Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Loc: day dreams of a mad man
trippin in a lightning storm...
    #8772264 - 08/14/08 07:40 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

haha, wow. where to begin.

i woke up today at 3am to the annoying clatter of my fm radio alarm clock. ever so carefully adjusted to that hidden station of in between. it really adds to the shock and panic of getting the day started. i went to work, which consisted of me driving 30 minutes to a truck stop here in tucson to meet up with my fellow workers. from there we carpooled  to a bum fuck town called bowie (no relation to david, i checked) just oustide of wilcox... about an hour and a half away.

i drive a belly dump truck. and youd be surprised how many times i have to describe what one of these things is... it is what it sounds like folks, so heres a picture...

although the one i drive isnt quite as gay looking... but you get the picture.

anyway, i drive some dirt around basically... from a place they dig it up out of the ground, and take it to where they need it to build highways and extra lanes and all that jazz. weve been out on this job for about a month now, today being the final day of the job. i do this back and forth for a few hours. then we pack it up back to the tucson yard. i wait around for a while as the rest of the workers arrive. we then carpool back to the truck stop where we met up earlier. which is about an hours away still...

so , to wrap that all up, a shit load of driving... how exciting.

i come home, take my grandfather to the store to do some grocery shopping. then back to the house for a bit to chill and wind down. i still dont know if im working tomorrow or not at this point, so im waiting on a call from my boss. i go to wall mart to buy some clothes and what not and while there i remember thinking... it would be nice if i didnt have to work tomorrow. i have some acid at the house that is just dying to be eaten, and its such a lovely evening out, with the monsoon weather doing its thing this time of year.

ive been wanting to trip during one of our storms for the longest time now, just never really fell into it. until tonight.

got the call from my boss while i was still at wall mart. excited to go home, i spent 50 bucks at best buy for these on my way home...

i needed some headphones, and from what was there and money i had to spend, i chose these. figured it would be a nice addition to my coming trip. they seem to work pretty well... but more on that later. skull candy hesh is what it is...

so finally, im home again. storm is brewin pretty good oustide, and im ready to eat my drugs. i eat a hit and i start burning some cds to listen to on my new headphones. duing this time, my cousin takes my car to take a friend home. so im home alone, chillin coming up on the trip and all. grandpas sleeping...

BAM!

power goes out, all hell breaks loose.

i wander outside to find myself staring up at god in all his furry. lightning displays like you wouldnt believe, and i couldnt do justice trying to describe. you could feel the electricity in the air. i was actually fearfull for my life at a few instances. it was nuts! but i had to be out in it ya know? it really was exciting.  the street i live on is flowing in about 2 inches of water. i look down my side street aways to the major intersection and i see a 20 foot mesquite tree laying sideways where it once stood tall. a bit worried about the whereabouts of my cousin and car, i spent coming up in the same kind of panic i woke up in.

so im sitting on the porch, watching all this go down. sirens off in the distance. then at some point there was a traffic control change where they were diverting the traffic of the major road into the side streets to bypass some downed power lines or something... i dont know, shit was really confusing. but car after car after car was driving by, but none of them seemed to be my cousin. this went on for quite some time.

i was relieved to finally see him pull in, and hear of his tales of out and about in this shit storm that coming down on us. now that all that was done, i was able to find my happy place in this trip and here is where it gets exciting. also here is where i decide to eat another hit. lol.

so the power is out... and ive had about all of the outside and nature i could stand for a while. so i go into my room and get my old school portable cd player and hook into the only cd that i managed to burn. shpongle, are you shpongled.

i lay down in my bed, put on the headphones and hit play...

the visuals were otherworldly, they always are... then it hit me. a cramp. my big toe on my left foot started cramping up on me. i tried massaging it out a little you know, and it went away for a while. but then it came back. then it trailed up my foot and into my calf. my whole leg cramping up. this was kind of freaking me out a little, but there was nothing i could do about it. then it just kept creeping all over my body.every muscle fighting with the next. my chest got tight, i started to sweat. not knowing what to do i thought to myself... fuck it.

in an instant it went from the most agonizing muscle cramp pains, to almost orgasmic feelings... like a deep body massage or something. this was really weird, and it was all going nicely in sync with the music and visuals and oh god what the hell. i cant describe this shit. i laughed out loud when i thought to myself, "im being molested by god"

anyway, theres more to this story. the power came back on about an hour ago and i had to get some of this shit out. ill add more to it later, but damn....

i love acid!

--------------------
how's your WOW?

Edited by yageman (04/20/06 4:20 PM) 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMojo
Stranger

Re: trippin in a lightning storm... [Re: wrestler_az]
    #8772355 - 08/14/08 08:44 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I just recently drove through Wilcox :lol:, and just incase you have anything to do with it; what's the ETA on all that construction through Tucson?  I drove through there a few weeks ago and nearly flew off the handle.

Sounds like a great trip, due to a slight fear of lightning, I think if I tripped in a strong thunderstorm id end up in my room under the covers. :rofl2:

Invisiblecottlestonpie
wanderer
I'm a teapot

#8772406 - 08/14/08 09:03 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

nice story man, there nothing better than tripping in the evening/night before, during, and after a lightning storm. Its like watching a 5 or 6 hour movie and its the most entertaining emotional thing.  Your story reminded me of a fourth of july three years back and after the firworks we just chilled on a blanket and watched this massive thundrstrom roll in and take over the sky. thanks for sharing.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: trippin in a lightning storm... [Re: Mojo]
    #8772407 - 08/14/08 09:04 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Mojo said:
I just recently drove through Wilcox :lol:, and just incase you have anything to do with it; what's the ETA on all that construction through Tucson?  I drove through there a few weeks ago and nearly flew off the handle.

Sounds like a great trip, due to a slight fear of lightning, I think if I tripped in a strong thunderstorm id end up in my room under the covers. :rofl2:

eta? ummm... lets see, i believe last i heard was somewhere in 2012.

and ya, i spent a good majority of it under the covers...

--------------------
how's your WOW?

InvisibleGalvie_Flu
 User Gallery

#8772414 - 08/14/08 09:08 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

nice story,  Good to hear you had a nice acid trip.

I may be eating some tonight.

Offlinewrestler_az
PsiLLy BiLLy
Male User Gallery

Re: trippin in a lightning storm... [Re: Galvie_Flu]
    #8772484 - 08/14/08 09:42 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

thanks man. have a good time with it, im sure you will :grin:

so after being molested by the cosmic other to the tune of divine moments of truth, i went back outside. the storm had past, though the lightning still raged across the horizon. the moon burst through the clouds for a moment, and that was a pretty awesome sight. what was more awesome was watching the clowds swarm and devour it back up like a pack of hungry wolves.

i called up my brother who works graveyard at a circle k a few blocks from me shortly after the power went out and what not earlier... and decided to give him a call again as i walked down my street/river to the park nearby. my cousin had fallen asleep, and i was pondering walking up to see him. after reassessing the situation, we came to the conclusion i should stay a bit closer to home.

i got to thinking about my brother a bit... and how our relationships have grown together, and apart, and together again... then apart. i dunno, its weird. and i got to thinking about how much better this trip could have been had he been there with me for it. hes always been kinda like my tripping buddy. i dont feel quite right tripping with out him, yet i still manage to find the time when our schedules dont meet up.

i mean, im very impulsive when it comes to things. especially drugs. he likes things planned out. both have their goods and bads, but i dont know. i guess i kinda felt a little guilty about eating this acid without him, as if i was taking away a possible experience we could have had at a later date... for the sole purposes of wasting away a day off i could have used for other activities.

then i got to thinking about how so much of my life sucks, and about how all of its suckage is from my own doing. formulating a plan of undoing what has been sucked for so long has been really been bugging me lately. so much of it boils right down to the fact that i just dont really have much will power anymore. where has it gone? whats my motivation these days...

so much gets lost in the clutter of daily life, only to be found floating by you in a river brought from the sky.

or something...

--------------------
how's your WOW?

OfflineMocha Bear
BHP
Male

Loc: Mississippi
    #8795776 - 08/19/08 12:43 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

wrestler_az said:

i mean, im very impulsive when it comes to things. especially drugs.

:yesnod:

I'm glad you had a good trip buddy.

--------------------
The love you take is equal to the love you make....

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale