Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehoodbran
Dosser
Male User Gallery

Loc: Phloston Paradise
Dzogchen Experience??? * 1
    #8853130 - 08/30/08 05:03 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

This report is from yesterday and might I add a low dose of shrooms, considering last dose was 4 days prior, this was by far the hardest trip/experience.

It began after my recent relapse into mental confusion and rewiring of how i perceive the world, i am working hard to let go of my old attachments that cause misery and perpetual depression, for this reason i find psilocin to be a great initiate pathfinder, as i am learning to overcome and attain enlightenment.

I took abound 17gms of wet B+, eaten with a donut to mask the taste, although they're my own grown i still have mental blockages in this respect, The Beatles Magical Mystery Tour was playing to set the mood, it was wholly unintentional to have this experience and after comparison of the teaching of Dzogchen Meditation, i can only say i was shown my true nature.

T+1:00hr the regular coming up feeling was very intense, my face got numb and tingly and i was fumbling my words, by this time the second track of the Beatles album was playing and I began to close my eyes and drift with the music, sitting up in a comfortable position on an armchair I began to experience mildly vivid CEV's, of a block formation moving in accordance to the musical beats i was sensing audially.

After grounding myself and checking the real room for any distortions, i began to feel incredible urges of energy, as if an E roll was starting, this was my cue that peak was not far away!

T+1:30hr I resumed to close my eyes and relax, it seemed to be that almost instantly i could see an orb and within the orb was a brilliant light and my perception could rotate in any which way i willed to get the full view; Outside the orb was a space i likened to the bridge of separation of mind/body and many moving colors, as if alive My focusing was easy and vivid i returned to the orb and suddenly i realized i was the orb and i was looking at the mirror of self, the brilliant light was in fact my awareness, i lost feeling of my body and there was no sense of time, money or relationships, only that this CEV which i have never seen before was a place of samsara and nirvana at one, completely devoid of objection and choice, i suddenly tried to watch the formation of a thought from inception to completion and could follow it's path; the more i entertained this the further and as if transported i became from the orb of purity.  I ended that exercise.

T+2:30hr Not realizing what i just experienced i broke out the vacuum cleaner and attempted to clean the house, tripping pretty hard, i was in a massive confused state and i became very paranoid, after reminding myself of the grace i took (shrooms) i was on my way down, and i had a cleaner house for it, i took a shower and made myself a light night snack and smoked a joint to settle in for the night.

So today i have been reading up again on Meditation and somehow Dzogchen meditation came to me and it appears that i may have forced this state of altered consciousness without knowing it!

Bless this world, for it gives us, the few who choose to seek the truth that which is kept from us by us.

--------------------
Not all drugs are good, Some are great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag