Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinetoastandjam
Tastes Grate, Lesh Philling
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Inspired talks by the world's greatest thinkers and doers, Free Video online
    #8964862 - 09/21/08 06:23 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I randomly found this site just a few minutes ago and its gone straight to the bookmarks toolbar:

TED: Ideas worth spreading

Basically its a collection of lectures about...stuff.  Cool stuff, and lots of it.  Science, technology, business, design-- experts in their field talking at colleges and symposiums about their ideas and research.

These guys ran a deep-sea expedition with a sub and the lecture is nice, long video from the study with looks at all kinds of freaky animals you might have only seen pictures of:

David Gallo shows jaw-dropping footage of amazing sea creatures, including a color-shifting cuttlefish, a perfectly camouflaged octopus, and a Times Square's worth of neon light displays from fish who live in the blackest depths of the ocean.

Check it out, if you find good stuff let me know.  I'll be watching for a while.

--------------------
Q: We wanted to see if you had the ability to expand your mind and your horizons... and for one brief moment, you did.
PICARD: When I realized the paradox...
Q: Exactly. For that one fraction of a second, you were open to options you'd never considered. That's the exploration that awaits you...not mapping stars and studying nebulae... but charting the unknowable possibilities of existence.

To carry yourself forward and experience myriad things is delusion. That myriad things come forth and experience themselves is awakening. -Dogen Zenji

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineapostle11
Zoom Zoomers
Male

Re: Inspired talks by the world's greatest thinkers and doers, Free Video online [Re: toastandjam]
    #8964893 - 09/21/08 06:31 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Seems like a cool site interesting underwater animal link.

--------------------

OfflineCakes
some guy
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Arizonee
Re: Inspired talks by the world's greatest thinkers and doers, Free Video online [Re: apostle11]
    #8964896 - 09/21/08 06:32 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I watch these all the time, they are great sober and can be amazing when you're a blazin :rasta:

--------------------

Offlinetoastandjam
Tastes Grate, Lesh Philling
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Inspired talks by the world's greatest thinkers and doers, Free Video online [Re: Cakes]
    #8964941 - 09/21/08 06:43 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cakes said:
they are great sober and can be amazing when you're a blazin :rasta:

through the deepsea footage I was just like  :jawdrop: look at those: :squid:

Stuff is cool.

--------------------
Q: We wanted to see if you had the ability to expand your mind and your horizons... and for one brief moment, you did.
PICARD: When I realized the paradox...
Q: Exactly. For that one fraction of a second, you were open to options you'd never considered. That's the exploration that awaits you...not mapping stars and studying nebulae... but charting the unknowable possibilities of existence.

To carry yourself forward and experience myriad things is delusion. That myriad things come forth and experience themselves is awakening. -Dogen Zenji

Jump to top Pages: 1

Bridgetown Botanicals Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals