Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSnuffleupagus
: )
Male

First Acid Trip--One hell of a night.
    #8686714 - 07/27/08 12:31 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

So I dont know if anyone recalls my post from earlier this week about my bad experience with mushrooms from a few months back and that I was thinking of doing some acid on Friday (yesterday). I was worried about freaking out again and having a negative experience.

Nothing along those lines happened. Last night was fucking incredible.

I took about 2/3 of a tab because my buddy who sold it to me said the tabs were stronger being at the bottom of the batch or whatever. My friend Aaron took the smaller of the two tabs. (I accidentally ripped them a bit unevenly)

We were going to see Umphreys Mcgee and STS9 playing down in Philly. After getting off the train we each ate our doses and had about a half hour walk down to the venue. I was getting the slight euphoria and mild distortions I recognized as coming up. As we arrived at the concert I was feeling it a little bit more but not a whole lot. As it started to really set in we smoked a joint around Umphreys 2nd or 3rd song. Some asshole saw as and took it, but we had smoked about 3/4ths of it anyway. Right after that, the acid really started to kick in and the rest of UMs set was awesome. The acid got progressively more intense over the next few hours and Sound Tribe live was probably the best show Ive ever experienced. Me and Aaron were both carried really intense places by the music, but always brought back by the resurgence of the beat.

We were experiencing very similar visual/and aural hallucinations, and were able to express these sensations quite well to one another. At times it got kind of intense and but I found that I was able to control my anxiety much easier than I had been able to on my last mushroom trip. After the show we walked back to the train station, gradually coming down from the plateau we had experienced during the show. We barely caught the train, unable to figure out signs and the such :smirk:.

Luckily we caught it right in the nick of time and got home safely. I stayed up for several more hours because I found I was unable to sleep. I ended up dozing off around 3 or 4 am.

I have to say that I REALLY enjoyed my first acid experience. I found my thoughts to be sharper in a sense then they would be on mushrooms. I was able to control myself while still tripping face thinking about everything going on in my life.

I found this to be a very very productive trip. Usually when I trip I scan my brain and internally resolve many of the conflicts I am facing in life at the time. Unfortunately usually I find it difficult to implement/remember these revelations I encounter while tripping. But this time I feel much different. I felt fantastic today, and was able to recall my thoughts from last night. I can see the path I want to head down and feel very lucid. It is a truly wonderful feeling.

I realized that I have been taking the beauty of my life for granted, and not embracing it for all that I should. I realize that my relationship with my family is strained and is something that needs to be strengthened. I realized that I need to push myself harder and make myself experience some pain if I want to reap the rewards awaiting me. While tripping at the show I felt as if I was tethered at that exact moment in space and time by all the possibilities stretching out from me into the endless universe. I saw that I had a seemingly unlimited amount of paths which I can follow, and that the power to weave my way is in my hands.

Sorry if this post was a long read, theres just a whole lot on my mind that I really wanted to express.

Thanks to any who take the time to read this. :smile:

--------------------
"The only people for me are the mad ones. The ones who are mad to love, mad to talk, mad to be saved; the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but BURN, BURN, BURN like fabulous yellow Roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineROVER
Stranger
Re: First Acid Trip--One hell of a night. [Re: Snuffleupagus]
    #8686740 - 07/27/08 12:49 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

welcome to lucy...sounds like my first dance with L.havent turned back sense.am infatuated by lysergic and also much of shlugin's discoveries!! OPEN UR MIND!!:mushroom2:

Invisibleit stars saddam
Satan

Loc: Spahn Ranch
    #8686749 - 07/27/08 12:51 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Awesome.  :cool:

Offlinemuddlefish
Stranger
Male

Loc: melbourne, australia
    #8687258 - 07/27/08 05:19 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Snuffleupagus said:

Thanks to any who take the time to read this. :smile:

Thank you for sharing that with us. That was a great read! :smile:

OfflineCoaster
Baʿal
Male User Gallery

Loc: Deep in the Valley
Re: First Acid Trip--One hell of a night. [Re: muddlefish]
    #8687260 - 07/27/08 05:20 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

AciD is 1 hell of a dr00g

--------------------

Offlinesinzok
Stimulant Enthusiast
Male

Loc: New York
Re: First Acid Trip--One hell of a night. *DELETED* [Re: Coaster]
    #8687594 - 07/27/08 09:08 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Post deleted by sinzok

Reason for deletion: Deleting posts manually sucks.

OfflineFrost
Inside a locked room
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: First Acid Trip--One hell of a night. [Re: sinzok]
    #8688318 - 07/27/08 01:23 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Cool read, sounds like a good time.

--------------------
“I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens.
I've been knocking from the inside.” - Rumi

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” - Carl Sagan

Offlinesmily
lookin 4 my ass wit both handz
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Lee HO FooKs
Re: First Acid Trip--One hell of a night. [Re: Frost]
    #8688332 - 07/27/08 01:26 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

glad you had a great time this go around.

:psychsplit:

:smile:

--------------------

CrAnKy PiLlOwS YeAh PiLlOwS

Offlinethereactionsite
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: First Acid Trip--One hell of a night. *DELETED* [Re: Snuffleupagus]
    #13821187 - 01/20/11 03:15 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by thereactionsite

Reason for deletion: delete

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
Re: First Acid Trip--One hell of a night. [Re: thereactionsite]
    #13821233 - 01/20/11 03:23 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

thereactionsite said:
Hey man, from where abouts near Philly are you? Also, great read, sounds like a blast.

Check the dates on these posts, man.

The OP hasn't been online in 2 1/2 years now...

--------------------

OfflineL.S.Ste
Dr Acid
Male

Loc: United Kingdom Flag
Re: First Acid Trip--One hell of a night. [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #13821786 - 01/20/11 05:08 PM (13 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ifoundwaldo said:
Quote:

thereactionsite said:
Hey man, from where abouts near Philly are you? Also, great read, sounds like a blast.

Check the dates on these posts, man.

The OP hasn't been online in 2 1/2 years now...

That session must of fucked him up proper if he aint been on in over two years!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract