Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Amanita storage question :)
    #876480 - 09/11/02 03:32 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Hi shroomers! :smile:
I just got back home from a mad Amanita hunting trip!
It is not the first time i do something like that, but i was just wondering if someone knows if there actually is a reason for keeping dried Amanita chips in the fridge, since heat doesn't harm the magic alcaloids ,but is used to make them (iboternic acid to muscimol, by drying). Any info would be highly apreciated... Should i store them in a heater or something? lol
Also , any tips in drying them over fire in the forest? I had quite a hard time drying them over my fire. heh, 2 days watching a fire isnt easy! :smile:  Shroom on!

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedrow
Shroom lover
Male

Loc: Olympia, WA
Re: Amanita storage question :) [Re: Sterile]
    #876812 - 09/11/02 05:38 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I freeze mine fresh. I finished off the last of my panther caps in August. And I had them frozen since May. And the trip I had was amazing.

--------------------
"It is a fool who looks for logic in the chambers of the human heart"

OfflineSterile
mushroom lover
 User Gallery

Loc: under the Amanita
Re: Amanita storage question :) [Re: drow]
    #879348 - 09/12/02 12:14 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

First of all, from what i know, Panther Amanitas are  more toxic than red fly agarics...how was your trip? How about the nausea?  Any uncomfortable body effects???
And how do you dose? Do you boil them?> Eat them fresh?
Dry them after you get them out of the freezer??? 
What was the quantity that you consumed? Have you tripped alot of times on them? Sorry for all these questions but i dont find people with experiences from Panthers very often...you shure you are talking about panther Amanitas here right?
Thanx again , and happy shrooming!!! :smile:

--------------------
The Source Of The Force
Is The Power Of The Mind

"if you don't like what you're doing, you can always pick up your needle and move to another groove." - timothy leary"
Anno: "-I can do anything with those clouds!"
Annos Tek

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale