Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepftek

Growing Cut Up Contaminated Shrooms - How does it look?
    #8944878 - 09/17/08 03:50 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I hacked up these cakes and these are the pics below. Currently I have no holes in my FC. But I plan to drill some holes into it today. I fan fairly often - maybe 8-10 times a day. I spray 3-5 times over and directly on the cakes. I accidentally poured pure H202 directly over cakes several times about 5 days ago(as I thought it was cobwebbed).

Here are the pics:

Cake 1:

Cake 2:

Cake 3 (odd color on top):

Cake 4:

All cakes (just chilling):

Another view:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKrez
RamRod
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Growing Cut Up Contaminated Shrooms - How does it look? [Re: pftek]
    #8945010 - 09/17/08 04:17 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Have fun growing mold!  Bury them outside and take a damn shower!

--------------------
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.  (Homer)

Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him. (Drunk Homer)

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not. (Tyler Durden)

OfflineCosmicFunGuy
ॐconsciousnessॐ
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ∞
    #8945043 - 09/17/08 04:24 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

growing out mushrooms on contaminated cakes means growing contamination that may end your growing career. That's even if any mushrooms actually survive. those cakes look HIT!

if you are hellbent on trying to get something out of them, i'd recommend laying them in some shaded tall grass that gets plenty of moisture. still not a guarantee but at least then you won't be risking ruining your grow space.

My advice is get all contamination away carefully and cautiously (grab them with a trash bag and completely cover before moving to prevent spores from being sent airborne in your grow space) and swiftly dispose of it.

back when i got a lot of contamination i'd empty the bag in the long grass next to my garden so they got sprinkled every evening and got dew every morning. i've gotten plenty of cubes & oysters this way without spoiling my grow space.

--------------------

♫ ♪ In the garden of many fields, there is no me or you. There is no right or wrong. There is no up or down. There is no black or white. Everyone is the plow man. Everyone is the seed. Everyone harvests and everyone yields. In the garden of many fields, everyone is one with one love and one love is one with everyone. ♪ ♫
lyrics from: Transglobal Underground - Eyeway Souljah (from Psychic Karaoke)

Offlinenonwo
truth seeker
Male

Loc: southern usa
Re: Growing Cut Up Contaminated Shrooms - How does it look? [Re: CosmicFunGuy]
    #8945062 - 09/17/08 04:29 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i only see mold on 2 of them

--------------------
yellow red black and white cometogether as humans and fallow the path the creater intended

InvisibleKrez
RamRod
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Growing Cut Up Contaminated Shrooms - How does it look? [Re: nonwo]
    #8945166 - 09/17/08 04:50 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

nonwo said:
i only see mold on 2 of them

They all look pretty funky...Even if 2 have mold on them...Hmm they are in the same fc so I wonder what will happen?

--------------------
Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.  (Homer)

Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him. (Drunk Homer)

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not. (Tyler Durden)

Offlinepftek

#8945444 - 09/17/08 05:34 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

WHich 2? That isn't Mycelium growth?

InvisibleKrez
RamRod
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8945509 - 09/17/08 05:44 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Ive never seen mycelium that shade of gray before...Im sure pouring straight peroxide over them didnt help much.

--------------------

OfflineheyAdroid
Stranger

Re: Growing Cut Up Contaminated Shrooms - How does it look? [Re: Krez]
    #8945592 - 09/17/08 06:02 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

poor guys ):
you should throw those out

Offlinenonwo
truth seeker
Male

Loc: southern usa
Re: Growing Cut Up Contaminated Shrooms - How does it look? [Re: heyAdroid]
    #8946374 - 09/17/08 08:43 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

ya even if one has mold by the time u see it the sores are everywere

--------------------
yellow red black and white cometogether as humans and fallow the path the creater intended

Offlinepftek

#8954375 - 09/19/08 11:34 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Woooo... i kind of screwed up. I left yesterday for 24 hours without fanning or misting.

i come back this morning Pins. Even some monster pins. I haven't provided enough light I see as the pins are growing any way they want.

Offlinepftek

#8963442 - 09/21/08 12:54 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

WOOO ROCK AND ROLL!

My first cake! I'm sooo happy. finally.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags