Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Cat's Cradle
Need a little advice on my casing
    #8872600 - 09/03/08 04:36 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

~dill's girlfriend~
dill is in jail and has been for the past month so I have been continuing his "project".
He started a bulk grow and I am pretty sure I killed it. I don't have anyway to get any extra humidity to it, so I think it dried out.
It has been really hot lately and I don't have air conditioning. But the other casing (not the bulk grow) has been at about 80 degrees F the entire time. Like I said, it doesn't have any humidity, but I give it light about 12 hours a day and mist it as often as I can (5-6 times a day).
The casing looks kinda dried up, but I don't know if its dead cause myc is growing little by little. It might be progressing slowly cause I was stupid and forgot to add poo to the casing, so all there is in the casing are two cakes with a casing layer. So I don't know if my casing is dying because it has no humidity or if it is making slow progress due to my incompetence. Does anyone have any advice on whether or not I might still have a chance with some sort of flush?
I have some pics but I don't know if that will help or not.
Oh, thought I should mention that I did the casing about 2 weeks ago, give or take 2 days (I'm totally new at this and forgot to write down the exact date).

--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHazeyRoms
The Pro Sonn
Male

Loc: Wisconsin
Re: Need a little advice on my casing [Re: dill705]
    #8872611 - 09/03/08 04:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

-Looks dry or mixed un-evenly..

--------------------
-Sonn, Hazey here. And I'm bacc. Anyone in Wisconsin, PM me. Unity my nillas/niggas.

-"5 Nike duffle bags??? How much does all that weigh?? - Just 30 pounds Bruhh, relax my nilla, it don't stink like weed so we're all good."-(Penis Envy Moments)-

Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Re: Need a little advice on my casing [Re: HazeyRoms]
    #8872640 - 09/03/08 04:45 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

~dill's girlfriend~
yeah... I probably did it unevenly... and it's probably dried out...I was just hoping that there was still a chance I might get some mushrooms, thought I would get some opinions before I threw in the towel

--------------------
My advice is to find those things that give pleasure and do them often without too much attachment and relax and wait for the show to end.

-Icelander-

I like free markets and all. Truly I do, at least in general, but there needs to be some kind of oversight in recognition of sustainability. Life works the same way, on a bunch of sustainable systems. Why not honor what made us what we are and take some lessons? Nature FTW!

~dill705~

OfflineHazeyRoms
The Pro Sonn
Male

Loc: Wisconsin
Re: Need a little advice on my casing [Re: dill705]
    #8880179 - 09/04/08 11:51 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Soak that motherfucker!

--------------------
-Sonn, Hazey here. And I'm bacc. Anyone in Wisconsin, PM me. Unity my nillas/niggas.

-"5 Nike duffle bags??? How much does all that weigh?? - Just 30 pounds Bruhh, relax my nilla, it don't stink like weed so we're all good."-(Penis Envy Moments)-

Offlinedill705
Amazed
Male User Gallery

Re: Need a little advice on my casing [Re: HazeyRoms]
    #8892093 - 09/07/08 05:31 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for the advice.
I spray it all the time.
I'm not keeping my hopes up, but I'm still taking care of it.
Starting some new stuff on Tuesday,
so if it has not progressed by the time I need to case the other stuff,
I am just gonna dump it out.
The help is MUCH appreciated!  :smile:

--------------------

-Icelander-

~dill705~

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder