Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinechasingdogma
Stranger
Running as fast as I can (salvia 20x)
    #8819571 - 08/24/08 10:41 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Yesterday marked my first experience with salvia. My friend had acquired some 20x, which he had smoked before, and we both convened in his basement. Weve done shrooms a couple times, so I thought I knew what to expect. I was wrong.

After spilling the salvia on the floor, we finally managed to pick up the leaves and pack a decent bowl of it. I was up first. I hit the bubbler for what I felt like was a pretty big hit, and held the smoke in my lungs. I started counting. As soon as I hit about 10 seconds I noticed that everything I saw around me was funneling down to one point, my vision being drained away. I think I remember saying bye! to my friend but Im pretty fuzzy about this first part. As soon as my vision is gone, All I see is black. I start hearing jibberish voices, garbled beyond any recognition. I feel like someone is staring at me, in to my soul. I feel vision slowly creeping back-not coming in to focus, but more like it was walking in to view from the right side of my vision. What I saw (not what was actually happening) was my friend holding a big sheet, putting it in front of me, that contained my sight. He kept making passes with the sheets, holding on to handles on either side, locking them in to place with other sheets that he had placed in front of me. I felt small. I felt insignificant.

This omnipotent being was controlling what I saw...I could do nothing about it. Once all of the sheets were in place, I could see again. He started taking away the sheets of vision, one by one. I couldnt let that happen, so I would turn my head away from the blackness in order to find sight. Eventually I fall off of the couch I was sitting on. Standing up renewed my energy. I felt in control of myself now. This being who was controlling my vision would not have a grip on me anymore. I had broken free of his control by standing and I needed to use my newfound freedom. This was all in a span of about 30 seconds.

My body started moving before my mind caught up. Up the stairs and through the kitchen, then out the front door. I started sprinting, full bore, down the street, cutting through yards. Once again, I felt small. I felt like I was being watched by a higher being. I had to outrun his glare. I couldnt have him take away my sight again. I had been bad by running away from my friend, who I believed to be working with this being, and did not want to be punished. Must. Keep. Running.

I found myself running through a parking lot, when I realized I had one flipflop on. I kicked it off, thinking this would give me better speed. I saw a crane in the distance. I wanted to run towards it. It could help me. I was the only one in the world at this point. No one else existed. I started sprinting for it, then stopped. I think my running phase had worn off. I didnt know where the fuck I was. Scared, I started running back in what I thought was the same direction I came from. I ended up sitting under a tree in someones yard, mumbling to myself about how this wasnt real. None of this was real. How could I get back to normal? Was I stuck in this state forever? When would I see people again, or was I really the only person on earth?

I decided to force myself back towards my friends house. If this WAS just a dream, I could probably find my body back at his house and climb back in to myself, to wake from this dream. I starting freaking myself out on the way back. What if I was still in my friends room and was just hallucinating I was outside? Was I really just sprinting around his room, breaking things? Was I hurting myself? Was I hurting my friend? Would I be one of those people that kills someone and doesnt even realize it?

I was almost crying out of fear. I HAD to get back. I got lost in what I thought was a forest, but was really just a couple trees in a backyard. I made it back to my friends basement. I wasnt sure if I wanted to see him. He had stolen my sight earlier. I made it down to the basement, sweating, breathing hard, and feet torn up from running barefoot over rocks and hot asphalt.

I sat down on the futon and told my friend about my run. It had been around 5 minutes since I first smoked. We went and found my other shoe, then came back inside. I was still hesitant to believe anything was real for another hour or so while the aftereffects were wearing off, but I was getting a better grip on reality.

What. A. Trip.

Im still processing a lot of what was going on, but I have never heard of anyone just sprinting all over the place while peaking on salvia. Long post, I know, but I just wanted to get most of it down in writing.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNobodyImportant
Stranger
Male

Loc: Jawjuh.
Re: Running as fast as I can (salvia 20x) [Re: chasingdogma]
    #8819601 - 08/24/08 10:48 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

very similar to a trip my friend described :smile:

very very similar

interesting :smile:

OfflineRomantican
MindSet
Male User Gallery

Re: Running as fast as I can (salvia 20x) [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #8819925 - 08/24/08 12:28 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Crazy ass story man. Very well written also. Kudos. Lol.

--------------------
Trade List

Legal Disclaimer: All posts made by this user are false. Every word and picture associated with the user "Romantican" is part of an online experiment that has no basis in reality. All pictures made my this user have been edited in photoshop to appear as though these projects are happening. In reality everything is green screened and digitally rendered. All pm's made by this user are automated messages created randomly by a programmed bot with no intentions of specifically contacting any individual. All activities associated with the user "Romantican" on the website "www.shroomery.org" are fabricated with no point besides to collect data on a social experiment.

OfflinePatisotagami
Organism
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere Flag
Re: Running as fast as I can (salvia 20x) [Re: NobodyImportant]
    #8819945 - 08/24/08 12:34 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I was the friend that chasingdogma was tripping with.

He looked pretty possessed at first when he fell over. He was definitely not in our world anymore...

Then I grabbed the salvia to pack myself a bowl, but you grabbed it from me and said that if I smoked it, you'd be pissed as hell, in more or less what could be called 'words'.

So I just put it down, and then you took off running upstairs. I followed you, and then you just bolted out of the house. You were running way faster than I could.. so I just went back into my basement and drew on my Buddha Board for a little bit until you got back (about 5 minutes).

But yeah... this salvia was very, very intense. I can relate completely to the feelings of not knowing if reality exists... if anything exists... and being stuck in an infinite loop of undefined non-existence... seeming to be stuck in between "finish" and "start"... it is very scary.

Here's a link to my posting about my salvia trip:

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/8747926/an/0/page/0

--------------------
EVERYTHING IS EVERYTHING

OfflineLion
Decadent Flower Magnate
Male User Gallery

Re: Running as fast as I can (salvia 20x) [Re: Patisotagami]
    #8826694 - 08/25/08 07:06 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I once smoked 20x in a large grassy field after consuming a large amount of alcohol (pitchers of beer from Hooters), and it resulted in my chasing a friend of mine at full-speed and tackling him to the ground.

He has about 100 pounds on me and could easily beat the crap out of me, but I took him down, even while he was in panic mode because of my aggressive behavior.

A few minutes later, I pretended I was choking on the bowl we were smoking out of.  My friends reached down my throat trying to fish it out, only to discover I was holding it.  I started laughing maniacally and threw it across the field.

I don't remember any of this, it was all recounted to me the next day.

This experience, among many others, has given me a healthy respect for Salvia!  I delved heavily into Salvia after first discovering it, but I'm reticent about it now.  I have some 20x though....Maybe one of these nights....

--------------------
“Strengthened by contemplation and study,
I will not fear my passions like a coward.
My body I will give to pleasures,
to diversions that I’ve dreamed of,
to the most daring erotic desires,
to the lustful impulses of my blood, without
any fear at all, for whenever I will—
and I will have the will, strengthened
as I’ll be with contemplation and study—
at the crucial moments I’ll recover
my spirit as was before: ascetic.”

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom