Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Oils

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechiefmasteranon
Stranger
long trip : Marijuana : eaten
    #8979317 - 09/24/08 03:57 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Before this story, I had smoked weed a lot. Actually, I had been smoking for 4 years and would smoke about 10 times a day. Well, one day I got a quarter of some high grade, because I heard if you eat it, you will need more for the same effect.

So I went to my friends Dominoes and asked him to cook it on a pizza for me. We were talking and having a good time breaking it up and putting it on the pizza and talking about what we wished would happen. Within 30 minutes, the pizza was finished, and we each had a slice to eat.

I bit in to mine first, and was amazed at how wonderful the weed made the pizza taste, it was the best taste in the world. I could hear him eating his and moaning at the taste. After I finished eating my piece, his boss came in and I had to leave. I was with one of my friends so I walked her home wondering why I wasnt feeling anything(this had been about an hour so far). From her house, it was a 2 mile walk to my house, so I figured I would feel pretty good the way there but would be sober when I walked in the door. I was sober the whole way home.

When I got to my house, I went in to my bedroom and on to AIM to talk to some of my friends. One of them eventually said that I wasnt making any sense and she thought I was going crazy(this scared me in to thinking that I really was going crazy). I wish I could remember some things I was saying because they were all very deep and about space I think. By this time, Dark Side of the Moon was on, which heightened the experience to a whole other level. Music was surrounding me, I was with it, I felt like i was dancing in the sounds coming out of the speakers. Everything that I looked at had an awesome tint to it, almost like it was amplififed. I decided that I was too high for anyone to come in to my room and see me like this, so I laid down on my bed.

As I laid there with my eyes closed, different images would come and go rapidly, and some slowly, simples color changing shapes, some shapes that changed shapes, things like that. Eventually(I guess as my high elevated) I started to see 3-D shapes with my eyes closed. It was some very scary things, nuns getting raped by goats, satan driving a mercedes through the sky, things that just seem weird now. As satan drove his car torwards me, I could feel a pounding sensation on my back, so I opened my eyes and there was nothing there, but I could still feel it. I started walking around my room and would feel bumps and hits and vibrations overcoming me. Now, everything was spinning, the picture on my tv, the music, the walls, my thoughts, and I couldnt control anything.

I tried to go get something to eat, but things were coming out of walls and pulsating at me, some with faces that would make un-godly sounds. I dont remember what eventually happened, but I think that I just fell asleep somewhere. It was nothing like any time ive ever done weed before, I had never before, nor have I since, hallucinated on weed. Oh, somthing I forgot, I originally ate the pizza at about 1:30PM, and I was still buzzed the next day at 9AM, almost 24 hours later! I would definatelly recommend eating it.

What do you think of this trip? Can it be considered a trip? Did it mean anything? Have you ever been this high before?
Want more details?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemolimo140
Hilario

Re: long trip : Marijuana : eaten [Re: chiefmasteranon]
    #8980048 - 09/24/08 06:10 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I've had CEVs from edibles before.  Never had any OEVs though, that I hear is extremely rare. 

Now that I think about it more, it's very possible that you could have fallen asleep/passed out and dreamed you were still awake.  That has happened to me as well.

Edited by molimo140 (09/25/08 04:05 PM)

Offlinechiefmasteranon
Stranger
Re: long trip : Marijuana : eaten [Re: molimo140]
    #8986798 - 09/25/08 09:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Wow that last part about the possibility of me dreaming that I was awake is a cool thought.

Offlineskaterickets
Musician
Male User Gallery

Re: long trip : Marijuana : eaten [Re: chiefmasteranon]
    #8993759 - 09/27/08 01:44 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I get OEVs and CEV when I do anything more than a bowl. They're very unclear and subtle though, almost as if you were imagining them rather than knowing they are there.

--------------------

Offlineclorox
Crossing theDoors ofPerception
Male

Loc: The Other Side
Re: long trip : Marijuana : eaten [Re: skaterickets]
    #8993997 - 09/27/08 02:48 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

being to high from edibles usually just makes me sick

--------------------

These walls, such they be, are crawling with geometric hallucinations.

Offlineskaterickets
Musician
Male User Gallery

Re: long trip : Marijuana : eaten [Re: clorox]
    #8994008 - 09/27/08 02:52 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

That too, even if it's a high sativa % strain, the body load is too much, and just makes me tired but unable to fall asleep.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates, CBD Oils