Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineskaterickets
Musician
Male User Gallery

Deep Experiences with Cannabis?
    #8861693 - 09/01/08 04:44 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

This goes back to the first time I smoked, I was really just doing it for the fun of it, not really anything else. I would talk to my friends, and I would act a little strange. From then on I wanted to move to other approaches that weren't recreational only. I tried to be a little more deep with my experiences, meaning I would give them a higher purpose. I always looked at it as a spiritual moment for me, and I would try to learn things about myself the world and others. Sometimes I would even meditate. During those times it was the peak for me and it felt a lot more intense, deep, and spiritual for me. I learned a lot about perception and things related to it. Every since this summer ended though I feel I've gone back to that state where I just use it for the fun. I think might be more because of the people who I smoke with, because they're just kind of assholes and act like they're 8th graders trying weed for the first time acting crazy, yelling and braking shit.
Anyways I guess the reason why I'm saying this is because  I'm looking for some help or ideas as to how to go about taking it a bit more serious, because recently I feel like I'm abusing it a little bit. I mean, I'm not sure whether you guys just do it to get chilled out or to actually get some mystical/glowing experiences.
Just need some help with my current habits guys, any help would be appreciated.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAstroCat505
RogueScientist
Male User Gallery

Re: Deep Experiences with Cannabis? [Re: skaterickets]
    #8861773 - 09/01/08 04:58 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Weed is more than just recreation to me, bein a pothead for a good 15 years I have come to accept cannabis as more of a therapeutic drug.
I find that I can relate more, can focus more, can actually function somewhat more efficiently with the help from a little mary jane.

Edited by AstroCat505 (09/01/08 07:47 PM)

Offlineartifact
Male

Re: Deep Experiences with Cannabis? [Re: AstroCat505]
    #8861809 - 09/01/08 05:05 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

weed is fun

InvisibleTakemeaway
Mushroom Hunter.

Loc: Ancient Eucalyptus Forest
Re: Deep Experiences with Cannabis? [Re: artifact]
    #8861911 - 09/01/08 05:24 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

the longer the gap between sessions the more powerful the experience, have a 30 day break and then smoke one day a week to keep yours tolerance down..

but like me and alot of others on here the concept of everyday marijuana use isnt abuse but rather therapy. hehe i still get loopy thoughts and an immense feeling of peace and bliss whenever i smoke a bowl.:stoned:

--------------------

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
    #8861929 - 09/01/08 05:27 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

weed can be a very spiritual experience, especially with meditation

one time i smoked before bedtime, it was some good indica but i had trouble sleeping
so i decided to meditate, i was able to shut down my awareness of my body, except for my breathing, i can never stop being conciously aaware of my breathing for some reason
anyway, i got to the state of mind awake body asleep, and form there i reached out to the trees like i usually do, and they weloomed me into their network
from this state i decided to go further, and invert myself, which is really hard to put into words, but its a process in which i leave this plane to the etheric plane outside of this space time continuum, i had done this a couple of time sober, and was suprised how much easier weed made it
let me explain how my mind interprets this plane, visually, i see wireframe graphics type landscape, then in the sky there is a huge bright river, branching and meandering, this river is the timesteam as far as i know
i was looking at the timestream, at instances in the past like i had before, when i suddenly became aware of a small commune of entities, about 25 or so
one of them approached me, and stated communicating to me telepathically, a HUGE amount of information was exchanged over a period of time that seemed like a couple minutes and a couple of days at the same time
after that i went to sleep as recieving all this information had made me very tired

for a couple months, i had unlocked abilities with my third eye, mainly the ability to see nature in the way that it was before man came, i was litterally staring through walls and shit, and my minds powers were amplified, it also gave me the willpower to stop taking he antidepressants that i had been taking since i was 8, but had never really been able to quit due to the withdrawals (horrible, horrible mind numbing withdrawals)

when i tell people i use weed spiritually they look at me like im crazy, i say theyre really missing out

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

OfflineSage.Phish
Guerrilla Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: City 17
Re: Deep Experiences with Cannabis? [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8862022 - 09/01/08 05:45 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

to me weed blows my mind. if i follow a thought throw, ill discover the secret to somthing very very important like the secret of life it seems, gives me a reason to live. the only problem is since im stoned, i forgot the secret.
also whenever im high, if i focus on my sight everything looks like fine art. Life is just one great masterpiece

Invisibleridebaja
Rewild Yourself

Loc: The Other Side
Re: Deep Experiences with Cannabis? [Re: Sage.Phish]
    #8862415 - 09/01/08 07:14 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Weed has become a teacher for me lately, and I find that I can use it how I want to spiritually now, rather than strictly recreational. It's great maaaaaaan

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmill Flag
    #8862429 - 09/01/08 07:16 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Sage.Phish said:
to me weed blows my mind. if i follow a thought throw, ill discover the secret to somthing very very important like the secret of life it seems, gives me a reason to live. the only problem is since im stoned, i forgot the secret.
also whenever im high, if i focus on my sight everything looks like fine art. Life is just one great masterpiece

I started keeping a 'high thoughts journal' just cause I kept forgetting all the great things I came up with :laugh:

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Offlineskatealex2
////////////////
 User Gallery

Re: Deep Experiences with Cannabis? [Re: twighead]
    #8862458 - 09/01/08 07:21 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
Quote:

Sage.Phish said:

I started keeping a 'high thoughts journal' just cause I kept forgetting all the great things I came up with :laugh:

Word. I have a journal that I like to make random objects and abstract pictures in when I'm high. I don't know what they mean but it's cool to do that kinda thing when high

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

#8862582 - 09/01/08 07:46 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Anyways I guess the reason why I'm saying this is because  I'm looking for some help or ideas as to how to go about taking it a bit more serious, because recently I feel like I'm abusing it a little bit. I mean, I'm not sure whether you guys just do it to get chilled out or to actually get some mystical/glowing experiences.

Well you said it, it might be the people you are smoking with that's making you feel like your "abusing it". Just start toking alone more often, or with people that aren't going to act like it is their first time getting lit.

Me and my lady are daily tokers, do i think we are abusing the herb?...no. Shit man, the herb has so many great properties and uses i consider it a medicine more than a "drug". Most of the time we just smoke in the evening after work/class just to, well, relax. My lady has back problems so if her back starts to act up, she tokes. If i can't get to sleep, i will pack a bong hit. I am usually a pretty shy/quite person so if i am going to a party that i don't know anybody, i will toke up before i go, weed actually makes me more social. I can go pretty far and deep with weed also, so sometimes i will smoke a larger amount of weed than i usually do, just to lay down in my bed or outside and let my mind go.

Even tho i do smoke everyday. I keep my tolerance balanced and in check. Between me and my girlfriend, we will go through 2g-4g a week. And we are still able to get rather high off a small amount of bud....I guess living in northern California and having access the the worlds best bud helps, but anyone can find a balance in their tolerance and intake of weed.

--------------------

Offlineskaterickets
Musician
Male User Gallery

Re: Deep Experiences with Cannabis? [Re: openmind]
    #8867054 - 09/02/08 05:14 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

That's kinda interesting, I've never looked at it as a 'medicine'.

--------------------

Offlinediox8tony
Stranger

Re: Deep Experiences with Cannabis? [Re: AstroCat505]
    #8867155 - 09/02/08 05:30 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

astro::: i feel the same way,,,but that is only when i am smoking constantly, i feel like shit if i dont get my weed, even for 2 days after stopping.
i feel like smoking makes me feel a little more myself. however it makes me slow, clouds my mind, and it makes me very unmotivated.
i like it. but too much is too much, i dont need it to feel good anymore, iv found things that make me happy without being high.
i still smoke almost every day, but only after my shit is done, and after all the fun is had.
weed is a relaxing drug, use it to expand your relaxing, life should not be your relax. it should be your journey.
if you can keep up with life and smoke, good for you u lucky bastard. i cant, so i choose living.

p.s. maybe i was smoking too dank of weed too much, and getting too high and not being able to do anything fun while stoned...or maybe im just too lazy to live while high.

Invisiblepong
kretan
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: west coast
    #8867205 - 09/02/08 05:35 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

last night i felt my base chakra light on fire cus i was really high i guess i hit some breathing pattern right on

i then got a huge boner and whacked off

--------------------

Offlinesatyr
אתה בעצמך יודע

Loc: Alpha Canis Majoris
Re: Deep Experiences with Cannabis? [Re: pong]
    #8867240 - 09/02/08 05:40 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

pong said:
last night i felt my base chakra light on fire cus i was really high i guess i hit some breathing pattern right on

i then got a huge boner and whacked off

Ha, so Im not the only one who gets this sensation :lol:

--------------------
Looking for Astrophytum asterias specimens; have cacti for trade :pm:

OfflineSage.Phish
Guerrilla Farmer
Male User Gallery

Loc: City 17
Re: Deep Experiences with Cannabis? [Re: twighead]
    #8867242 - 09/02/08 05:40 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

twighead said:
Quote:

Sage.Phish said:

ive been meaning to start one but havn't gotten to it yet

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8867293 - 09/02/08 05:46 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Weed, to me, seems to boost right-brained creativity at the expense of left-brained memory and concentration.

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlineskaterickets
Musician
Male User Gallery

Re: Deep Experiences with Cannabis? [Re: deCypher]
    #8867319 - 09/02/08 05:50 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Cypher said:
Weed, to me, seems to boost right-brained creativity at the expense of left-brained memory and concentration.

I actually feel that my concentration is better, because I'm able to focus on only one thing at a time. For me, weed just feels like one long string of consciousness.

--------------------

InvisibledeCypher
 User Gallery

#8867360 - 09/02/08 05:54 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Interesting; would you say that you're normally more left-brained or more right-brained?  (i.e., an artist/musician or a mathematician/programmer?)

--------------------
We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.

Offlineskaterickets
Musician
Male User Gallery

#8867443 - 09/02/08 06:08 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Probably right brained.
I am a musician, and play the drum set by the way...

--------------------

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
    #8867572 - 09/02/08 06:32 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

The Cypher said:
Interesting; would you say that you're normally more left-brained or more right-brained?  (i.e., an artist/musician or a mathematician/programmer?)

im both, i guess im wierd

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale