Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul
Bunk acid/advice
    #8680640 - 07/25/08 02:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Im getting tired of getting bunk cid.
All it ever is, is blotter.
Ive ate a whole sheet of some bunk shit and barely tripped out.
Living in illinois is starting to bum me out. Cant find anything psychoactive worthy of me digesting. Ive been looking for new methods, I dont know what I can get. Without ordering over the internet, or spending like 40 dollars to get high.
Anyone have any advice?
It being july, is there any shrooms out there right now in your opinions? Doesnt have to be psychoactive, I just want a hobbie :smile:.
And if 1 hit doesnt do anything, is it worth trying to go for 2-3 hits?

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinescattass
thatsMr.scattass toyou
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Bunk acid/advice [Re: HappyTrippin]
    #8680646 - 07/25/08 02:37 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

go pick some shrooms forgot about cid if all the dealers play you for a fool.

--------------------
George Bush has all the symptoms of schizophrenia, dellusions, (WMD + Iraq's nuclear weapons program) vauge-impoverished speech, hearing voices (god told him to invade Iraq) paranoia and delusion of grandure. -some guy

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul
Re: Bunk acid/advice [Re: scattass]
    #8680653 - 07/25/08 02:39 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I've been looking for shrooms since may.
To no luck.
I live like 2 hours from Chicago so it's gonna be rough even finding a dealer.
I'm just curious if theres anything else hallucinogenic that I could possibly get in illinois?

--------------------
I honor the place in you in which the entire universe dwells. I honor the place in you which is of love. of truth. of light, and of peace. When you are in that place in you and I am in that place in me. We are one.

Offlinescattass
thatsMr.scattass toyou
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #8680662 - 07/25/08 02:44 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

go to your local grocery store and buy 2-3 canned whip creams. DONT SHAKE EM let em sit for a bit then slowly suck the n2o out of em and hold it in for as long as you can do them in succession if you like that then you can go onto better entheogens

--------------------
George Bush has all the symptoms of schizophrenia, dellusions, (WMD + Iraq's nuclear weapons program) vauge-impoverished speech, hearing voices (god told him to invade Iraq) paranoia and delusion of grandure. -some guy

Offlinewaixingren
Male User Gallery

Loc: SW Florida
    #8680674 - 07/25/08 02:47 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

desmanthus illinoensis.

--------------------

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul
Re: Bunk acid/advice [Re: waixingren]
    #8680682 - 07/25/08 02:50 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

waixingren said:
desmanthus illinoensis.

Hmm. I was just looking into DMT.
I don't know if i've ever seen that specific thing though.
I'm imagining found within forested areas?

--------------------

Offline608Bill
Always hoping for the +4.
Male

Loc: Western MA.
    #8680746 - 07/25/08 03:08 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

if it makes ya feel any better its been over a decade since ive seen any blotter.
got my hopes up for 2 upcoming festivals i got tickets for but not holding my breath.
my advice: use shroomery for what its for,its kept me from going bonkers during the paper drought
ironically there seems to be no end to the blotter busts lately,talk about a stick in the eye

--------------------
"It's like an untamed wilditude of nature erupting in your brainspace."
E. Cuyler

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: Bunk acid/advice [Re: 608Bill]
    #8680758 - 07/25/08 03:13 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Rightright.
I can go waste 5 dollars on some weak weak stuff.
Like a 2-3 hour body high with just 1 blotter.
It intrigues me, but I shouldn't have to take more than 1 hit to be flyin

--------------------

OfflineDeathloc
Stranger
Male

Re: Bunk acid/advice [Re: 608Bill]
    #8680764 - 07/25/08 03:17 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

If you can't find any acid, just try to get shrooms, and if that fails there are always OTC shit and inhalents.

Don't waste your time on bullshit inhalents though.

• Dust Off ( I don't like it, but others do )
• Gasoline ( Trust me this works, and when you do it, try to make an airtight seal on the tank, and then hold the vapors in as long as you can. P.S. I no longer fuck with gas. )
• Ether ( Buy a can of Engine starter, carbeurator starter, etc. Just read the label and look for "Diethyl Ether" just spray a rag full of it and inhale until it's dry.
• Whip Its

Really I don't suggest doing inhalents because they are bullshit ways of getting high and they are a waste of brain cells. But if you do do them, I suggest smoking a fat blunt beforehand.

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: Bunk acid/advice [Re: Deathloc]
    #8680774 - 07/25/08 03:19 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Deathloc said:
If you can't find any acid, just try to get shrooms, and if that fails there are always OTC shit and inhalents.

Don't waste your time on bullshit inhalents though.

• Dust Off ( I don't like it, but others do )
• Gasoline ( Trust me this works, and when you do it, try to make an airtight seal on the tank, and then hold the vapors in as long as you can. P.S. I no longer fuck with gas. )
• Ether ( Buy a can of Engine starter, carbeurator starter, etc. Just read the label and look for "Diethyl Ether" just spray a rag full of it and inhale until it's dry.
• Whip Its

Really I don't suggest doing inhalents because they are bullshit ways of getting high and they are a waste of brain cells. But if you do do them, I suggest smoking a fat blunt beforehand.

I'm still trying to get my brain cells back from DXM :frown:.
I've been on a shroom hunt for over a year with no avail.
The closest i've been to hallucinating in months is my coricidin.
And i'm exhausted of it. Would go for a week straight high off of it.

--------------------

OfflineReposadoXochipilli
Here, there, inbetween
Male User Gallery

Loc: Sand and sunshine
    #8680892 - 07/25/08 04:02 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

OP = Sounds like you need better friends, and don't take the bad advice in this thread, ie OTC ect. Bad idea.

--------------------

OfflinePilzeEssen

Loc: USA
    #8681338 - 07/25/08 05:59 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

why dont you just grow some mushrooms dude?

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: Bunk acid/advice [Re: PilzeEssen]
    #8681349 - 07/25/08 06:02 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PilzeEssen said:
why dont you just grow some mushrooms dude?

That'd require getting spore prints and the whole settup. I can probably get everything but the prints.
On the notes of mushrooms
I've heard 2 different things about the dung loving ones, (sorry, don't know names yet.)
1. Do I have to transplant spores into the dung before they'll grow?
2. Or do they sprout up on their own?
I've went to a cow field a few times after a few rain showers and didn't find anything.

--------------------

OfflinePaulrus
Man Simplified
Male User Gallery

#8681352 - 07/25/08 06:03 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I haven't seen you in the hunting forum, we are all glad to help you find what your looking for and identify it, what state are you in?

And as for "I shouldn't have to take more than 1 hit to be flyin", I personally don't have experience with LSD but tons of people here take more than 1 hit to trip. And at a price like $5 a hit, why not buy more than 1 hit?

You are looking for the wrong mushrooms in Ill. You don't have dung-lovers, you have gym species and pan subbs I think. For subbs check well kept lawns/parks landscaped areas, for gyms look in forests. Research active gymnopilus and check this out for Pan subbs.

Edited by Paulrus (07/25/08 06:05 PM)

OfflinePilzeEssen

#8681353 - 07/25/08 06:03 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

uh, you can buy spores online homeslice.

www.sporeworks.com is a good place

just make sure to use one of the sponsors of this website and you wont get ripped off.

--------------------
"The soul has greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live."

If you want to get a hold of me, my email address is in my profile. Just click on my screen name. I got banned from using private messages cause I didn't follow the rules... :frown:

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

#8681372 - 07/25/08 06:07 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, I was told we had the dung lovers.
I really need to get more educated friends.
The whole thing about buying spores online is, i've been busted and facing a class 4 felony, I'd rather not have the police taking an interest in me again.
I guess i'll have to explore the small forest we have in this town and look closely for em. Are they the ones that grow close to trees?
Chances of a fly agaric shroomie in this area?
I'm like 1 county away from the wisconsin border (if that helps at all.)
Or maybe I should post something in another section if that's alright.

--------------------

OfflinePaulrus
Man Simplified
Male User Gallery

#8681382 - 07/25/08 06:10 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Not many people enjoy fly agarics (amanita muscaria) it has diff chemicals than psilocybes, and it is also in the most deadly genus of mushroom in the world. As for your friends, your better off finding accurate info on the net. Spores are legal, if questioned, they are for microscopy, if you don't want to buy from a site head over to the marketplace once you get enough posts (I think it's 50) there are many people there willing to trade and you may even find someone doing a giveaway or a contest.

InvisibleHappyTrippin
Instrument of Soul

Re: Bunk acid/advice [Re: Paulrus]
    #8681394 - 07/25/08 06:14 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Hmm, well thanks :smile:. i'm still interested in the fly agarics. I was told the same thing about coricidin and all that, and I found that quite enjoyable. I'm sure my liver brain and kidneys didn't though. But thanks. Yeah, i'd rather not go through a shop though, i'm already paranoid enough, lol.

--------------------

Invisibleoblio
Stranger
    #8681476 - 07/25/08 06:38 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

look into getting some san pedro cuttings man. legal, abundant and potentially a very valuable ally.

OfflineDeathloc
Stranger
Male

Re: Bunk acid/advice [Re: oblio]
    #8682238 - 07/25/08 10:43 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Instead of spore prints, just get a spore syringe. ( or is a spore print required ? ? )

I'm kind of a noob when it comes to growing mushies.

Anyways, just wait for a reaaaallllyyy rainy day, and the next couple of days go scope out farms and look on the cow shit.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures