I have proof [Re: 1stimer]
    #904605 - 09/24/02 01:17 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

"record suddenly appeared out of nowhere 50000 years ago with no organism existing before it that could have evolved into it. "

show me a link or some crediable evidence please

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds