Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinenewby753
Stranger
 User Gallery

Mind Manipulation
    #8957213 - 09/19/08 11:49 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

So basically you think thoughts of having sex with the girl you like and over time she starts to have sexual feelings for you.  You can apply that basic idea to anything,  like getting the job you want.  Anyone know what I'm talking about?  Right now I'm having weird feelings for a girl that I think likes me(she's a conservative christain), they're not sexual,  but I have a girlfriend right now.  I think she's thinking of me but doesn't know the effect she's having.  I'm starting to like this girl in a strange way.  NOTE:  We were friends about 7 years ago,  we haven't talked in person since then.  We saw each other about a month ago and she waved,  we've been sending messages to each other on facebook.  I also have been interested in this mind power thing for a while,  I have 4 or 5 ebooks on this,  and I've tried the techniques on my girlfriend and I think I have noticed a change in her.  Don't tell me I'm crazy,  I want serious answers.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

Loc: truckin,,,
Re: Mind Manipulation [Re: newby753]
    #8957368 - 09/20/08 12:51 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You should check into quatum physics.  Movies like "Down The Rabbit Hole, What the BLEEP do we know?" and "Waking Life" will be cool introductions into the field.  Has a lot to do with all possible outcomes existencing all at once due to potential energies.  I have really enjoyed both movies on some good acid and have found great spiritual awakenings in both.  Good luck.

--------------------
"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves... By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude." Huxuly
the man in black fled across the desert and the gunslinger followed

just because we all see the:greenshroom:
doesn't mean we all see the same
:mushroom2:

I pushed my fingers through the earth, returned this flower to the dirt. so it could live, I walked away now. But I know... Not a day goes by when I don't feel this burn. There's a point we pass from which we can't return. I've felt the cold rain of the coming storm
None but ourselves can free our minds.”

Offlinenewby753
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mind Manipulation [Re: PreyToGod]
    #8958514 - 09/20/08 11:19 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PreyToGod said:
You should check into quatum physics.  Movies like "Down The Rabbit Hole, What the BLEEP do we know?" and "Waking Life" will be cool introductions into the field.  Has a lot to do with all possible outcomes existencing all at once due to potential energies.  I have really enjoyed both movies on some good acid and have found great spiritual awakenings in both.  Good luck.

thanks a lot,  i'll try to remember to watch those.

Offlinenewby753
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8958610 - 09/20/08 11:58 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

The ebook that i think is the best.

InvisibleDieCommie

#8958654 - 09/20/08 12:09 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PreyToGod said:
You should check into quatum physics.  Movies like "Down The Rabbit Hole, What the BLEEP do we know?" and "Waking Life" will be cool introductions into the field. 

Sorry, I have to clear something up here.  Those movies are not good introductions into quantum physics at all.  They may be great introductions into mysticism and the paranormal, but they have nothing to do with the scientific field of quantum physics. 

Not trying to be confrontational, just wanted to clarify the distinction.

InvisibleCameron
Too Many Words
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #8958695 - 09/20/08 12:22 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Have you considered that the thoughts in your head have very direct impacts on your words and actions? There's nothing mystical about it IMO: you think sexual thoughts for a girl, and it's obvious in what you do; you smile at her, compliment her, make her laugh, etc, and suddenly she likes you too! "Mind manipulation" could just as easily be called "persuasion" or "courting" or "being human." :smile:

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #8958777 - 09/20/08 12:43 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

PreyToGod said:
You should check into quatum physics.  Movies like "Down The Rabbit Hole, What the BLEEP do we know?" and "Waking Life" will be cool introductions into the field. 

Sorry, I have to clear something up here.  Those movies are not good introductions into quantum physics at all.  They may be great introductions into mysticism and the paranormal, but they have nothing to do with the scientific field of quantum physics. 

This is absolutely correct.

Quote:

newby753 said:
So basically you think thoughts of having sex with the girl you like and over time she starts to have sexual feelings for you.

That's a nice idea, but put it into practice and see how it works.  9 times out of 10, the girl picks up on those vibes as desperation, resulting in you not having a chance.  You're much better off not thinking about having sex with her, keeping the idea of sex with her comletely out of your mind.  That's just how most women work; they want a guy who is confident, independent, and having a good time, not a guy who is thinking about getting in her pants.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

Re: Mind Manipulation [Re: Cameron]
    #8958932 - 09/20/08 01:29 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Cameron said:
Have you considered that the thoughts in your head have very direct impacts on your words and actions? There's nothing mystical about it IMO: you think sexual thoughts for a girl, and it's obvious in what you do; you smile at her, compliment her, make her laugh, etc, and suddenly she likes you too! "Mind manipulation" could just as easily be called "persuasion" or "courting" or "being human." :smile:

Actually, there can be difference in the disguise of intent. If you are using people you must hide that fact from them.

Take me for example, I was employed as a phone sales agent- they never informed that I was being trained as a subliminal hypnotist. I strongly disliked the people who I had to talk to on the phone, and I saw having them buy from me as a negative thing.

However, I directed my intention very strongly toward selling, and even though I had never done work as a phone agent before it took me only 6 months to be the top seller in my center of 700. I doubt I would have been half as successful if I were allowing visible intent into my conversations.

But of course, mind manipulation is a broad term. It can mean anything from conversation, to propaganda, to collective meditation, to subliminal hypnosis.

Edit: addition!

Quote:

That's just how most women work; they want a guy who is confident, independent, and having a good time, not a guy who is thinking about getting in her pants.

I have always had the problem that I would intend very strongly to have sex with any girl I was with. I was always very good at hiding the intent here as well. The results were generally getting what I wanted, and then not knowing why I wanted it. :shrug:

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Edited by ExplosiveMango (09/20/08 01:39 PM)

InvisibleCameron
Too Many Words
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Mind Manipulation [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #8958983 - 09/20/08 01:42 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, I don't condone purposeful manipulation, but it is effective--and, after all, everything we say and do with other people manipulates them in some way, shape, or form, whether it's intentional or not.
I can see why you made a successful salesman; your mind is sharp, and people respond well to confidence and tactful verbosity. :cool:

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8959047 - 09/20/08 01:54 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You should read The Game.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlinenewby753
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mind Manipulation [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8959110 - 09/20/08 02:09 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Entropymancer said:
Quote:

DieCommie said:
Quote:

PreyToGod said:

This is absolutely correct.

Quote:

newby753 said:
So basically you think thoughts of having sex with the girl you like and over time she starts to have sexual feelings for you.

That's a nice idea, but put it into practice and see how it works.  9 times out of 10, the girl picks up on those vibes as desperation, resulting in you not having a chance.  You're much better off not thinking about having sex with her, keeping the idea of sex with her comletely out of your mind.  That's just how most women work; they want a guy who is confident, independent, and having a good time, not a guy who is thinking about getting in her pants.

i don't think you know what this is all about.  it's not about getting into girls' pants,  it's about changing the way a certain person thinks about you. you can use it however you want.  it doesn't have to be sexual,  that was just an example.

Offlinenewby753
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Mind Manipulation [Re: ExplosiveMango]
    #8959138 - 09/20/08 02:14 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

But of course, mind manipulation is a broad term. It can mean anything from conversation, to propaganda, to collective meditation, to subliminal hypnosis.

collective meditation is what i'm getting at.

InvisibleEntropymancer
 User Gallery
    #8959244 - 09/20/08 02:39 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I understand what you're saying, just pointing out that it pretty much fails in that particular example (sex)

OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

Re: Mind Manipulation [Re: Entropymancer]
    #8959418 - 09/20/08 03:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

good call.  I don't really buy too much into anything, just interesting stuff.  It was something I "remembered" from one of them referring to power of thought effecting the physical world through the cellular level.  Super interesting stuff!  They are probably much more thorough starters, these two just happen to be easily/unintentionally obtained by me.  I didn't really know about either when i started watching, I had just been told they were cool "trip" films.  lets us know if you end up nailing her? :smile:

--------------------
"We live together, we act on, and react to, one another but always and in all circumstances we are by ourselves... By its very nature every embodied spirit is doomed to suffer and enjoy in solitude." Huxuly

I pushed my fingers through the earth, returned this flower to the dirt. so it could live, I walked away now. But I know... Not a day goes by when I don't feel this burn. There's a point we pass from which we can't return. I've felt the cold rain of the coming storm

OfflinePreyToGod
peace.pot.microdot.
Male

#8959424 - 09/20/08 03:29 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

BUT, i did say "cool" intros, not exactly the most educational.  THEY ARE BOTH SO COOL!

--------------------

Offlinenewby753
Stranger
 User Gallery

#8960976 - 09/20/08 10:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PreyToGod said:
lets us know if you end up nailing her? :smile:

i want to,  and i'll let u know hehe.

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

#8961200 - 09/21/08 12:10 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Sure. I've found it a beneficial practice for all involved when I'm having a negative relationship with a co-worker, classmate, roommate, family member, etc, to expunge my concept of them all together.

I'm always amazed how much my view of that person, based on previous experiences, was affecting my interactions with them. To make a conscious choice to create a blank slate does wonders for my difficult relationships. It always seems as though the other person feels a sigh of relief as that negative view of them is lifted, and I feel lighter as I'm not constantly dragging up negativity when around them. Social perceptions are incredibly interesting to me.

Obviously the above can be applied in other directions. You can choose to want something other than a clean slate with an individual.

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

Jump to top Pages: 1

Unfolding Nature Shop: Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order