Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineinitiatethehello
Stranger

The Dark Room Trips
    #8780026 - 08/15/08 11:13 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

For those who've done high doses in the whole dark room environment, what is it like?  Does color play a role in this darkness, I couldn't really imagine a dark room being so trippy,  I feel like I would need a bright sunny day.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblebryguy27007
Cosmonaut
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Flag
Re: The Dark Room Trips [Re: initiatethehello]
    #8780036 - 08/15/08 11:15 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

initiatethehello said:
For those who've done high doses in the whole dark room environment, what is it like?  Does color play a role in this darkness, I couldn't really imagine a dark room being so trippy,  I feel like I would need a bright sunny day.

When you shift from outside your mind to inside your mind, light becomes less important.

OfflineRazor3lade
Dream-Scape
Male User Gallery

Loc: Philly
Re: The Dark Room Trips [Re: bryguy27007]
    #8780053 - 08/15/08 11:17 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

well put

--------------------

Offlineinitiatethehello
Stranger

Re: The Dark Room Trips [Re: Razor3lade]
    #8780077 - 08/15/08 11:21 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

yeah, then how are the visuals?

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
Re: The Dark Room Trips [Re: Razor3lade]
    #8780082 - 08/15/08 11:21 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

years back a friend grew some PF redspore mushrooms. i ate 3.4 grams 2 days after they had been picked, still kind of wet. those were AMAZING! i was in my parents basement in the middle of the night trying to find the door to go upstairs. i couldnt see a damn thing except colors and patterns and shit. i was just surrounded by colors and cellular looking patterns like i was in an alien room or some other dimension. that was fucking :awesome: but i couldnt find how to get upstairs! other times on mushrooms ive experienced what its like to be blind. thats also pretty fuckin weird, but more scary than anything else.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

InvisibleFeeling_of_Sound
Psychedelic Theorist
Male

Loc: Infinite Possibilities
Re: The Dark Room Trips [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8780157 - 08/15/08 11:37 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

^ my buddy went temp blind on shrooms once. they were riding around in a car at night (sober driver)and for some reason decided to go to Target. Well when they walked in they went from being in pitch black night to bright as fuck shopping store. Our one friend fell over and seizured and soon after seeing that my other buddy lost his vision for a few mins. Target called the ambulance and rushed them to different hospitals. Both ended up being fine of course. The one that just lost his vision for a few mins sat in the hospital for  hours and they couldnt figure out was was wrong with him. they just thought he was high or something but were puzzled when the drug tests came up negativ-o. must have been to much light in take on those massively dilated pupils.

--------------------
"Once expanded to the dimensions of a larger idea,
[the mind] never returns to its original size."

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

[quote] underfliptown said:
Adaptation to a sick society is no measure of mental health. [/quote]

Offlinedrunkenlawngnome
The Candy Man Can
 User Gallery

Loc: GTA, Canada Flag
Re: The Dark Room Trips [Re: Feeling_of_Sound]
    #8780368 - 08/16/08 12:19 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I normally get very little visuals, even on doses of 7+ grams. And always trip in fairly bright large areas.

Yesterday I tripped off of 3.5 grams of the same batch in my friends dark little apartment, and I had crazy OEVs. Everything was vibrating and trailing.

I think the lack of lights allow the mind to create more visuals. Kind of the same reason why closed eye visuals are so intense and vivid.

--------------------

Offlinejckmcgrth
JackTheTrippa
Male

Re: The Dark Room Trips [Re: drunkenlawngnome]
    #8780383 - 08/16/08 12:21 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

drunkenlawngnome said:
I normally get very little visuals, even on doses of 7+ grams. And always trip in fairly bright large areas.

Yesterday I tripped off of 3.5 grams of the same batch in my friends dark little apartment, and I had crazy OEVs. Everything was vibrating and trailing.

I think the lack of lights allow the mind to create more visuals. Kind of the same reason why closed eye visuals are so intense and vivid.

agreed

--------------------
I rock

InvisibleAlabama Slim
Chinese river witch

Re: The Dark Room Trips *DELETED* [Re: drunkenlawngnome]
    #8780395 - 08/16/08 12:25 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by Alabama Slim

Reason for deletion: delete

Offlineshadowed
Nestled in theback of yourmind
Male

Loc: the SW
Re: The Dark Room Trips [Re: Alabama Slim]
    #8780450 - 08/16/08 12:41 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

It's like CEVs all the time.  Flowing colors colliding into an exploding kaleidoscope of neon color.

I was having an on-the-edge trip off an eighth after no sleep/food for 20 hours (and a 10 hour drive), and once I made it into the sanctuary of my bedroom and complete darkness, my trip turned wonderful.  There's no external stimuli to interfere with your trip- nothing to distract you or send you off on a tangental bad trip.  So instead, you're free to focus on all of the thoughts flying through your mind at light speed.

Next time I shroom, a long time it may be from now, I am going to lock myself in my room and enjoy the ride through time.  You can see the universe so clearly...

--------------------
Life is just a flashback...

I may have gone a bit too far, I fear
Will I get out of it this time?
What was I thinking, taking this leap
I thought I knew where we would go
If only I knew, I had no idea.

OfflineHazeyRoms
The Pro Sonn
Male

Loc: Wisconsin
Re: The Dark Room Trips [Re: shadowed]
    #8780648 - 08/16/08 01:42 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I love tripping out at night time. Not in no closed box or room, but a dark mildly lit setting. Trees and rivers/oceans are apreciated.

--------------------
-Sonn, Hazey here. And I'm bacc. Anyone in Wisconsin, PM me. Unity my nillas/niggas.

-"5 Nike duffle bags??? How much does all that weigh?? - Just 30 pounds Bruhh, relax my nilla, it don't stink like weed so we're all good."-(Penis Envy Moments)-

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag