Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemichaz
Vieux Kiffeur

Loc: Europe
Contaminated cake, but handsome Shroom
    #887342 - 09/17/02 04:41 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I have a very handsome Shroom picked on a probably contaminated cake. Is it risky to eat it, as I read, or is it safe?
The smell is OK but slightly odd, but I'm not sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
Re: Contaminated cake, but handsome Shroom [Re: michaz]
    #887722 - 09/17/02 07:50 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Probably contaminated? What is it about your cake?

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
    #887727 - 09/17/02 07:51 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Its not really worth the risk is it??

Think of the tryp, not sure if you've poisoned yourself! Freaky!

Good luck

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

Offlinemichaz
Vieux Kiffeur

Loc: Europe
Re: Contaminated cake, but handsome Shroom [Re: pleezr]
    #888401 - 09/17/02 11:47 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The cake is an old one. It's already had several flushes. And it has stranges blue colors that don't really look like it's thirsty. May be it's contamination. It's like a bit grey. But the rest of the cake seems healthy.

By the way a second question, quite the same. I have this other newbirthed cake that had a nice flush. I realised that a very little portion of it had a strange contamination: very tiny little pins, the same yellow as the color of the shroomery pages. I harvested everything. Cut the cake in order to see in it, if it was deeply contamined. And it was not. Only 4 cm3 I would say, then thrown it away. Smell is okay.

Is the mycellium network powerfull enough to contamine the shrooms? Is this case risky too, or safe?

I know it is certainly a stupid question but I guess this forum is here to answer them too...

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
    #889297 - 09/17/02 05:49 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

good question. you ask the questions that im afraid of asking because of all the assholes here that will flame me. all i know is that green or red contamination isn't worth risking. but dont take my word for it. its only our lives we have at stake. but the search for enlightenment is a rocky road.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

Offlinepleezr
fuct

Loc: NW
Re: Contaminated cake, but handsome Shroom [Re: 1stimer]
    #889894 - 09/18/02 12:05 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

No contam of any kind is worth risking!!

Cakes can blue intensely when dehydrated or spent. I could understand it being intensly blue and causing some people concern.

--------------------
pleezr

"Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!!"

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace
Re: Contaminated cake, but handsome Shroom [Re: pleezr]
    #893921 - 09/19/02 03:27 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

cakes blue up once they get old and dry. Mold is gonna be a growth. You should be able to tell if its an oxygen reaction and not a growth?

Do the paper towel test and dab the possible contammed part and see if spores wipe off. Molds usually color up when they get mature. Green mold actually is a whitish grey mass/fuzz that grows quickly and turns green in about 12-24 hours. (the green you see is actually the spores).

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds