Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemushroomluva
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Loc: USA, Florida, PSL
My experience from Mushroom Island
    #8855444 - 08/31/08 09:07 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

So 6 others and I went to this little island to camp out on and do mushrooms. I didnt know what to expect, I had never been camping on an island before. So the first night consisted of unloading all the gear, setting up tents, anchoring the boat, and getting drunk. Which is not a hard task at all, especially if you know me :stoned:. I probably had the worst sleep ever...sleeping on sand is not as comfortable as you might think, plus the sounds of fish jumping in the water, and bugs and crabs crawling next to the tent was so not cool. The next morning started way earlier then I wanted it to, but was relaxing none the less. We went and explored the different islands, and just baked in the sun. We saw some of the greatest wildlife nature has to offer. That night we all dropped 3.8g of dried mushrooms, homegrown. My experience was insane. I will probably never take that many again, because I was way way way to fucked up. But we started drinking and chillen, I put up anything that could harm anyone ( always the responsible one). Just standing there the whole island felt like it was swaying with the water, then a thunderstorm rolled in. The lightning was amazing, no rain, just the lightning. I never experienced anything like that. Then the clouds seemed to be gathering in the same area, a mermaid was formed, and she was looking at me, winking and moving her mouth. She was talking but what she was saying I have no idea. The trees in the horizon were growing and shrinking, and kept doing it. The water was rippled and beautiful, and the fish jumping out of the water would go in slow motion, wave on their way back into the water. It was great. I did however get so high that I couldnt keep my eyes open. I ended up cutting my night short at 4am...and was up still tripping at 7:30am....I recommend that EVERYONE take a trip to an island...pick your poison and do your thing. I never had so much fun ever.

--------------------
The Greatful Learner

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesoundtrance
di actyl more fien
Male User Gallery

Loc: ocala, FL
Re: My experience from Mushroom Island [Re: mushroomluva]
    #8855459 - 08/31/08 09:16 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

hahaha that sounds awesome dude i knew youd have a good time and im glad you did. one day ill try and make a trip out to some crazy island. :cool:

--------------------
"Our parents found themselves, we are finding each other"

:bigweed::mushroomgrow::cubie::mushroomgrow::flyhigh::lsdabc::tee:

OfflineSkekTek
Lurker
Male

Loc: South Florida
    #8855518 - 08/31/08 09:47 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Hey!! I used to live in PSL, but I recently got an apartment in Palm City. Glad to see another local person on here.
What island are you talking about? I don't really go to the beach or go boating, so I'm not in the know about that sort of thing.

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: My experience from Mushroom Island [Re: SkekTek]
    #8855886 - 08/31/08 12:24 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like a gathering

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

OfflineSkekTek
Lurker
Male

Loc: South Florida
Re: My experience from Mushroom Island [Re: thedudenj]
    #8856812 - 08/31/08 04:31 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

eh?

Offlinechinabean
Mycoholic
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Seattle, WA
    #8856991 - 08/31/08 05:22 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

where do you find an island that hasnt got people on it?? i want an island!

Offlinemushroomluva
Stranger
Female User Gallery

#8859440 - 09/01/08 09:14 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

SkekTek said:
Hey!! I used to live in PSL, but I recently got an apartment in Palm City. Glad to see another local person on here.
What island are you talking about? I don't really go to the beach or go boating, so I'm not in the know about that sort of thing.

there are several islands if you dock right outside the stuart causeway...u can get there from the stuart bridge or the stuart marina...hit me a message and i can give u directions if interested

--------------------
The Greatful Learner

Offlinemushroomluva
Stranger
Female User Gallery

Re: My experience from Mushroom Island [Re: chinabean]
    #8859449 - 09/01/08 09:16 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

chinabean said:
where do you find an island that hasnt got people on it?? i want an island!

we just were fucking around on our boat and found some little islands...no people...execept others like us...people going out on their boats wanting to get fucked up on the beach

--------------------
The Greatful Learner

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#8859684 - 09/01/08 10:36 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like a blast.  I love tripping in out of the way places.  Earlier this summer my girlfriend and I took a pretty high dose of LSD on an island in southern california.  During the peak we paddled around on a kayak chasing a pelican, a most intelligent and graceful creature.  I felt like an indian on the hunt, and my girlfriend on the bow of the kayak became a captive princess from a tribe down the coast :lol: The other memory of that trip that stands out in my head is freezing our asses off in the afternoon, planning how we were going to 'survive' the night (weather forecast had said 70's at night, we were unprepared for any weather).  We decided to have a 'party,' aka drink all the beer, burn up all the firewood, eat as much food as we could, and then crawl into the tent and try like hell to sleep.  :lol:

--------------------

Offlinemaysrome
It is a disgusting sandwich.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Alabama, USA
Re: My experience from Mushroom Island [Re: Noviseer]
    #8859802 - 09/01/08 11:01 AM (15 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like a fun time. i enjoy having a girlfriend that enjoys to trip together. most of my past ones would never think of such.

--------------------
Es muss sein?!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract