Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMyRedrum
Easily Amused
Female User Gallery

Loc: Portland Flag
Mushie ID website
    #8903006 - 09/09/08 04:43 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

i've been looking all over the internet to see what mushies grow in my area , habitats, elevations, etc. with no success.  (i'll probably just have to buy a book lol)

but i did find this site with a ton of mushroom ID's and keys to major groups of mushrooms. 
i'm not sure how much info they have on psychedelics..

www.mushroomexpert.com

the only unfortunate thing i find about the site, is that it isn't very noob-friendly, as many of the ID's are by name rather than by picture.  :shrug:
i'm sure it will be a great resource for my future adventures (and hopefully yours too :smile:)
:heart:

--------------------
there's someone in my head, but it's not me

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAlan RockefellerM
Mycologist
Male User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Mushie ID website [Re: MyRedrum]
    #8903087 - 09/09/08 04:59 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Its a great site but the guy has no info on psychedelic species and he is also over-cautious about the edibility of a lot of species.  For example he says not to eat Amanita jacksonii because it is a member of the scary Amanita genus, however he says its ok eat the edible Agaricus which looks a whole lot more like a deadly Amanita than A. jacksonii. 

He also says that anyone who eats Amanita muscaria is stupid.  I am not quite sure why, it seems likely that there is some anti-hippie bias.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies