Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Loc: Elsewhere.
Aborts and Smallins
    #8871903 - 09/03/08 02:20 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I'm going to start out saying that I have used the search feature before asking this. I know, mostly, what causes them, mostly.... Anyway, I have a mini bulk, sub is straw, coir, coffee grounds, and steer manure. Now, so far, I have harvested more than I ever have off of a single sub, 1/2 of an ounce, slightly more, dry, and the first flush isn't done yet. I'm kinda happy about that. But, what has happened in the past, and what I fear is going to happen again, is, even though I have hundreds of knots, they're going to abort, or just be hella small, like what's happening now. Humidity is consistently  92%-94%. I have 26 holes with polyfill in the tub, plus I FAE at least 4 times a day, and mist. Now, I was misting the sub directly from about a foot away, but stopped that because I think it may add to the abort to mature ratio, in a bad way naturally. I am using the shotgun setup, and used BRF as a spawn. I am gonna try using birdseed next time. Rye is way out of the way for me. So, my question is, wtf am I doing wrong? I would take pix, buuut, my phone camera kinda sucks for upclose stuff, and I don't have a digi. Any input would be great. Thanks. Also, RR said in a post that not enough water will cause small mushrooms. However, I put a couple tblsp worth of water down the sides, then tipped in to the side, and all the water that I put in it, and more, came "pouring" out. So, could my now small mushrooms be caused by too much water? The base of some of the mushrooms are sturated with water. You can squeeze the base and water will ooze out. Suggestions?

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Edited by misos (09/03/08 08:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Loc: Elsewhere.
Re: Aborts [Re: misos]
    #8873698 - 09/03/08 08:30 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Still would like some some answers. So, bump?

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract