Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Boomr Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNickthetrip
Super Saiyan

Loc: Ever tryed this position ...
Manure
    #897056 - 09/21/02 08:55 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Is there a way to use manure as a very effective casing and if so where can I find the recipe....and how do u sterilize manure? Thanks

--------------------
"Crawling in my skin, these wounds they will not heal, fear is how I fall, confusing, confusing what is real!."-Linkin Park

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNumba9
Veteran tripper
 User Gallery

Loc: State of "Euphoria"
Re: Manure [Re: Nickthetrip]
    #897113 - 09/21/02 10:04 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I`d just use manure as a bulk substrate.... in other words crumble a few cakes into the shit . The mycelia RACES through horse poo. I never used store bought manure but i bet it will work well also. I just get my shit wet.... squeeze excess water out and then nuke in a glass casserole dish with the lid on for ten minutes. Let cool COMPLETELY.....then crumble cakes in a zip lock bag to about marble size pieces and mix in with the damp manure. I use rubber gloves  to be as clean as possible. Then cover the entire thing with saran with a few holes in and then also cover with tin foil with a few holes in it on top ofd that to keep light out for the first few days.. Peek in at it about 24 hours. you`ll be freakin amazed at how fast mycelia races through it. When the  tray looks about 50-70%  colonized then remove the saran and foil and let it have 12 hours light on. and 12 off. Should see the fruits of your labor in a week to 10 days. Flushes will be large and way larger fruits than cakes in my opinion. Potentcy is a lot better too. Good luck with your manure :blush:)

--------------------
Remember..what the Door Mouse said..."Feed your Head".......... Jefferson Airplane

Anonymous

Re: Manure [Re: Numba9]
    #897380 - 09/21/02 12:41 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

So your saying that this does not need to be cased? Just a little confused. Thanks

peace :cool: 

Invisiblemickey_rourke
Illegal Smile
Loc: Playa del Carmen
Re: Manure [Re: ]
    #897394 - 09/21/02 12:48 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

You can fruit a colonized tray of manure with no additional casing.

--------------------
"I tried to put it all behind me, but my redneck past is nipping at my heels.." -- Ben Folds Five

OfflineScourge
The Dr.
Loc: Near flint Michgan, USA
    #897398 - 09/21/02 12:48 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

It will work without casing, but if you case with a little peat you flushes should be a little larger. and your substrate should last alittle longet too, providing nothing get's contaminated.

--------------------
"Those who walk in Love and Truth shall grow in Honor and Strength."

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Trusted Cultivator
    #897399 - 09/21/02 12:49 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

sterilze manure at 250 degrees for 90minutes in the oven.
Stir manure after 60 minutes then return to oven for 30 more minutes...
manure should be spawned not used to case with.
you don't need to case manure unlees you wan't too, not necessary though...
hope this helps.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Boomr Bag