Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinegermain
Stranger
I need some advice asap!!!!
    #8999449 - 09/28/08 06:57 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

ok heres the deal. I moved recently to america, and I used shrooms a couple times back home. Loved them. I only had it in small doses though one time 3 grams the second 2 and the third 3 again. I know what to expect in those doses but I wanna move up the ladder. Heres the problem. I'm not at home!!! I dont have any friends here since i moved very recently so im on my own shroom quest for now.

question 1: if i buy shrooms online are they still good? i usually got from people. which is the best?

question 2: any advice on my situation, like i need to get away for at least 6 hours what would be a good excuse, theres a desert right next to the house which seems like a good place. I was thinking leave early morning be baqck by afternoon? but what excuse?

question 3: i would be by myself which ive never done is that a big problem?

question 4: is this even a good idea!!??!? i mean, i loved the experience from shrooms but my sistuation right now sucks ass!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleadrug

Re: I need some advice asap!!!! [Re: germain]
    #8999464 - 09/28/08 07:00 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

If you live in America, its not a good idea to order mushrooms over the internet. Its highly illegal.

InvisibleThirdEyeOpening
Lost In My Head
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: How the fuck should i kno... Flag
    #8999487 - 09/28/08 07:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

1: never buy shrooms online, just a bad idea all around.

2: Say you are going for a hike, and want to be alone. BE CAREFUL, the desert is no place to fuck with unprepared, LOTS of water, long sleeve shirt and pants, loose and breathable fabric, and a light pack, and a wide brimmed hat, just for starters.

3: Only if you feel uncomfortable with the idea. Most people dont like to be alone, but in my experience, you can go deeper while alone than with people. Which can be scary for alot of people, and if your thinking desert, id be extra extra cautious, who knows how deep you'll go, and if you'll get lost.

4: If at all you are in a weird point in your life, cross the desert off your list. Bad place to be when depressed and tripping.

All in all id say hold off, trip at home, dont go wandering in an unfamiliar desert, unprepared, tripping, and alone.

Sounds like a bad idea to me.

--------------------

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity. Im not too sure about the former.      -Einstein

Of course the rules need to be enforced, but the goal of law and order should be to create a just society, not to enforce laws. -Unknown

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.”  -Stephen Roberts

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
    #8999490 - 09/28/08 07:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

1. You can't buy shrooms online in America. Shrooms are illegal in the USA.
2. "I'm going to go do some shrooms now."
3. Thats fine.
4. I wouldn't recommend taking psychedelics when you're very bothered by things going on in your life.

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Offlinemonkeywrench
Why Not?

Re: I need some advice asap!!!! [Re: adrug]
    #8999493 - 09/28/08 07:06 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

as your attorney I advise you to take a hit out of the little brown bottle in my shaving kit

--------------------
[quote]skalthren said:
It's nice of you to imply that I've been brainwashed by the government, but the truth is that I'm simply intelligent enough to recognize the subtleties of these issues instead of going "durr hurr, weed should totally be legal!"[/quote]

Offlinegermain
Stranger
Re: I need some advice asap!!!! [Re: monkeywrench]
    #8999576 - 09/28/08 07:25 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I dont really wanna go for the trip. I dont see it as a trip I love the feeling i've never had a bad trip in my life because i have great self control. i actually WANT to do it by myself for that reason. the desert i made it sound is not that bad lol its greeny and shit not a full blown sand pit. I cant do it at home! i dont trust myself that much lol im afraid someone will notice. ummm so theres no way to find any here??? shit

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals