Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinegeko127
Demolition Man
 User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
End of shroom hunting in victoria
    #881004 - 09/12/02 06:40 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Well all those shroom hunters from vic that are still looking 4 them your gona have a fucken hard time finding any, fucken dam it ,son of a bitch seasons, owell time to gro weed hehehehehe.
So if any of you vic shroom hunters have any ideas how i can get shrooms growing in my garden could you please tell, i have spore prints and syringesand all that sort of shit, So any ideas. :confused:

--------------------
LIFE IS A BITCH, AND THEN YOU MARRY ONE.

BUT SUCH IS LIFE !

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinemammoth_hunter
cosmic babbler

Loc: [.au]
Re: End of shroom hunting in victoria [Re: geko127]
    #881020 - 09/12/02 07:09 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

well all of my patches have dried up... its a real shame because the last time i collected a shitload of subbies i found a new patch - about 200 in all - the real shame was the fact that i didn't know this particular patch previously, as i could see about 500 (i'm not kidding, probably more!) black, rotted shroomies...

and i've been to the same patches numerous times and haven't found much bar one or two shrooms a visit which has been disapointing.

Bluemeanie has a pretty surefire way of getting shroomies in your backyard (but you'll have to wait for next winter for the fruits) - make some jars with woodchips (using a print or better, some culture or mycelium from your local patch) and transfer to an outdoor patch, under a tree and water water water... check www.ethnobotany-australia.net's forums for more details.

good luck!~

--------------------
"we are the mammoth hunters"

Offlinegeko127
Demolition Man
 User Gallery

Re: End of shroom hunting in victoria [Re: mammoth_hunter]
    #881910 - 09/13/02 10:47 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

I actuly put a few lumps of mycelium in the ground and have been watering but nothing yet, that was about a week and a half ago.
Bluemeanie is da man alright, he sure know's his shit. :wink:
Peace. :grin:

--------------------

BUT SUCH IS LIFE !

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #882501 - 09/13/02 03:47 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Well we got some Copelandia Cyanescens found down towards Geelong last Spring (October-November) and these are a subtropical dung-loving species with black rather than purple-brownish spores. Fucking nice potency with these babies too - but they need it hot AND wet
Because its been so dry the season this year was a little dissappointing and im pretty sure its too hot for Subaeruginosa and allies now. Start your cultures now though - i remember last spring i put small colonised wood-chips in my mate's garden and he got a few subs this May so its worth a try. A good way to try is to get some moist and viable colonised wood chips and make a large bag of moist verm and large wood-chips mulch. It will probably be colonised by early summer - then you can transfer this a very shady and moist spot in the garden and cover it completely with pine bark, and then a piece of wood for insulation from the heat - and remember to not let it dry out. When autumn arrives its just a matter of taking the wood insulation off and watering the area. After the first few raining days and coldsnaps of autumn - april to june - you'll get subs! And these generally yield better with each year.
If you pm me we can talk further about cultivation and there is also an interesting indoor grow-log by Peace Patrol from New Zealand of our native friend Subaeruginosa.

--------------------

Edited by Zen Peddler (09/13/02 03:52 PM)

Offlinegeko127
Demolition Man
 User Gallery

Re: End of shroom hunting in victoria [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #884287 - 09/15/02 08:37 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Yep Bluemeanie id love to learn how to do this wood chip mulch colanizing and it would be great to chat with ya again, Im not sure if you saw a couple of my posts, about Copes, I found a nice little cluster of copes growing along side the yarra river to the east of melbourne, I ended up with 3 nice prints, So they are growing down hear. :grin:
Id love to try and gro some subs again but i dont have any prints or syringes, the 2 jars the fucking cops took was subaeruginosa and the cake's were about 2 weeks from completion, But anyway im sure some one will swap a print 4 a print.
I also am looking forward to hearing more about this gro log you mentioned.
Anyway talk to ya soon :cool:

--------------------

BUT SUCH IS LIFE !

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #884376 - 09/15/02 09:20 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Copes grow in manure - cow and horse in particular.
If you go into the growlog forum you'll find the subaeruginosa grow log there

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds