Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Kundalini Syndrome
    #8733663 - 08/06/08 01:03 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Has anyone else here gone through this or is currently going through it? Here's a partial list of the symptoms:

*  Muscle twitches, cramps or spasms.

* Energy rushes or immense electricity circulating the body

* Itching, vibrating, prickling, tingling, stinging or crawling sensations

* Intense heat or cold

* Involuntary bodily movements (occur more often during meditation, rest or sleep): jerking, tremors, shaking; feeling an inner force pushing one into postures or moving one's body in unusual ways.  (May be misdiagnosed as epilepsy, restless legs syndrome (RLS), or PLMD.)

* Alterations in eating and sleeping patterns

* Episodes of extreme hyperactivity or, conversely, overwhelming fatigue (some CFS victims are experiencing Kundalini awakening)

* Intensified or diminished sexual desires

* Headaches, pressures within the skull

* Racing heartbeat, pains in the chest

* Digestive system problems

* Numbness or pain in the limbs (particularly the left foot and leg)

* Pains and blockages anywhere; often in the back and neck (Many cases of FMS are Kundalini-related.)

* Emotional outbursts; rapid mood shifts; seemingly unprovoked or excessive episodes of grief, fear, rage, depression

* Spontaneous vocalizations (including laughing and weeping) -- are as unintentional and uncontrollable as hiccoughs

* Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears.

* Mental confusion; difficulty concentrating

* Altered states of consciousness: heightened awareness; spontaneous trance states; mystical experiences (if the individual's prior belief system is too threatened by these, they can lead to bouts of psychosis or self-grandiosity)

* Heat, strange activity, and/or blissful sensations in the head, particularly in the crown area.

* Ecstasy, bliss and intervals of tremendous joy, love, peace and compassion

* Psychic experiences: extrasensory perception; out-of-body experiences; pastlife memories; astral travel; direct awareness of auras and chakras; contact with spirit guides through inner voices, dreams or visions; healing powers

* Increased creativity: new interests in self-expression and spiritual communication through music, art, poetry, etc.

* Intensified understanding and sensitivity: insight into one's own essence; deeper understanding of spiritual truths; exquisite awareness of one's environment (including "vibes" from others)

* Enlightenment experiences: direct Knowing of a more expansive reality; transcendent awareness

If you've been experiencing many of these symptoms, and didn't know what was going on, it is probably the result of a risen kundalini. There are many ways to raise your kundalini, through spiritual practices such as yoga, meditation, fasting, and other such practices, but also through the use of psychedelic drugs, which is how I raised my kundalini.

I was thinking maybe we could form some kind of support group here, because this syndrome is tough to take alone. Anybody:shrug:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
Re: Kundalini Syndrome [Re: Poid]
    #8734419 - 08/06/08 03:22 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I think most people experience most of those symptoms from time to time.

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #8735466 - 08/06/08 06:58 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Has anyone else here gone through this or is currently going through it? Here's a partial list of the symptoms:

* Intense heat or cold

* Involuntary bodily movements (occur more often during meditation, rest or sleep): jerking, tremors, shaking; feeling an inner force pushing one into postures or moving one's body in unusual ways.  (May be misdiagnosed as epilepsy, restless legs syndrome (RLS), or PLMD.)

* Episodes of extreme hyperactivity or, conversely, overwhelming fatigue (some CFS victims are experiencing Kundalini awakening)

* Pains and blockages anywhere; often in the back and neck (Many cases of FMS are Kundalini-related.)

* Emotional outbursts; rapid mood shifts; seemingly unprovoked or excessive episodes of grief, fear, rage, depression

* Spontaneous vocalizations (including laughing and weeping) -- are as unintentional and uncontrollable as hiccoughs

* Hearing an inner sound or sounds, classically described as a flute, drum, waterfall, birds singing, bees buzzing but which may also sound like roaring, whooshing, or thunderous noises or like ringing in the ears.

* Altered states of consciousness: heightened awareness; spontaneous trance states; mystical experiences (if the individual's prior belief system is too threatened by these, they can lead to bouts of psychosis or self-grandiosity)

* Heat, strange activity, and/or blissful sensations in the head, particularly in the crown area.

* Psychic experiences: extrasensory perception; out-of-body experiences; pastlife memories; astral travel; direct awareness of auras and chakras; contact with spirit guides through inner voices, dreams or visions; healing powers

* Increased creativity: new interests in self-expression and spiritual communication through music, art, poetry, etc.

* Intensified understanding and sensitivity: insight into one's own essence; deeper understanding of spiritual truths; exquisite awareness of one's environment (including "vibes" from others)

* Enlightenment experiences: direct Knowing of a more expansive reality; transcendent awareness

If you've been experiencing many of these symptoms, and didn't know what was going on, it is probably the result of a risen kundalini. There are many ways to raise your kundalini, through spiritual practices such as yoga, meditation, fasting, and other such practices, but also through the use of psychedelic drugs, which is how I raised my kundalini.

I was thinking maybe we could form some kind of support group here, because this syndrome is tough to take alone. Anybody:shrug:

Sounds intense. I have had some of these but not all at once.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Edited by Icelander (08/06/08 07:00 PM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kundalini Syndrome [Re: dblaney]
    #8735684 - 08/06/08 07:43 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dblaney said:

These are the symptoms I have to deal with every day:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kundalini Syndrome [Re: Icelander]
    #8735688 - 08/06/08 07:43 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Quote:

Poid said:

* Intense heat or cold

Sounds intense. I have had some of these but not all at once.

Did you feel the numbness, tingling, and or pain in the left leg and foot?

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleOneMoreRobot3021
Male

Loc: the sky
    #8736383 - 08/06/08 10:00 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I feel that your post lists a bunch of things that every single human being occasionally experiences.

--------------------
Acid doesn't give you truths; it builds machines that push the envelope of perception. Whatever revelations came to me then have dissolved like skywriting. All I really know is that those few years saddled me with a faith in the redemptive potential of the imagination which, however flat, stale and unprofitable the world seems to me now, I cannot for the life of me shake.

-Erik Davis

Offlinefawhit
Mad as you
Male User Gallery

Loc: Great White North
Re: Kundalini Syndrome [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8737337 - 08/07/08 01:42 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I have been experiencing many of these symptoms lately, however some of them are not as intense but definitely do occur.

-to some exent

-to some extent

-to some extent

* Intense heat or cold
- I have felt intense heat come over my very quickly and then subside.

- I have changed my diet because of personal goals so I don't know if that counts. My sleeping is getting fucked but I don not know why. Day after day I am falling asleep much later. This has been going on for the last three days. The week before this I managed to maintain a very good sleeping schedule.

-I have experienced episodes of hyperactivity and fatigue at random times.   

* diminished sexual desires

- I have no desire to whack off or make love, I just force myself to do it now but I don't know why. I guess its to keep what shred of humanity I have left.

-Huge headache at the moment and usually when I wake up.

-Pain in chest is for common for me.

- Not sure if this has to do with digestion but I am constantly feeling the need to pee but when I get to the washroom I am only able to let it out for a few seconds. Then I feel the need to go again 10 mins later.

-At the moment my left foot and leg feel slightly numb.

- Lower back pain, also pulled a muslce in my shoulder earlier today and it hurts like a bitch.

- View my other post I made here just before this. I mood has been rapidly shifting this whole month and it is becoming very difficult to bear.

- I sometimes laugh spontaneously, but its usually only when I am feeling a very happy vibe from music or from a realization. It's not related to humor at all, just kind of a spontaneous laugh of happiness.

-Mental confusion has haunted me for awhile not, I am not very witty at all. I have very slow and passive intelligence meaning that if I don't have time to analyze something I will  probably provide a very stupid response.

- I have put my self into trance states that resembled my experiences with weed and saliva however they were not as intense.

-This has to be the most noticeable of symptoms. In the last week I have felt moments of great bliss and happiness for many things but most notably nature. I was at such peace, I just sat in my backyard admiring the beauty of nature and was in a state of bliss.

- Tastes in music is expanding rapidly and I often have bursts of need to do something creative.

- Hard to explain how I have experienced this symptom.

- This one is hard to explain too. Basically I remember having deep thoughts and gaining a better understanding of the universe and how it works but I can no longer recall what I had thought about.

--------------------

Invisibledblaney
Human Being

Loc: Here & Now
    #8737342 - 08/07/08 01:45 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

dblaney said:

Have you consulted a medical professional?

--------------------
"What is in us that turns a deaf ear to the cries of human suffering?"

"Belief is a beautiful armor
But makes for the heaviest sword"
- John Mayer

Making the noise "penicillin" is no substitute for actually taking penicillin.

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit it. Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can exercise their constitutional right of amending it, or their revolutionary right to dismember or overthrow it." -Abraham Lincoln

InvisibleChiefGreenLeaf

#8738466 - 08/07/08 11:02 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

My girlfriend's aunt had a kundalini awakening. She said it felt like her heart was constantly being torn out of her chest. She experienced heat radiating throughout her body. The first time I talked to her, you could tell something was up. She sounded like she was on drugs. Then she told me about this. Made sense why she appeared to be loopy.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8741758 - 08/08/08 12:00 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

dblaney said:
Quote:

Poid said:
Quote:

dblaney said:

Have you consulted a medical professional?

I've been to a psychologist, and she confirmed there was nothing pathalogically wrong with me. I don't need to see a physician, though, because all they tell me is to take acetaminophen. This syndrome is something not yet known to many medical professionals, because it's not that common in Western society, but is very well known in Eastern society. I know what I feel, and I know that it is no disease, one doesn't need "professionals" to tell them what they're feeling.

The thing is, these symptoms gradually get better over time, and every day, it does get better. I know my own body more than anybody else, so I can tell if this was a serious problem that needed allopathic medicine to cure it. The fact is, allopathic medicine usually just attempts to cover up the symptoms, and rarely addresses the root cause. The thing is, this "syndrome" is also known as an "awakening", and each day I am aware of the awakening. The pains in my body gradually decrease, replacing it with bliss. If you don't know much about this phenomenon, then I suggest you research it. It is even in the DSM, so it is now officially recognized by Western medicine. Check Wikipedia.

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Edited by Poid (08/08/08 01:58 PM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kundalini Syndrome [Re: OneMoreRobot3021]
    #8741771 - 08/08/08 12:03 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

OneMoreRobot3021 said:
I feel that your post lists a bunch of things that every single human being occasionally experiences.

Frankly, I am quite insulted that you are trivializing my and many other people's struggle with this. It is highly misunderstood, and you should do your own research on the topic before you make any rash judgements.

Moreover, people who experience Kundalini awakenings don't merely occasionally feel these symptoms. They live it, all day and all night, for an average of 3 years, but some awakenings have been known to go on for 10-15 years, and even longer.

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Edited by Poid (08/08/08 12:40 AM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kundalini Syndrome [Re: fawhit]
    #8741927 - 08/08/08 12:27 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

fawhit said:
I have been experiencing many of these symptoms lately, however some of them are not as intense but definitely do occur.

-to some exent

-to some extent

-to some extent

* Intense heat or cold
- I have felt intense heat come over my very quickly and then subside.

- I have changed my diet because of personal goals so I don't know if that counts. My sleeping is getting fucked but I don not know why. Day after day I am falling asleep much later. This has been going on for the last three days. The week before this I managed to maintain a very good sleeping schedule.

-I have experienced episodes of hyperactivity and fatigue at random times.   

* diminished sexual desires

- I have no desire to whack off or make love, I just force myself to do it now but I don't know why. I guess its to keep what shred of humanity I have left.

-Huge headache at the moment and usually when I wake up.

-Pain in chest is for common for me.

- Not sure if this has to do with digestion but I am constantly feeling the need to pee but when I get to the washroom I am only able to let it out for a few seconds. Then I feel the need to go again 10 mins later.

-At the moment my left foot and leg feel slightly numb.

- Lower back pain, also pulled a muslce in my shoulder earlier today and it hurts like a bitch.

- View my other post I made here just before this. I mood has been rapidly shifting this whole month and it is becoming very difficult to bear.

- I sometimes laugh spontaneously, but its usually only when I am feeling a very happy vibe from music or from a realization. It's not related to humor at all, just kind of a spontaneous laugh of happiness.

-Mental confusion has haunted me for awhile not, I am not very witty at all. I have very slow and passive intelligence meaning that if I don't have time to analyze something I will  probably provide a very stupid response.

- I have put my self into trance states that resembled my experiences with weed and saliva however they were not as intense.

-This has to be the most noticeable of symptoms. In the last week I have felt moments of great bliss and happiness for many things but most notably nature. I was at such peace, I just sat in my backyard admiring the beauty of nature and was in a state of bliss.

- Tastes in music is expanding rapidly and I often have bursts of need to do something creative.

- Hard to explain how I have experienced this symptom.

- This one is hard to explain too. Basically I remember having deep thoughts and gaining a better understanding of the universe and how it works but I can no longer recall what I had thought about.

A Kundalini awakening generally lasts about three years, and are the result of psychedelic use (in rare occasions), or spiritual practices such as yoga, meditation, etc. If you have participated in any of that stuff lately, then it probably is kundalini, but only you yourself can be sure by doing proper research. http://biologyofkundalini.com/ is a very informative and detailed website on this topic, with tips on how to deal with it as easily as possible. How long have you been feeling these symptoms?

I feel the headaches all day, everyday. The headaches, and basically all the bodily symptoms, are the body's chakras cleansing themselves. The muscles are fine-tuning themselves in order to transform the body into such a state that makes entering samadhi easy and practically effortless. Lower back pain and a pulled shoulder are not the same as pains and blockages. My tongue, thyroid, jaw, and shoulders are constantly stretching themselves and "popping" (much more so on the left side), which is an effect of getting rid of the blockages. Also, my left rib cage and diaphragm has pretty bad blockages, and all this put together makes it very hard for me to speak clearly at times.

The digestive system problems are associated with discomfort in the tummy, resulting because a Kundalini sufferer's body is trying to cleanse itself, and eating the common foods of today overstress it. That is why it is essential that a Kundalini sufferer change his/her diet, and try to not eat cooked foods, grains, or too many sugars and sweet fruits. A vegetarian diet may be good for some, but some people's bodies need animal protein to run efficiently. In the beginning, the emotions that Kundalini incur on people may be uncontrollable. I feel I'm relatively near the end of it (been going on for about 2 years, but possibly more), but in the beginning, the combination of being young and ignorant about what was happening to me, and what was happening to me made it difficult for me. Before this, I was never emotionally unstable.

One of the main signs of Kundalini is that your body's energetic equilibrium is not symmetrical; the left side incurs most of the unpleasant symptoms. It's normal for anybody's left foot to get numb once in a while, but in the coming weeks, you see that it doesn't get any better and return to the normal state of your right foot, then that might be a sign. The bliss associated with Kundalini has to be bodily, as well as mental bliss. If you feel both, then that may be a sign, too.

How old are you? It really sounds like you might be going through this very same thing. Again, I encourage you to do lots of research before you make any final decision on this. Remember, this is a very debilitating phenomenon, and under the DSM, is categorized as a Spiritual Emergency. Of course, like some of the previous posters have stated, most everybody experiences these symptoms from time to time. But the basic requirement is that this destabilizes the person, usually to a great degree. There are tons of stories of people loosing their jobs, dropping out of school, and ruining relationships due to the fact that this isn't yet widely understood in our society. This is why I am insulted when people say that this is just nothing, because they have no idea what I and many others have had to go through.

Good luck to you!
- Poid

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Edited by Poid (08/08/08 02:08 PM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kundalini Syndrome [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #8741981 - 08/08/08 12:38 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

ChiefGreenLeaf said:
My girlfriend's aunt had a kundalini awakening. She said it felt like her heart was constantly being torn out of her chest. She experienced heat radiating throughout her body. The first time I talked to her, you could tell something was up. She sounded like she was on drugs. Then she told me about this. Made sense why she appeared to be loopy.

Oh God, I hated when that used to happen to me! It happens still sometimes, but not as much and not nearly as intense (both the heat and the heaRt, hehe). Same thing with me, many people always thought I was "high" or fucked up on something, and for me back then, talking to people was nearly impossible. I was aware of how I was acting, but there was nothing I could do about it! People would just give me worried looks, and back then, not knowing a thing about this, I thought I was going completely insane. I just couldn't help but wonder why the things I said NEVER came out the way I thought about saying them. This still happens to me alot, though, but I am at an alright baseline where I can effectively communicate with others most of the time, even though I usually don't talk alot in order to preserve my body's energy. Before this, I was a loud extraverted outgoing type of guy, who was never shy or afraid to say anything to anybody. Now, I am finally getting myself back, and better than ever! Like the 6 million dollar man! Just kidding, but you get my point.

The fact is, more and more people are having Kundalini awakenings, and more and more people are becoming aware if this phenomenon. Soon enough, it'll be the type of thing shown on the cable news channels and read in newspapers. It's just not fair for people who go through this to be told that they are "sick" or are in need of a "professional". As biologyofkundalini.com states, EVOLUTION IS NOT A DISEASE!

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Edited by Poid (08/08/08 02:09 PM)

InvisibleHolydiver
Stranger
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: The midnight sea
    #8742306 - 08/08/08 02:09 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I have spent the last month trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me, then I clicked on your thread.

It is nervous system related and this "Kundalini" thing hits it on the head of what I have been experiencing.

Extreme reaction to environmental stuff, small sounds make me jump out of my skin.  I have been in a different dimension in every regard, and these symptoms nailed it on the head.

I have been to great cardiologists, doctors, nobody can explain anything.  The last month has been an out of body experience, and not a pleasant one.  Haven't tripped or done drugs in at least a year.

This is the truest diagnosis I have seen.  But, now what do I do?

--------------------
To find a place to live between the negatives and positives.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kundalini Syndrome [Re: Holydiver]
    #8744353 - 08/08/08 01:54 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Holydiver said:
I have spent the last month trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me, then I clicked on your thread.

It is nervous system related and this "Kundalini" thing hits it on the head of what I have been experiencing.

Extreme reaction to environmental stuff, small sounds make me jump out of my skin.  I have been in a different dimension in every regard, and these symptoms nailed it on the head.

I have been to great cardiologists, doctors, nobody can explain anything.  The last month has been an out of body experience, and not a pleasant one.  Haven't tripped or done drugs in at least a year.

This is the truest diagnosis I have seen.  But, now what do I do?

Well Holydiver, there are many things you can do, and I am happy to be able to help you. I assume that you have experienced with psychedelics such as mushrooms, LSD, peyote, MDMA, marijuana, and other such substances. You probably haven't used all of those, but I bet you've used one or two of them. For some people, using these substances alone can arouse Kundalini, but it is more common to result from yoga and meditation or even to happen spontaneously, seemingly unprovoked.

To me, it sounds like you probably have aroused your Kundalini. Not everybody experiences this the exact same way, so I can't give you a formal checklist on what to do. I can, however, guide you and give you advice. I would say the first thing you should do is alot of research on this topic, it is important to be self-informed of this, especially these days when the medical industry has no solution or widescale recognition of it. There are many websites, but I've found www.biologyofkundalini.com to be one of the most detailed and informative ones. Although this website says not to be preoccupied with yogic practices, in my case yoga is a must, and the best website I've come across for yoga is http://www.real-yoga.com, created and hosted by a bona-fide Swami who goes by the name Swami Harinanda. You can e-mail him at any time to ask for advice or advanced lessons, and he's always happy to help and usually reponds promptly to e-mails.

Aside from all that, one important thing to do is to change your diet. Try your best to stay away from all the artificial foods sold at the common grocery store, because these foods tend to slow the process of Kundalini unfoldment. Stick to uncooked foods and vegetables, and try to stay away from sugars, sweet fruits and grains. BiologyofKundalini.com describes an appropriate diet in great detail, and provides certain vitamins that a Kundalini suffer should take.

Modern medicine has absolutely no appropriate approach to Kundalini arousal. At best they'll provide you with drugs that will only hinder your unfoldment, and may result in permanent damage. I've nver had a full OBE, but I've felt quite larger than my physical body at times, and also quite smaller, and these are common symptoms of Kundalini. Is this something like what you've felt/you feel? What is your age, have these symptoms only lasted a month, and what is the extent of your drug use?

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Edited by Poid (08/08/08 02:12 PM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8768038 - 08/13/08 12:41 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

So nobody else here is going through a Kundalini Awakening?

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

InvisibleChiefGreenLeaf

#8773289 - 08/14/08 01:40 PM (15 years, 7 months ago)

I haven't had a kundalini awakening, but my girlfriend's aunt told me about it. She does reikei and has been awakened herself. She said that people generally get all those symptoms because there bodies are not as well as they should be. She had all those symptoms I described in my earlier post. Until she started detoxifying,they kept bothering her.

Ayurvedic medicine is the perfect diet to sustain growth while at the same time cleansing. Its all about balancing the foods and herbs you eat with your predominant dispositions and structuring. Here is a good bit on drugs.

Condition:
Drug dependency, for all constitutions (doshas) severely aggravates Vayu and so is mainly a Vayu imbalance (disorder). Many drugs are diuretics which cause drying, constipation, weaken the kidneys and deplete one's essential life sap (called ojas)- which is the immune system protector. Stimulants tend to damage Pitta, burning out their nervous system and damage the eyes. They also overly increase the Vayu element. All drugs tend to damage the spiritual purity (sattwa) within a person, distorting mental clarity, causing dullness and inertia (tamas).

Hallucinogens increase mental fire (tejas), giving a sense of deeper powers of the consciousness, but they burn up or deplete the life-sap (ojas), and thus make the person susceptible to immune deficient diseases. Sleeping drugs cause long-term insomnia.

Therapies:
It is recommended that one's diet include Vayu and Pitta reducing foods (i.e., diuretics like celery, barley, clarified butter (which nourishes the nerves) Gotu Kola is best to cleanse hallucinogens and the toxins produced by marijuana from the liver and brain. Ashwagandha is the best nervous system re-builder. Shatavari helps restore emotional sensitivity and balance. Calamus (Vacha) restores mental faculties of perception and self-expression, removing dullness, depression and vegetative states.

Valerian is a sedative which counters stimulants (or its cousin, Jatamanshi, which does not sedate, but improves mental alertness and calm). Guggul and Myrrh cleanse and rejuvenate the deeper tissue levels. Zizyphus seeds nourish and tone damaged brain tissues.Vayu people are recommended to eat cooked garlic, Asafoetida (Hing) and nutmeg to ground themselves. Pitta people are suggested to use Coriander, Fennel, Saffron and Gotu Kola to cool themselves. In general, it is likely some of the brain tonics naturally stimulate production of the brain chemicals that promote peace of mind.

In addition to brain tonics, Yoga asanas have a particularly good and immediate affect of creating endorphins in the brain that bring a great sense of calm to the individual. At the end of a yoga class, a young woman, finishing her first session ever with yoga, said she was a recovering heroine addict, and the yoga made her feel better than the heroine ever did.

I'm just starting to get into this. Last night I realized how much truth there is to the system. This website is fantastic.
http://www.ayurveda-herbs.com/index.htm
Because you have strengthened the kundalini, you are probably much more aware of the imbalances within the body. It's happening to me too.

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Kundalini Syndrome [Re: ChiefGreenLeaf]
    #8861528 - 09/01/08 04:14 PM (15 years, 6 months ago)

Wow, that's a lot of good new information for me. Yeah, I am very aware of the imbalances in my body. The best website I have found for yoga is Real-Yoga.com, I recommend you and everybody else look into it.

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

Offlineslickvic
seeker
Male User Gallery

#9356349 - 12/03/08 06:59 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

Sorry, i realize this is old, but Poid, You asked if anyone is going through thsi, and I am, i first raised it some months ago, while meditating on mushrooms, and have been realeasing it from time to time since, and i am curious if you ever developed that forum or support group.  I have done some reading but it would be nice to talk to someoen else going through it, for there is absalutly noone to talk to about it.  So if you are still arond please contact me and we can talk, thanks! Or if anyone else is currently going through a Kundalini cleansing, please feel free to say hello or contact me.

--------------------
i tell you this, no eternal reward will forgive us now for Wasting the dawn...

Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: Kundalini Syndrome [Re: slickvic]
    #9369945 - 12/05/08 12:28 AM (15 years, 3 months ago)

sounds like just being human who doesnt experience that stuff at one time or another its part of life.

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order