Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
Brief report on my recent acid trip.....
    #8878859 - 09/04/08 07:33 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Hey shroomery. I wont spend too much time discussing my last trip, but I wanted to say some stuff about it.... because I am perhaps too sentimental, hah.

Anyway, I was blessed enough to get some very clean awesome acid a little while ago. I dosed just under 2 hits a few weeks ago and had a real good time, wasn't super strong, but a very clear and good trip for a solid ~12 hours.

The best experience though was last weekend at the Grateful Fest at nelson ledges quarry park. That place is just amazing, it was my first festival and it was a fucking blast. Great crowd, and great atmosphere.

So on friday night I enjoyed drinking and smoking herb, plus a little bit of molly. Was an enjoyable time. I got up on saturday and was feeling pretty damn beat from the lack of sleep and last nights festivities. I usually get pretty analytic when thinking about tripping day of. Anyway, I decided to man up and enjoy the weekend to the fullest. I was feeling pretty damn tired, but decided to eat about 3 hits, maybe was just under, hard to tell. I also dosed my roommate 1 hit, it was his first time on any psychedelic (he has taken a little molly before though). So I was hoping he would enjoy this awesome acid.

ANYWAY, I felt better than usual on this come up, but I think it just shows how much setting plays into how you feel on psychedelics. I had a great mindset and was really enjoying the festival. During the most intense parts (~2-4hrs) I was chilling around the water, watching the sunset. The weather and everything was just amazing.

The whole experience was beautiful. Got to meet some great people and just enjoy the whole vibe of the place. Playing the digeridoo in the concrete tunnel was fucking  fun, plus a cool girl showed up with some good drum skills. The buzz on the whole experience was great, I felt awesome (beer and acid go well together, but of course not enough to get too wasted, just a little to supplement). My mind was pretty clear the whole time, but the visuals were very nice, very very colorful and fractal.

So yeah, this last experience reminded me just how beautiful acid is with good people. I feel really happy I got to experience this past weekend. Not much depth was reached in my mind during the trip, it was mainly just enjoying the party.

I guess Albert Hofmann put it best in regards to the acid experience:

“Through my LSD experience and my new picture of reality, I became aware of the wonder of creation, the magnificence of nature and of the animal and plant kingdom”

The last thing I realized is that I need to dose some mushrooms before winter hits. I might dose acid once more before the winter too though, just need to dose a decent amount more than last time to make it worthwhile (IMO).

All in all, nothing much profound to report, just thought I would mention how amazing a good LSD experience is, not like many here need to know that :smirk: :sun:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies