Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinejustlive
Stranger
Female

cool festivals?
    #8960572 - 09/20/08 08:36 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

does anybody know of any festivals going on anytime soon worth checking out?  could be anywhere, as long as there's cool people and psychedelics

--------------------
I am right now.
Is that cool, or what??  People like to do things like put 2 question marks at the end of each sentence.....the thread vibe, a smiling face here and there :smile:  I wish they would just make good ole regular ones again.  Man, those were cool....those were the days, when they had REAL smiley faces.  That's what we'll be telling our grandchildren. 
I love everything, I love life, I love the universe.  I am happy, and I'll see where that takes me.  I am also on mushrooms....and I'll see where that takes me.....probably down the road. 

I love you

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDoogie
nappy
Loc: TX
Re: cool festivals? [Re: justlive]
    #8960645 - 09/20/08 09:01 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Coalessence Festival Oct 3-5 - Lake Leatherwood Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Beutiful place awesome music a lot of great people going to be there along with tons of great psychedelics www.coalessencefest.com

Edited by Doogie (09/20/08 09:02 PM)

Offlinejustlive
Stranger
Female

Re: cool festivals? [Re: Doogie]
    #8960883 - 09/20/08 09:59 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Thanks for the reply.  That sounds absolutely awesome!  I will not be able to make it, though.  Perhaps next year.  Thanks again

InvisibleArden
לנשום

Loc: Α & Ω Flag
    #8961873 - 09/21/08 05:55 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

does anybody know of any festivals going on anytime soon worth checking out?  could be anywhere, as long as there's cool people and psychedelics

You sound like a cop.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: cool festivals? [Re: Arden]
    #8970772 - 09/22/08 11:28 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

it depends what state your in

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Offlinejustlive
Stranger
Female

Re: cool festivals? [Re: thedudenj]
    #8975587 - 09/23/08 09:24 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I'm open to traveling anywhere, but around the northwest u.s. would be good.

--------------------
I am right now.
Is that cool, or what??  People like to do things like put 2 question marks at the end of each sentence.....the thread vibe, a smiling face here and there :smile:  I wish they would just make good ole regular ones again.  Man, those were cool....those were the days, when they had REAL smiley faces.  That's what we'll be telling our grandchildren. 
I love everything, I love life, I love the universe.  I am happy, and I'll see where that takes me.  I am also on mushrooms....and I'll see where that takes me.....probably down the road. 

I love you

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #8976415 - 09/23/08 11:57 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

You kinda missed the season.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: cool festivals? [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8977030 - 09/24/08 05:44 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

ugh i wish you came up to wormfest robot, you would of seen the giant robot.

Cerveau is an awesome guy. tho half the time i see him im on a bad trip. i didnt know he was a memeber til that festival

--------------------

you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
    #8977620 - 09/24/08 09:15 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

i really hate that hippy thug style of dress people around here seem to have going on.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: cool festivals? [Re: truekimbo2]
    #8977638 - 09/24/08 09:22 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

lol bisco people. lol well... its cause they are hip hopies or something like that alot of hippies come from that kinda enviroment. Its crazy how many hippies are ravers. or maybe its where i am but thats how it be. It blows my mind. i like to take in and absorb all the culture and stuff tho i dont think ill ever really be a hippy it just doesnt jive right to me or something tho people call me one.

--------------------

Offlinesnoot
look alive ∞
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 45º parallel Flag
    #8978005 - 09/24/08 11:32 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

yeah no doubt, up here in the midwest, almost 90% of raves and festivals are full of hippi ravers. F'n rules, I'd way rather see cute ass hippi ravers, then grungy gothic cut myself to some crazy hardstyle trance.

psy ambient festivals ftw.;

chilluminati.org

--------------------

I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity.
- Simone de Beauvoir -

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: cool festivals? [Re: snoot]
    #8978534 - 09/24/08 01:38 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

psy ambient festivals ftw well i think its gota have the full on too thats fun, just no dark psytrance i have seen dark psy parties go wrong. It attacts a less wholesome and good vibe crowd.

--------------------

Offlinejustlive
Stranger
Female

#8978586 - 09/24/08 01:47 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

It's funny because hardly anyone really calls themselves a hippie, unless they are just trying to explain themselves in a nutshell because they don't have time, or because it's the only way another person would understand...sometimes it's just easier. I do it. But at the same time, I've been around a whole crowd of "hippies" camping, rock climbing, living, people there who I thought were hippies (if you're gonna find a word)  would comment on how many hippies were around.  Everybody has a different take on what one actually is.  Some people consider anyone who smokes pot a hippie.  My dad makes fun of hippies all the time, and I know lots of people consider him one, so it's just funny.  I'm sure everybody there thought I was a hippie, too, although I just don't think there's one specific catagory and don't like being labeled and reduced to one thing.  That is what makes my dad say "why don't you just go sit under a tree?  You can do that all your life, but I don't think you'd be very happy."  That's what he thinks I am, just because I am connecting with earth and my roots,  and so that's how I reside in his thoughts.  So I just had to comment on this word people use, .

--------------------
I am right now.

I love you

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

#8978700 - 09/24/08 02:09 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

yeah any one that smokes pot isnt a hippie you gota hug trees lol

--------------------

Offlinedeadhead89
Stranger

#8981664 - 09/24/08 10:52 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah guys,

Ive seen alot of hippie thugs at shows and festivals this year and i was wondering?

Do a majority of these guys share hippie values and beliefs like non-violence, helping one another out, etc. ? I mean is it just a style or does it mean the jam scene is going to shit being taken over by violent gangsters? I dont know to many i live in Vermont we have mostly authentic old school hipsters, and alot of Trustifarian college kids as well. What do you guys think about todays hippie gangstas?

And btw if you are one im not talking shit i truly am curious please respond.

Offlinedeadhead89
Stranger

Re: cool festivals? [Re: deadhead89]
    #8981814 - 09/24/08 11:12 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Oh and for Cool festivals i would check out Rothbury, Allgood, and 10kls.

Check out Rothbury for sure i went this year and i think it was the coolest festival setup i may have ever seen. A lot of really nice people for the size of it too. I made a lot of friends and had some really great experiences throughout that weekend that i will remember fondly for the rest of my life.

Im thinking it will have another decent year or two before it goes to shit.

Langerado was awesome this year killer spot and awesome lineup but they moved it to downtown Miami so im thinking its going to get as pop as roo if not worse. average tour kids probably arent going to go and its going to be a bunch of miami button down chads and a lot of hair gel. I lived in palm beach county for a while and there isnt to much of a jam scene in south florida a lot of people that went this year were from everywhere north and i think they are going to be lacking a lot of those folks this year.

I for one am going to boycott until they find a better venue to hold it.

High Sierra is also pretty cool festival on the west coast.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: cool festivals? [Re: deadhead89]
    #8983288 - 09/25/08 08:58 AM (15 years, 5 months ago)

they for the most part are grate peoples. hipsters arnt hippies tho, hipsters are super smug and like yuppies

--------------------

Offlinekingjukas
Stranger
    #8995109 - 09/27/08 06:24 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

If you are in the midwest check out the Chicago Bluegrass and Blues Festival on Nov 22nd

http://www.cbgbfestival.com

David Grisman Avett Brothers and a bunch more

12 hour indoor festival at the Congress Theater

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale