Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Weed before -after psychedelic introduction
    #8930446 - 09/14/08 08:21 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I love bud, but its just not the same as before my first psychedelic trip.  I cant really describe it, but it seems that psychedelics changed my weed highs.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: Weed before -after psychedelic introduction [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8930530 - 09/14/08 08:34 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I agree. since doing lsd this summer my weed high's haven't been the same, it is way trippier and more intense, and I prefer to be alone when I blaze.

Indica's are a bit like my old highs tho, but sativas really mess with me

I still love weed and smoke almost every day so don't get the wrong idea

Edited by skatealex2 (09/14/08 08:58 PM)

Offline402Camaro
Sr. Readsalot

#8930705 - 09/14/08 09:09 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I sort of feel the same way but really it is my tolerance to weed that makes me like shrooms so much more than weed now. I know back when I first started smoking weed it was awesome. I had full blown hallucinations and tripped just as hard or harder than I've tripped on shrooms. I know that is hard to believe but the first few times I smoked we were hot boxing a fat blunt in a small single cab truck and I had 0 tolerance. I only "tripped" off weed the first 5 times or so. My tolerance seemed to start out in the negatives but quickly became very strong. My girlfriend's tolerance seemed to be higher when we first started but it doesn't seem to have increased much. She still gets almost the same effect as the first time. She loves weed but I'm disappointed every time I smoke now.

Shrooms on the other hand give me that "trip" I like. At first I didn't like shrooms near as much because of how strong my emotions are when on them. Every emotion that I feel on shrooms seems to be magnified 1000x. Now that I've learned to deal with it I absolutely love it.

My "trips" on weed were just pure bliss. My whole body felt great. I couldn't really feel much but everything felt great. Time seemed to stop and it was just an awesome feeling. I really wish I could do it again but now every time I try to get that high I just end up getting extremely dizzy which leads to me laying down and passing out.

--------------------
All I ever wanted was to be free and I hold faith that in the end my dream will come true. Untill then here I wait... In America.

InvisibleDoseMeHomie
 User Gallery

Loc: 'merica
Re: Weed before -after psychedelic introduction [Re: 402Camaro]
    #8930720 - 09/14/08 09:13 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

402Camaro said:
I really wish I could do it again but now every time I try to get that high I just end up getting extremely dizzy which leads to me laying down and passing out.

get better weed, and smoke less often

--------------------
The Gospel

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: Weed before -after psychedelic introduction [Re: DoseMeHomie]
    #8930829 - 09/14/08 09:36 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I think the  this thread isn't about tolerance but about your weed high's after using acid or shrooms.

Lsd changed my highs alot.

On the subject of tolerance, I would almost kill someone to get my old school high's back, the most amazing feeling, gonna try a big break next week

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: Weed before -after psychedelic introduction [Re: skatealex2]
    #8930856 - 09/14/08 09:46 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I love how my highs have altered.
It makes me retarded feeling.
And who doesn't like feeling like a 5 year old?
... Not that 5 year olds are retarded.
i don't smoke anymore, but after doing more intense psychedelics, I can really appreciate marijuana as a hallucinogen. Or at least a mindalterant. I definitely kind of trip (maybe not trip... but something close.) whenever i smoke. Depends on the type of day for what kind of high i get as well.
Weird.
Something about night time toking just makes things more trippy and fun.

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

OfflineLSDreamer
Materialist
Male

Re: Weed before -after psychedelic introduction [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #8931461 - 09/15/08 12:48 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Yes, it changed my weed highs, but I started using LSD and weed at the same time. I guess I have a pretty unique situation regarding weed. I smoked weed like 3 times before the first time I consumed LSD.

--------------------

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Weed before -after psychedelic introduction [Re: LSDreamer]
    #8931469 - 09/15/08 12:50 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

LSDreamer said:
Yes, it changed my weed highs, but I started using LSD and weed at the same time. I guess I have a pretty unique situation regarding weed. I smoked weed like 3 times before the first time I consumed LSD.

yeah that is unique i smoked bud almost everyday for 2 years before i ever tried a psychedelic.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

Offlineretrospect
    #8931703 - 09/15/08 02:26 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

ever since i did shrooms and acid ive always tripped off weed. i get CEVs and auditory hallucinations i love it

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8931789 - 09/15/08 03:26 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

It seems like almost any drug that I do weed with ends up infecting my ganja high.  Perhaps this has something to do with how THC targets the hippocampus and/or memory dependent learning?

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

OfflineMushr00m_Man
ganja lover!!

Loc: The end of the road
Re: Weed before -after psychedelic introduction [Re: deCypher]
    #8931865 - 09/15/08 04:25 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

after i did a bunch of acid, lsa, and shrooms in large doses i trip hard wen i smoke it up and i fucking love the shit out of it but tolerance is a bitch

--------------------
SMOKE MARIJUANA

Offlinelibertyshroom
Turn up the silence

Loc: Inside of Emptyness
Re: Weed before -after psychedelic introduction [Re: Mushr00m_Man]
    #8931878 - 09/15/08 04:40 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

After shrooms I get auditory hallucinations from fans if I'm high. Probably because my first shroom trip there were two fans producing many auditory hallucinations.

--------------------

"Trip to heave and ho, up down, to and fro"

We have been to the moon, we have charted the depths of the ocean and the heart of the atom, but we have a fear of looking inward to ourselves because we sense that is where all the contradictions flow together.
    -Terrence McKenna           

Offlinepoisonshroom
Male User Gallery

Loc: Northern Aus Flag
Re: Weed before -after psychedelic introduction [Re: libertyshroom]
    #8931887 - 09/15/08 04:53 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

hmm... i havnt really experienced that at all, the only thing thats happened to me is tolerance, i dont turn into a giggly but docile, bloodshot eyed mess any more, i just relax an talk shit. It could have something to do with taking E the first time i got stoned (the second time i smoked pot), and although e isnt really a psychedelic in the true sense, it still has elements of psychedelia, so i dont really know what my highs were like before psychedelics coz i didnt really have any.

The closest thing i have experienced to what everyone here is describing is i sometimes have what is like anxiety attacks when i get really stoned, which only started happening after i binged on LSA for a month or two, and after that (untill saturday i hadnt taken LSA or any other psychedelics other than DXM - which is more of a dissociative than a psychedelic - in about three months), the anxiety attacks became less frequent, with the last one happening about a month ago, and it was only mild

OfflineForce Ten
Home Will Always Be Here
Male User Gallery

Loc: Elation Station Flag
Re: Weed before -after psychedelic introduction [Re: poisonshroom]
    #8931985 - 09/15/08 06:25 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Its hard to say if my weed highs have changed. I smoked a couple times before tripping, but I never actually got high until I decided to try it again after tripping balls on 10 woodrose seeds. I do think that my weed high has changed since subquent trips, I frequently get visuals now. Also, my  enjoyment of the high has gradually grown over time.

--------------------

So hear this please
And watch as your heart speeds up endlessly
And look for the stars as the sun goes down
Each breath that you take has a thunderous sound
Everything, everything's magic

InvisibleQuantumReality
Mycopath 🗡
 User Gallery

Loc: BoobyTraps
Re: Weed before -after psychedelic introduction [Re: Force Ten]
    #8932350 - 09/15/08 09:22 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

nothing has ever changes for me, weed is still weed, and it does its job like a good little drug should :yesnod:

Offlinekungpow
SeasonedPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: AaAaAaAa
Re: Weed before -after psychedelic introduction [Re: QuantumReality]
    #8932454 - 09/15/08 10:12 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I used to just get high from weed. I never hallucinated, but I always enjoyed the buzz. But since I started doing psychedelics my weed highs have developed simple hallucinations. It seems every time I smoke down now everything moves slightly. It isn't anything like a full blown trip, but I enjoy it.

If I eat a decent amount of MJ it gets way more trippy. That last time I made some cookies with canna-butter I was in full trip mode for a while. I couldn't really do anything but chill and listen to music.

--------------------
Monotub #3 - check out my best grow to date!!!!

Offlinesteadytrip
Stranger

Re: Weed before -after psychedelic introduction [Re: poisonshroom]
    #8932523 - 09/15/08 10:34 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

yea it seems that pot doesn't fuck me up near as much anymore. i started noticing this recently. I had to quit smoking for a year and i did shrooms and acid a lot more and ever since i started back its seems to have lost its power. I also really noticed it after one experience with e, i took some pretty good rolls and then smoked some of the best pot ive ever smoked and it every time i smoke now it doesnt last as long and its not near as intense.

Offlinespiralofeyes
listen to black sabbath!
Male

Re: Weed before -after psychedelic introduction [Re: steadytrip]
    #8933302 - 09/15/08 01:04 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

It has,well kind of.After tripping on 3-4grams of libs last fall smoking good bud gives me increased brightness/contrast,tracers,halos and breathing on textured surfaces. I also get these intense flashes of philosophical insight.
I don't think its an effect of tripping in any neurological/biological sense.I've just gotten keyed into the psychedelic mindset because I do my best to integrate those experiences and the small boost that weed gives is enough to put my mind into that mode.
Fuck, listening to certain records or talking about certain things is enough to give me minor "flashbacks" sometimes,but a nice sativa dominant will do it to me every time.

--------------------
Nothing is True,All is Permissible

OfflineJeffedelic
Fucked Up On Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Freedomland
Re: Weed before -after psychedelic introduction [Re: spiralofeyes]
    #8934020 - 09/15/08 03:28 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

I've noticed that after a period of not using psychedelics the weed high goes back to somewhat like it used to be. It took me a few months of having no hookups for anything psychedelic for me to be able to take blunts to the dome. Once I get into a period of tripping every week or so I simply don't need or want to smoke that much. Psychedelics save me money on green.

Right now, when I have immense opportunities to trip on both mush and lsd, I haven't smoked in days. I just simply don't need to or want to for the most part.

--------------------

"It's hard to stay mad, when there's so much beauty in the world." -Lester Burnham

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds