Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleKauaiOrca
Waterman

Time estimate from Grain transfer to Fruiting in Growbag
    #8816879 - 08/23/08 05:06 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Would love some advice from someone who has experience with growbags.  I transferred some well colonized grain into a compost grow bag 19 days ago and although the compost growbag appears fully colonized (I shook it up 10 days ago) with a lot of stringy and fluffy mycelium throughout, no pins as of yet.  What is a reasonable estimate of time one should expect if growing entirely in a growbag considering the temp has been 79-81 and natural (not direct, though) light is being used?  Just wondering if 3 weeks plus in a growbag is typical???  BTW, growing in a growbag is ideal for me and even if yield is lower, its still preferred.

--------------------
"The universe is endless, limitless and infinite.  Any effort to define it's boundaries is an attempt to overcome ignorance.  We are physical, mental and spiritual beings ... there is no beginning and there is no end.  There is only memory.  Our repeated loss of memory experiences create the illusion of beginnings and ends.  Immortality is the ability to retain full memory through all consciousness transformations.  Loss of memory is man's greatest curse and, in very real terms, death."

-- Ancient Taoist Master

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinehiredman
Stranger
Re: Time estimate from Grain transfer to Fruiting in Growbag [Re: KauaiOrca]
    #8825587 - 08/25/08 03:38 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Ya i just had one that took over 3 weeks to get any real action going on. Just relax it will all be good. They are slow sometimes, but they are what work for me too. They all seem to differ really in times none of mine have been consistant.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck