Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePreparationH
apply daily

Loc: Amsterdam
new to growing quick questions for pros
    #8985217 - 09/25/08 04:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I would like to do a bulk grow and not have to do multiple grows to yield what i would like. The route im looking into is spawn bags but is it smart to start out with this type of grow or just go the pf tek route? Also, anyone who has grown using this tek could you please link me to the exact one that has worked for you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepazzy
Always Hardcore

Re: new to growing quick questions for pros [Re: PreparationH]
    #8985311 - 09/25/08 04:34 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

How about grain jars spawned to monotubs?

--------------------
Are you happy for a miracle?

:yinyang2:

Absolutely no source checks/discussions.

OfflineDafonDantes
Wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: new to growing quick questions for pros [Re: pazzy]
    #8985330 - 09/25/08 04:40 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

pazzy said:
How about grain jars spawned to monotubs?

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/8231041#8231041

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/6194331#Post6194331

Those two threads should definitely get you started.

--------------------

"Do not meddle in the affairs of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Go, then. There are other worlds than this." - Stephen King

*THE ABOVE POST IS ENTIRELY FICTITIOUS*

OfflineCrabmeat
Mycoholic
Male

Re: new to growing quick questions for pros [Re: PreparationH]
    #8985337 - 09/25/08 04:42 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Your looking for the quick and easy with massive yield your going to get burned man.  I am still harvesting my first grow, so far over 4 ounces dry and I'm not even close to done harvesting.  I started from a single syringe.  I started at the start of summer so its taken a while.  Not to mention I spent countless hours reading here and books in the library.  If you want the quick and dirty like I did without the research you can attempt it, but don't say I didn't warn you.  Start with a multiple spore syringe, I did B+.  Now inject this into 10 rye grain jars.  From here do grain to grain with every jar and you should have about 100 fully prepared jars.  Your probably going to lose a bunch to contamination.  The teks I followed here are roadkills and roger rabbits videos.  Now from here I used 2 different substrates to see which worked for me, manure or coir.  Coir won for me, use a monotub tek here.  Here is the TEK I followed as long as a combination of the various other monotub TEKs ohmatic list at the bottom of his post.  http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/8231041/page/0/fpart/all/vc/1/nt/4 ; As for the method of preparing coir I stand by large_dose's method, it has certainly proven itself to me.  It can be found here.  http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/7953949/an/0/page/0
Good luck.

--------------------
Trade Prints Trade Needles

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Bulk Substrate   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder