Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

USED CAR SALESMAN SPAM SPORE SPECIAL $6 * 1
    #880973 - 09/12/02 05:38 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

SPORES !! SPORES !! SPORES !!

So its time once again for another Shroomery Vendor Forum USED CAR SALESMAN SPAM SPECIAL !!

Thats right you people seem to love all this cheap spam thrown in your face on a regular basis so here it comes :smile:

Fresh ~ fresh spores right off from the poop stained cap !
Clean ~ we cleaned the crap off ourselves !
Viable ~ oh yah..they will grow....our pictures show that loud and clear. And we dont borrow those from RANDOM GROWERS  to make our business....but I guess if we could not grow mushrooms and just bought spores from others we would need those pictures to sell them so cheap.

No hype... just Spam man..... pure USED CAR SALESMAN SPAM. If you want further details on the strains read our site....all the info from many years of growing them and most importantly eating them and experienceing them is there.
[url=http:www.thehawkseye.com" target="_blank">www.thehawkseye.com

Ok.. so Ryche...what is this weeks USED CAR SALESMAN SPAM SPECIEAL??
Glad you asked my friend.....
This week it will be $8 each (spore syringe only) for both our big, easy growing , very beautiful psilocybe cubensis from ECUADOR !!!
Also if you buy 3 you get 1 free... that averages out to $6 a spore syringe.

AnD ...........our one and only ORIGINAL ....Thailand Koh Samui.... dont be fooled by all the fakes going around that have been passed around and mis labled.. the one, the original Thailand Koh Samui fast growing...fastest fruiting and most contam resistant cubie we have ever seen !!! Like all of our strains from Thailand , we had them first.... most everyone else just copied....and even copied with shit they found in free spore rings by unknown growers who wanted FREE spores....who knows how many of those were mislabled. Dont be fooled by the fakes. All of the Thailand strains are very unique in their own right...it really saddens me to see some of the strains being passed around as Thailand cubies.

Take a look at a few of our past video threads on Thailand strains... we would not have this footage if our people were not their picking these mushrooms themselves. You just cant get more original then this...I challange any other spore vendor here to produce footage anywhere close to this..picking all these mushrooms in Thailand !!!

And this is only the ps. samuiensis footage..wait until you see all the cubie footage :smile:
Original footage of mushrooms hunting in Thailand.. where these strains came from. Mushroom John... aka MJshroomer was even there on one trip with our people :smile: ....ssshhh... John...I will get that cubies footage done sometime soon ....patience :smile:

Original footage of the rediscovery of the Ps. Samuiensis from Thailand
[url=http://http:www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Pictures&Number=539594&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1]http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Pictures&Number=539594&page=&view=&sb=&o=&fpart=1&vc=1[/url]

Thailand Lipa Yai (Cultivated)
www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Pictures&Number=791665&Forum=Pictures&Words=video&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=1year&Main=505562&Search=true#Post791665]http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Pictures&Number=791665&Forum=Pictures&Words=video&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=1year&Main=505562&Search=true#Post791665[/url]

Thailand Koh Samui (Cultivated)
[url=http://http:http:www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Pictures&Number=791659&Forum=Pictures&Words=video&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=1year&Main=531553&Search=true#Post791659]http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=Pictures&Number=791659&Forum=Pictures&Words=video&Match=Entire%20Phrase&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=1year&Main=531553&Search=true#Post791659[/url]

I have many many hours of more footage but that will all come in due time. The important note is we have all these original strains and we continue to strive to develop more strains keeping them all seperate so you can all see the difference for yourself and have a real ... true piece of Thailand and other strains from other countries as our researchers actually travel or live in these places and bring them to www.thehawkseye.com for your viewing pleasure :smile: no fakes here boys and girls... no CREEPERS either.... they hit you with pure vibe from the first bite :smile:

OK....so you want something FREE do ya....?? $8 and fast shipping is not good enough for ya huh...?? or you just want to play along and sweeten the deal :smile:
Here are a few more questions to sweeten the deal.

Here are a couple of questions from the video, if you watch it you will know the answers.

1. In the Thailand Ps. Samuiensis, the narrator points out of the most important characteristics of identifying psilocybe mushrooms, 99.9% of psilocybes have  this trait. What is it?

2. Towards the end of the video, the Thailand girls speaks some english of what she has learned about these mushrooms.
She has pointed out its on the grass around the mushroom, what is it ?

Answer these 2 questions with your USED CAR SALESMAN SPAM SPECIAL order and get one more free Thailand syringe of your choice.

Damn...enough of that USED CAR SALESMAN SPAM bullshit.... I dont know how you ppl put up with that...I can barely stand writing it jokingly ..and yet to come here and read the vendor forum anymore its gotten so bad over the last year with this type of spam.

So anyway I'm going to poke some fun at it :smile:
But you guys know the deal....

There is one catch... you have to mention in your order you want the USED CAR SALESMAN SPAM SPECIAL to get these prices... they are not listed on our website.  www.thehawkseye.com

.........the small print! ..............
All orders are shipped within 1-6 business days of receiving your letter. Please include a 2nd choice in case we run out of the first choice..although almost everything is in stock right now and will be for a while. If we do run out we reserve the right to send you one of our many other great original strains, so please include a 2nd choice.
This offer last this week only...ends Friday Sept.20 ... your order must be postmarked and the stamp licked by the fattest cow you know! Femail or animal will be accepted. Any pictueres you send in will be sent to other vendors who dont know how to grow...they need all the help they can get. Offer expires if your mother finds your stash in her closet. We do not recommend you grow anything illegal with these spores, they are for your $500 microscope only.
Sign on the dotted line .....................................................

Oh did I mention FREE SHIPPING TO ALL SHROOMERY MEMBERS?

Enjoy...and thanks for playing :smile: Keep it real.
Let God In !!

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (09/13/02 12:50 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleCptnMaxMushroom
enviromentaladvocate
Re: USED CAR SALESMAN SPAM SPORE SPECIAL $6 [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #882912 - 09/13/02 07:09 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Gotta love that spam!

--------------------
Visit the SporeLab....
http://www.sporelab.com
A trip you'll never forget!

Anonymous

#883253 - 09/13/02 11:10 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

In reply to:

Damn...enough of that USED CAR SALESMAN SPAM bullshit.... I dont know how you ppl put up with that...I can barely stand writing it jokingly ..

Yeah we can tell. that's why you keep repeating it.

In reply to:

..and yet to come here and read the vendor forum anymore its gotten so bad over the last year with this type of spam.

Yes we know, you've been repeating it for what seems a lifetime now.

You know what we're tired of Ryche? Negativity and constant cheap shots being thrown around by the vendors. We have not forgot your epic flame wars of the past Ryche as we have also not forgotten how your customer service seems to constantly "go out the window" every three months either.

As a Christian it really sickens me to see you come into this forum after long unexplained absences and pick right up on the same shit you started before you left.

Do us all a favor Ryche, if your gonna come into this forum just to sling shit (and spam while you're slinging) then don't insult all of us with lines like: Let God In !!

Stuff like that makes alot of people ill.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: USED CAR SALESMAN SPAM SPORE SPECIAL $6 [Re: ]
    #883758 - 09/14/02 08:40 AM (21 years, 6 months ago)

wow you appear to be very well informed for someone with only 1 post :ooo:
:confused: :crazy: :laugh: :tongue:

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #883792 - 09/15/02 05:14 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

How come your site still says that Copelandia Cyanescens is the 'fourth' most potent mushroom in world?? Can you back that up with any references??

--------------------

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: USED CAR SALESMAN SPAM SPORE SPECIAL $6 [Re: ]
    #884292 - 09/15/02 08:38 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

GBH2000 ... perhaps you should go do some digging in these forums in the past year... I think I've made 2 of these joking used car salesman spam post this one and one a few weeks ago.

Repeating it for a lifetime? This is only the 2nd time I've mentioned it.

I will save you some time..... here was my other poke at all the used car salesman spam a while back

This thread and this thread

I think you need to take that one post and find some link to my spam... and do a comparative ratio of all these other used car salesman post from other vendors compared to my few. But why dont you do it under your usual posting name instead of wasting ppl's time with a sock puppet?

I will be patiently awaiting your results. Thank You
In the mean time I will just keep poking fun at it from time to time.
And just for the record.. the next few post you will see from me will be posting pics of panaeolus cambodgeniensis and new cubie from S. Africa... coming up this week... while your working on those results for us all since you decided to get involved with your negativity.

And just for the record their has not been any complaints of slow service in a very long time... we stepped up our customer service a lot this past 6 months... you may as well add that into your search criteria as well :smile:

BlueMeanie, I read that about panaeolus a very long time ago in one of my books, several years ago when I wrote that pan page.. I will see if I can do some digging and see where I read that. I think it was Gartz - Magic Mushrooms of the World.
Perhaps pan cyans should not be included in that 4th most potent statement... but panaeolus cambodegeniensis should be.
I had the opportunity to eat those with a select group of friends not to long ago and we are all just blow away. I've tried azures.. ps. cyans. ps. semi's, all sorts of pans and cubies... and I have to say the pan cambo's really are right at the top. The experience is very intense from these... and I only ate less then a gram. Trip report and prictures coming very soon :smile:

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (09/17/02 06:30 PM)

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#884417 - 09/15/02 09:38 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Ive read a few studies of copelandia cyanescens and it has rarely had a psilocybin/psilocin content above 0.5-0.6% for each alkaloid. There is one study of pan cambo. that suggests that it has a psilocybin / psilocin content both around .6%, but im not doubting your suggestion that your specimens were quite potent being cultivated.
A volume of written work, references and measurements strongly suggest that Ps.azurescens, ps.cyanescens, ps.semilanceata, ps.subaeruginosa, ps.australiana, ps.arcana, ps.bohemica would all be more potent that either of these panaeolus, as each of these have references of a relative psilocybin content above or around 1.0% (azurescens, cyanescens, subaeruginosa and arcana more like 2%) and guessing that ps.mairei, ps.samuiensis would also be well up in this catagory.

--------------------

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: USED CAR SALESMAN SPAM SPORE SPECIAL $6 [Re: Zen Peddler]
    #889540 - 09/17/02 07:40 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Heya Bluemeanie,
Have you tried the pan cambo's yet?
They are out of this world :smile: Is the study your referring to them from cultivated or wild specimans.? Because as you know specimans collected in the wild can vary greatly... even with ps. azures and ps. cyans depending on there age, if in direct sunlight, and a few other factors.
I will do some digging in some of my books and see if I can find where I found that info. If not I will just change it to "one of the more potent species" instead of the 4th most potent.
I think I wrote that information some 3 years ago... so not to sure where I read it back then.

Ok..I just did a little quick digging in Jochen Gartz Magic Mushrooms Around the World. I dont have a lot of time for this right now but some quick notes to point out from Gartz studies with Panaeolus. He states that there have been specimans of panaeolus subbalteatus collected from the Pacific Northwest that ranged from .16% - .65%. The pan subbalteatus is considered very low potency for pans from what I have read. Other specimans tested of pan cyans in Sandoz labratories showed specimans .8% psilocybin and 1.2% of psilocin. Also he notes that panaeolus tested around the world have shown it to be high of psilocin content. He also points out that panaeolus have one very interesting characteritic that all the other psilocybes discussed in the book do not have. They produce 5-substututed indole compounds, such as serotonin and it biochemical precursor, 5-hydroxy-tryptophan. Serotonin is a compound widely found in animals and humans. It acts as a neurotransmitter in the brain, even though not all of serotonins effects have been entirely understood. He goes on to state then when performing paper or think layer chromatographies both of these substances can easily be mistaken for psilocin.
Interesting.. he thinks all of the reports showing high psilocin in panaeolus subbalteatus are from false readings basically.
He doesn't touch much on other panaeolus, other then to to say pan cyans have been found to contain higher alkaloid content then the pan subbs. Some mentions of our own Mushroom John, John Allen in here as well. :smile:

I'm going to have to do some more digging to find where I read that. At the time I wrote that I was also researching ps. cyanescens. Its very possible I got the two confused when I read that. And from what I have noted in in some readings here and there its more likely that ps. cyans are the 4th most potent then pan cyans. Although after eating the pan cambos I'm not so sure about that. They are both extremly potent in their own right with different type of trips.

All 3 , ps. azurescens, ps. cyans and pan cambodgeniensis being very intense in their own ways. The ps. azures hit hard and fast... very visual in the beginning, and intense..but smooth out, and very enjoyable... pleasent, very sound filled experience. Nice vibe...love these.
The ps. cyanescens on the other hand, hit very hard and fast... its a white nuckle ride the first few hours...hard visuals... things almost melt...and they wire you up...they are very very speedy with a lot of body noise in my opinion. Some of my friends called their experience "aggresive". I have to agree with that one. I've eaten them 4 times.. fresh and dried, and they are almost to intense for me. I really dont care to eat them anymore. Although I love to go the PNW  and hunt and photograph them.. they are truly a beautiful sight and present a powerful precense in nature.
The pan cambo's ...they come on slow and smooth at first. Then the ride gets stronger and stronger and stronger.. then it levels out and stays the same trip for many many hours.  Its almost the same strength of trip the whole time. No waves associated with this one. The trip lasts a long time from a very small amount. Very colorful as all pans are. There was something very different about these.. cant quite explain it yet. Need to try them again :smile: But these mushroosm I could not turn off..they made me constantly think about some things that needed thinking about. They were teachers... and would not let go. Just when I thought I had everything tought about they made me look from 10 new angles
The interesting thing about the pan cambos is we hardly ate much at all. I had a group of 8 of us around the campfire.. all seasoned mushroom eaters who I have been eating with for several years. I only ate about 1/2 to 3/4 gram to start. I always start everyone off with a real small dose and work our way up as everyone feels comfortable with the trip. But not a single person came back and asked me for more that night..that is a first !!!  nor did I need to take any more. Most ate less then me,  including the woman.. only ate about 5 tiny little mushrooms... couldn't have been more then a 1/4 gram. And they tripped hard. Everyone was awake through most of the night star gazing and enjoying the fire. And 2 other friends said they could not stop "thinking" all night either... they retreated to their tents to think.

I wonder how much if any the precense of these serotonin alkaloids plays with the reaction to psilocybin/psilocin in our brain? So anyway I sure would like to find some more studies on pan cyans, pan trops, and especially pan cambos now.
If you know of any please point them my way :smile:

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#889553 - 09/17/02 07:45 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Oh..I forgot to add something to that story about the pan cams. One thing very interesting I noticed was our high tolerance to mushrooms the next day. I actually had such an intense experience on them I almost did not want to eat any the next day.
I learned plenty the night before :smile: But when your camping and having fun in the perfect place for enjoying Gods sacred fruits... of course I had to go back for more. But this time I decided to go with some azures and ps. cyans I had with me.
I only had like 3 grams of azures.. split those with 2 others.. that smooth vibe was super mellow for azures... it probably only lasted a good hour.. real mellow. So we broke into the ps. cyans and ate a couple more grams each... and I felt almost nothing. (this was actually my 5th time eating them but I cant really count it since I felt nothing) Hours later I took another little pinch of pan cambos again.. and yet still hardly nothing. Although my 2 friends that ate them got off, not as strong as the night before they said.. but at least they felt it. I didn't feel hardly anything...I've never had this high of tolerence to these mushrooms the next day. Usually I just eat an extra gram and make up for the tolerance.
That one really had me puzzled :smile:  So anyway I will post some pics of the pan cams here shortly...would love to hear some other ppls feedback on them.

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (09/18/02 07:36 PM)

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

#889857 - 09/17/02 11:44 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for the info Ryche - always appreciated. Your description of pan cyans reminds me of one of that native woodlovers in Australia.
The pan in question was a wild specimen, so that being the case the measurements could have been taken from specimens that have grown under considerable environmental constraints on alkaloid production.
It is pretty hard to use references in many ways to get a conclusive idea of the potency of these mushrooms because of the variabilities between each mushroom, let alone species, etc.
I thinks its the people such as yourself and MJ who threw a lengthy time have been able to compare a good variety of mushrooms, that can sort of bring these references into some sort of factual basis.
Id love to try the pan.cambos btw! And ive got heaps of aussie woodlovers

--------------------

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#911246 - 09/26/02 11:53 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

I'm extending this Used Car Salesman Spam Special for another week 1/2 . The offer still rides until Monday Oct. 7th... any orders post dated by then are still accepted for this very low price :smile:

Enjoy :smile:

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

#912251 - 09/27/02 12:16 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

InvisibleAlien
Galactic Shaman
 User Gallery

Loc: Jupiter's Moon
Re: USED CAR SALESMAN SPAM SPORE SPECIAL $6 [Re: ralphster44]
    #913011 - 09/27/02 06:03 PM (21 years, 5 months ago)

Ryche, you still drinkin those apricot micro brews? :smile:

--------------------
-Alien :cool:

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: USED CAR SALESMAN SPAM SPORE SPECIAL $6 [Re: ralphster44]
    #914247 - 09/28/02 03:36 AM (21 years, 5 months ago)

No shit Ralphster.. those pan cambo's are the best damn show I've seen yet in there own way.
Man... I wish I could come on over and sit down with you and have our fine ladies beside us... some nice cold beers and cocktails... and some sweet as panaeolus mushrooms to set us all off on a beautiful vibe for the night.
To bad were so many miles away :frown:  We need to plan a trip to Telluride together next year. That festival is so worth the travel.

Alien! Long time my friend. Wow ... nice to see you around again.
Wow.. you still remember my apricot ales !
For those who missed it.. once upon a time.. my favorite beer was Aprocate Ales..... once upon a time they were hard to find. This company out of WA makes some great ales.... they're Hefwiezien wheat beer is still my favorite for wheat beers... it is one of the best. they also make a great apracote ale... that is just YUMMY>..  chicks just love both of them....

Do you know a woman that really just does not like beer? Try Pyramid brand... Apricot or Hefeweizen.... add a lemon to it... they go nuts over it. Its sweet and tasty and gets them drunk fast... the good news is its a clean drunk.. .good vibe... no headaches.. no sickness....very little hangover....
The beer is no longer in WA alone...I have seen them both in many stores all across the west.

Damn...I should get a job as a spokesman for Pyramid :smile:

!

So back to your question Alien.. nope.. not drinking the Apricot ales these days.... been enjoying some fine wine lately. Kendal Jackson has been a long time favorite and he is out back right now planting vinyards in our backyard :smile:

Alien ....where have you been my friend? Its been a long time since I've seen you around. email me please... lets talk
thehawkseye@hushmail.com

peace
Ryche Hawk

--------------------
-Peace-

www.thehawkseye.com

Edited by Ryche Hawk (09/28/02 11:34 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom