Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewatchoutnow
mind'sonrecord/itsbeingviewed
 User Gallery

Nick Hogan (fucking asshole) is getting out of a shot term sentence early that should've been life!
    #8977701 - 09/24/08 09:46 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

http://thesuperficial.com/2008/09/nick_hogans_getting_out_of_jai.php

>>
Nick Hogan is getting three months knocked off his jail sentence and will be a free man before Halloween. He was serving eight months after a car accident that left his best friend John Graziano in a coma with a massive hole in his head. TMZ reports:

Nick's being released from Pinellas County Jail on Oct. 21, three months short of the eight-month sentence he got for felony reckless driving. His early release is for good behavior.

Well, I'm sure Nick's learned his lesson. In fact, the next time he drag races drunk, he's totally making his passenger wear a seat belt.

Never underestimate the power of change....
Photo: Pacific Coast News

--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
"My views ain't changed to live humane wait" -Eminem
"Ya'll make me too rounded and I'm addicted, WTF I'm drunk. Wtf I'm high. Wtf I'm... Not sober... Sober block." -me crazily self.
"From that what, knowledge of self - determination!" -Blackstar
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever since I got braces shit gets stuck in my teeth.
Make me *** bitch!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMojo
Stranger

Re: Nick Hogan (fucking asshole) is getting out of a shot term sentence early that should've been life! [Re: watchoutnow]
    #8977807 - 09/24/08 10:32 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I’m not sure why you posted this.  But ill bite

I’m sure John wasn’t being held against his will, and was probably just as drunk.  What’s three months any way?  Do you think that extra three months would somehow make him learn his lesson whereas now he hasn’t?

If it were me, I think the mental turmoil of being the cause of my best friend’s death, and dealing with the grieving parties involved would be my lesson.

It’s better that one of the two died instead of an innocent bystander.

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Loc: FL
Re: Nick Hogan (fucking asshole) is getting out of a shot term sentence early that should've been li [Re: Mojo]
    #8978075 - 09/24/08 11:51 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

why the fuck should he have recieved a life sentence?  the other dude was an adult and made the decision to get in the car with nick, it was no secret they would be racing.  and honestly, i think if this guy ever does/ever would wake up from his coma, he would be pissed off at the way his family pursued nicks family in terms of money and shit.

i do agree that he should have spent the full sentence in there, but to say he deserves life is just ignorant.

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: Nick Hogan (fucking asshole) is getting out of a shot term sentence early that should've been li [Re: Mojo]
    #8978080 - 09/24/08 11:53 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mojo said:

I’m sure John wasn’t being held against his will, and was probably just as drunk.  What’s three months any way?  Do you think that extra three months would somehow make him learn his lesson whereas now he hasn’t?

3 months is 3 montgs. which he deserved to serve.  if it were you and i, we would have been serving in full.  it doesnt matter if the last 3 months will "make a difference" or not. its the principle of it.

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Nick Hogan (fucking asshole) is getting out of a shot term sentence early that should've been li [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8978086 - 09/24/08 11:56 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i hate how celebs always get off so much easier then us hard workin biznitchs

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: Nick Hogan (fucking asshole) is getting out of a shot term sentence early that should've been li [Re: Coaster]
    #8978091 - 09/24/08 11:58 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

you work?

i thought you just did drugs all day.    :smirk:

--------------------

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: Nick Hogan (fucking asshole) is getting out of a shot term sentence early that should've been li [Re: LeftyBurnz]
    #8978094 - 09/24/08 12:00 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

hey doin dr00gz is a fulltime yob

--------------------

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

Re: Nick Hogan (fucking asshole) is getting out of a shot term sentence early that should've been li [Re: Coaster]
    #8978183 - 09/24/08 12:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i wish.

my new fulltime sucks.

--------------------

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Nick Hogan (fucking asshole) is getting out of a shot term sentence early that should've been li [Re: watchoutnow]
    #8978355 - 09/24/08 01:05 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

he deserves to be dead

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflinePeterGriffin467
Dirt Grub
Male

Loc: six feet under
Re: Nick Hogan (fucking asshole) is getting out of a shot term sentence early that should've been li [Re: danlennon3]
    #8978389 - 09/24/08 01:12 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V4525 Thats a video of  guy who was the passenger in the hospital.  I think that Nick faggot deserved more than what he got I mean cmon look at the fucking guys head!

--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Offlinepmb
Male

Loc: Washington
Re: Nick Hogan (fucking asshole) is getting out of a shot term sentence early that should've been li [Re: danlennon3]
    #8978396 - 09/24/08 01:13 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:
he deserves to be dead

Oh he does not, hes just a stupid rich boy that got drunk with his friend and wanted to go fast. If his parents were decent they would cut him off and make him get a job.

--------------------
Don't smell the flowers, They're an evil drug to make you lose your mind

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Nick Hogan (fucking asshole) is getting out of a shot term sentence early that should've been li [Re: pmb]
    #8978430 - 09/24/08 01:18 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

pmb said:
Quote:

danlennon3 said:
he deserves to be dead

Oh he does not, hes just a stupid rich boy that got drunk with his friend and wanted to go fast. If his parents were decent they would cut him off and make him get a job.

Ok, maybe not dead... it just angers me that he gets off because of who he is

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: Nick Hogan (fucking asshole) is getting out of a shot term sentence early that should've been li [Re: pmb]
    #8978434 - 09/24/08 01:19 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i like your avatar.

what got me is he seemed to feel no real remorse for it.

He should have gotten the extra three months.

I think 2 years would have been a good sentence. in Full. 8 months is ridiculous.

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

OfflinePeterGriffin467
Dirt Grub
Male

Loc: six feet under
    #8978443 - 09/24/08 01:20 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Everyone is forgetting the fact that he showed absolutely no remorse over his friend and was trying to "make a new spin on his image as the new nick when he got out of jail" so he could get a reality show deal or whatever I can't remember.  He deserves to go to jail for a long ass time he learned nothing.

--------------------
"I just need to check inside ya asshole SIR.... Asshole clear!"

Offlinewatchoutnow
mind'sonrecord/itsbeingviewed
 User Gallery

Re: Nick Hogan (fucking asshole) is getting out of a shot term sentence early that should've been li [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8979499 - 09/24/08 04:30 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I agree, my part was ignorant.

Now that I form a better picture it justs boils down to how much I actually hate their family...

And Yeah I don't know why I posted this. I caught my eye on this topic from this forum, that's why!

Okay No life. Full sentence. I'm not much of an arguer because usually their is a sensible side to my arguments that I'm involved in. So lil jon "OKAY!"

And I'm reading a ton for school and just wanted my brain to post something that just doesn't use it. (Just a lil).

--------------------
I quit. Touch it.
"My views ain't changed to live humane wait" -Eminem
"Ya'll make me too rounded and I'm addicted, WTF I'm drunk. Wtf I'm high. Wtf I'm... Not sober... Sober block." -me crazily self.
"From that what, knowledge of self - determination!" -Blackstar
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Ever since I got braces shit gets stuck in my teeth.
Make me *** bitch!

Edited by watchoutnow (09/24/08 04:31 PM)

InvisibleMojo
Stranger

#8981148 - 09/24/08 09:37 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

leftysurprise said:
Quote:

Mojo said:

3 months is 3 montgs. which he deserved to serve.  if it were you and i, we would have been serving in full.  it doesnt matter if the last 3 months will "make a difference" or not. its the principle of it.

I guess by your logic people serving life sentences for drug charges "Deserve" to be there because that’s what some ass hat with a mallet deemed so…

So you think William Leonard Pickard "Deserves" to die in jail?  I mean shit, that’s what his sentence is.  He better, right?  I mean, it’s the principal of it.  :whatever:

OfflineIma TrooperS
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Nick Hogan (fucking asshole) is getting out of a shot term sentence early that should've been li [Re: PeterGriffin467]
    #8981197 - 09/24/08 09:46 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PeterGriffin467 said:
http://www.toxicjunction.com/get.asp?i=V4525 Thats a video of  guy who was the passenger in the hospital.  I think that Nick faggot deserved more than what he got I mean cmon look at the fucking guys head!

He didn't bash his friends head in with a fucking PIPE for gods sake! It was an ACCIDENT! Yes, he was drunk. No, he shouldn't have been driving. I'm pretty sure that if he knew what was going to happen, he wouldn't have done it.

The amount of damage done to his friend is completely irrellivant since he could just as likely have gotten off with a scratch and a broken pinky finger!

I have driven drunk many times, I'm not proud of it. Each time it was because my friend in the passenger seat was drunker than me.

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Edited by Ima Trooper (09/24/08 09:48 PM)

InvisibleLeftyBurnz
Mr. I Eat Butthole
Male User Gallery

#8983085 - 09/25/08 07:44 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Mojo said:
Quote:

leftysurprise said:
Quote:

Mojo said:

I guess by your logic people serving life sentences for drug charges "Deserve" to be there because that’s what some ass hat with a mallet deemed so…

So you think William Leonard Pickard "Deserves" to die in jail?  I mean shit, that’s what his sentence is.  He better, right?  I mean, it’s the principal of it.  :whatever:

drug sentencing aside.  this douchebag was drunk and racing. by all means he deserved to serve it.  im not sticking up for the judicial system, however in this case i think he deserved to at least serve the pathetic sentence he was given.

and no, personal drug users shouldnt be prosecuted at all.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale