Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineJedd
 User Gallery
it is from inside of yourself (better edition)
    #8953791 - 09/19/08 08:17 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

cant describe
no use to describe it anyway
you dont dream about out world it hapenininggg .... just words...
it really happening inside of you.

let alone visualization.
and heometrical transformation of light trough window become becoming right now my cat. it appens now!!! AND BACK and
and goes through.
those

Ill continue in a sec, just min

=========Edit:
something like trip report is few posts below.

Edited by Jedd (09/20/08 08:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: it is from inside of yourself [Re: Jedd]
    #8953794 - 09/19/08 08:19 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Trippin face?

--------------------

OfflineJedd
 User Gallery
    #8953806 - 09/19/08 08:24 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

it forms many many... doesn't matter what... and it makes a stream like something. and takes you ((YOU!) (me!! inside) with it.

Invisibletempleton1
loves mushrooms
Male

Re: it is from inside of yourself [Re: LSDreamer]
    #8953810 - 09/19/08 08:26 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Trippin face?

i think that's a yes.

OfflineJedd
 User Gallery
Re: it is from inside of yourself [Re: templeton1]
    #8953826 - 09/19/08 08:32 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I am wondering myself, right now.
That it was ordinary mexicana spores.
But only few mushrooms per cake.
I have 2 x [One cake = 1 mushroom]
and 3 empty cakes... doesn't matter.

words... difficult to come and you have to fight thorugh spell checker of messsage board.

anyway.

so. basic idea = ordinary spores but this effect ??
it takes whole all everything and you are in
like you are in.

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

#8954014 - 09/19/08 09:37 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

You should come back and try and translate after your more coherent. I'd be interested in what you were talking about if it's possible to even describe.

OfflineShroomBoominKid
Stranger

Re: it is from inside of yourself [Re: krypto2000]
    #8954057 - 09/19/08 09:50 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

It sounds to me like his first trip.. or at least his first powerful one.

OfflineGreenGoat
Chewer of Fine Pastures
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northern California
Re: it is from inside of yourself [Re: ShroomBoominKid]
    #8954061 - 09/19/08 09:52 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Hah... sounds nice. Translation anyone?

OfflineShroom_dancer
Stranger

Re: it is from inside of yourself [Re: GreenGoat]
    #8954148 - 09/19/08 10:27 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

God I love trip talk! Once you're sober, explain this again. haha

OfflineJedd
 User Gallery
Re: it is from inside of yourself [Re: Shroom_dancer]
    #8957979 - 09/20/08 08:01 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Hello. Here I am.
Yeah, it was my first trip of THAT power (and first trip at home).
Before I had experience from shrooms from shops but these was my first home grown harvest. I wanted to post this in "Trip reports" but missed it yesterday.

There was some great learning about inner world.
I got the idea that it gives you better idea of understanding yourself.
When I tried to describe what is happening to my wife, I realised that if I even find a right words to express it, the words would make the things I describe pale. Like spoiling it. Like I shouldn't have name it. It is beautiful on its own.

Outside there were pieces of light - red-, blue-, green-, purple- colored. Typical psychedelic colors. Everywhere.
And they moved around. They could shine through anything, cars, buildings, frame of my window. Area around was moving after them mechanically. Slowly cars and trees in that movement started form giant vortex and when huge 30+ storey building got affected by it, I feeled it somehow on the back of my throat and tasted it. Like I could taste that stream.

Meanwhile whole world spinned in one huge whirlwind reaching my window aquiring it in itself and taking me but not body but Me with it... not sure how to describe. Like body here but I am not.
After sometime I got clear idea that that world outside and my room inside is like representing two parts of one world inside me.

When I understood that I remembered about people here and I feel great urge to tell about this to everyone. Not sure why it was so important.
But it is very difficult to get done (making your post finally appear here).

First - concentration. Your attention is grabbed by many things (probably you all aware of that) so every sentence is difficult to "arrange". Especially when English is not your native language.

Second - when I finished what supposed to be a good and meaningful post and clicked the 'Continue' button, instead of posting, that white square with letters went inside of a monitor and monitor itself went into wall behind and instead of coming back,
only blue lights of forum frames came merging with lights of my  mouse and keyboard and other comp LEDs (all blue) and then all those clouds of fog in my room start falling, falling... becoming so material... so you forgetting completely about message board and anything you wanted to do with it.

==================================

The trip started so fast and intensive that I thought something wrong with the shrooms. After some time it increased even more so I started worrying about possible contamination and me accidentally eating it. I went to take a look at cakes to check. From those places where was mushrooms were plucked, were little blue spots of damaged mycelium and from it heavy and fat roots of blue mold started to crawl all over cakes and covered it whole right before my eyes. I tried to hold panic and asked my wife for confirmation.
She looked at it, said that it is perfect white and then I convinced myself that I am having a good trip and that how it must be.
Looked out of the window and saw how my fear gets drown in the sand (we have sandy area near building).

=============================
Other things happened:

-After I done fighting posting here (and feeling very heroic about it) I was sitting and staring at monitor with static psychedelic picture of radio station I was listening too.
And the music was shining through its web-page. It was very amusing to watch. And the picture was full of life everything was dancing with the rhythm of chill-out playing.

-I looked into window...
Outside we have some dust storm, real one, not strong but some dust was in the air.
So I saw how dusty light slowly goes through a (closed) window and gently forms on a cat. Starting from nose that light covered her in ash-like substance so the cat become ancient looking like stone gargoyle.

When I pat my cat I could *see* her purring, it was coming from her throat goes through neck and following my hand like golden wave with every hair on its way trembling.

-I could feel and measure the comfort of tripping at home like I could touch and weight it. Say here are two cubes 1 x 1 of comfort.

-When in the kitchen while washing machine working I could see the vibrations its making. It looked like small curved lines float from it.
Later when it done its washing сycle I could see from the hall that some vibration semi-ovals still there I went to see why is that if machine is not working. It was a small kitchen fan making them.

-I think I understood why our cat don't like kitchen. Not because she's afraid of something but there is nothing interesting for her in there. No boxes, no soft pillows...
And when she wanted to jump on box where I hold jars, I could *see* how hard she want's to be there. So I let her. Normally I don't :smile:

How great food tastes!!
-A little piece of blue cheese... I was sitting and inhaling its smell for minutes stopping only after remembering that people on shroomery adviced not to smell mold. :smile:

-When on the bed, was staring at my legs, they all covered in that fog which was in the room. My knees become like hills, I could see my veins like roots reaching my foot and foot transforming into single tree in the field, shining.

-Several times I have had go to bathroom to watch a guy in the mirror.
He was so funny, I could laugh for minutes just looking at him.

It lasted for 5+ hours, 1.5-2 it was very heavy with heavy knowledge of understanding dimensions of colors and sounds, worlds and being. And 2+ hours of just pure watching movements of everything and laughing about everything. After that a food testing and after food it ended pretty quick.

It was 35g or so fresh shrooms which is I decided a bit too much for me. Next time I would try 30g or less.

OfflineJedd
 User Gallery
    #8958012 - 09/20/08 08:14 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I barely can describe main ideas. There are simply no such words.
Mostly can tell only about visuals.
Plus, I am sure that visual effects specially draws your attention from something important.
And it is so easy to follow because it is so pleasant.

OfflineExplosiveMango
HallucinogenusDigitallus
Male User Gallery

#8958110 - 09/20/08 08:51 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jedd said:
I barely can describe main ideas. There are simply no such words.
Mostly can tell only about visuals.
Plus, I am sure that visual effects specially draws your attention from something important.
And it is so easy to follow because it is so pleasant.

(I intend to spell a word incorrectly in the following paragraphs)

Next time I recommend relaxing away from the ideas of translation and correctness. Your original words could not have been any more correct.

Experience, especially psychedelic experience, is larger than words- speaking is a matter of dissecting feeling into what you are comfortable enough to display.

If you want to write during psychedelics experience in free-form; know that the words will come out write, and that any attempt at correct arrangement will simply be a display of a vain attempt. Nonsense has just as much feeling as proper sense when you view it for as is. Shroomery is a good place for non-judgment, especially of friendly types like yourself.

Congrats on your trip! :mushroom2:

--------------------
Know your self.
Know your substance.
Know your source.

The most distorted perspective possible is the perspective that yours is not distorted.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder