Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineChemy
Jesus is Lord

Loc: A Church
Traffic stop finds drugs, stolen guns & man wearing bullet proof vest, [FL]
    #8673476 - 07/23/08 08:00 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

CHARLOTTE COUNTY, FL. - A Charlotte County Sheriff's road deputy made a routine traffic stop Tuesday, finds five in the car with a 9-month-old baby, plus drugs, stolen loaded guns and a passenger wearing a bullet proof vest.

20-year-old Austin Robert Thomas of Englewood was stopped after he made a U-turn and a vehicle nearly crashed into his Honda Civic. 25-year-old Jonathan Perez, 19-year-old Sunnie Amanda Sadowsky, her 9-month-old son, another female adult passenger and a 17-year-old female juvenile were all passengers in the vehicle.

When back-up units arrived, Thomas consented to a search of the car. A search found Roxycodone, marijuana, a loaded 9mm semi-automatic pistol, a loaded Colt .380 Semi-Automatic pistol with the hammer fully cocked, and two cold bottles of beer partially consumed. A check on the handguns found that the Colt pistol was stolen out of Miami.

A search of Perez found he was wearing a bullet proof vest. He said he was wearing it for personal protection. Thomas told detectives he bought the firearms and vest from a man in the Rotonda West area. He and Perez were in possession of the firearms and they put them under their seats in the car.

Detectives released the adult female as she reportedly had no involvement or knowledge of what was found in the car. The 17-year-old female juvenile was charged with Possession of Alcohol by a Minor. Sadowsky was charged with felony Child Neglect for not having their son in a child restraint, two loaded guns and two open containers in the same vehicle and putting the child at substantial risk.

Perez, a convicted felon, was charged with Possession of a Weapon by a Convicted Florida Felon and Carrying a Concealed Weapon. Thomas was charged with Possession of Roxycodone, Possession of Marijuana, Dealing in Stolen Property, and Carrying a Concealed Weapon. The four were taken to the Charlotte County Jail for processing early this morning. The investigation continues.

http://www.mysuncoast.com/Global/story.asp?S=8723686

--------------------
Alcoholics Anonymous

Narcotics Anonymous

Get help, help is free and available 24/7/365.

God bless you all and I hope you receive the help you need to turn away from your lives of sin.

Mushrooms and drugs make you gay, you can reverse this homosexual condition with rehab, get help! Stop being gay!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRoosterCogburn
Fearless,one-eyed U.S.Marshall
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dirty South, NJ
Re: Traffic stop finds drugs, stolen guns & man wearing bullet proof vest, [FL] [Re: Chemy]
    #8673513 - 07/23/08 08:10 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

:rofl:

It's like amateur gangsta night.

Invisiblepsylopsycho
Motivational Speaker
Male

Loc: The Tundra
Re: Traffic stop finds drugs, stolen guns & man wearing bullet proof vest, [FL] [Re: RoosterCogburn]
    #8673643 - 07/23/08 08:50 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

What kind of Dumb Ass makes a U-Turn in traffic while riding THAT dirty?

Not to mention Riding THAT dirty with a 9 month old in the car!

Thats some BS!

--------------------

Someone actually said: "some 1 told me to try long brown rice and water and vermiculite and pressure cook for 1 hour i did but nothing happen that is y was wonting to no if i need spores ""

Offlinexpl0de
ḆËŦŦЯ_őƑ_Ŧwo ƹvïlz
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Traffic stop finds drugs, stolen guns & man wearing bullet proof vest, [FL] [Re: psylopsycho]
    #8673725 - 07/23/08 09:10 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

people are retarded, pulling off shit like that while having so much stuff in your car.

--------------------

Offlinepsilophile82
stilltrillchillpill>realdeal
 User Gallery

Re: Traffic stop finds drugs, stolen guns & man wearing bullet proof vest, [FL] [Re: xpl0de]
    #8675369 - 07/24/08 07:10 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

People like that are the ones that make responsible drug consumers look so terrible. It's ridiculous.....fucking punk ass kids, have fun in adult jail!

--------------------
"chaos is the nature of order"

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Traffic stop finds drugs, stolen guns & man wearing bullet proof vest, [FL] [Re: psilophile82]
    #8675675 - 07/24/08 09:44 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

"No officer i don't give you consent to search my vehicle, my girlfriend has some private things in here she wouldn't want you to see." - This line right here has worked for me when my car wanted to get searched by the police

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflinePowerOfTheCoir
Newbie Sympathizer
Male User Gallery

Re: Traffic stop finds drugs, stolen guns & man wearing bullet proof vest, [FL] [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #8676779 - 07/24/08 03:24 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Cognitive_Shift said:
"No officer i don't give you consent to search my vehicle, my girlfriend has some private things in here she wouldn't want you to see." - This line right here has worked for me when my car wanted to get searched by the police

That's the best strategy for all of us (congrats on having the balls to refuse consent - frequent refusals help EVERYONE) but these retards were already SOL.

Quote:

Sadowsky was charged with felony Child Neglect for not having their son in a child restraint,

That felony would be immediately apparent to the officer from outside of the vehicle. He could make an arrest and then is allowed to search the immediate area of the arrest, i.e. the car's interior.

Terry v. Ohio and the resultant "Terry Pat" for weapons has been extended to a search for weapons in a suspects car. Even without the kid out of a child seat, the officer probably could have looked around enough to find loose weapons under the seats, open beer, ect. Any of those would give the Probable Cause necessary for a detailed search since they are all obvious crimes.

The officer would need "articulable reasonable suspicion" that the suspects might be armed, but there's no way dumbasses like that wouldn't make some dumb moves. I think most police vehicle searches are bullshit, but this one seems to be perfectly justified. I certainly have a suspicion that these guys might be a danger to an officer or the community.

The real dumb thing is that, had they known Florida law, they could have had those guns in the car legally. A loaded gun, in any condition (cocked, safety off, ect) can be possessed in a car in FL by an adult even without a concealed carry permit if that weapon is "securely encased." This can be a snapped holster, a zippered case, a closed glove compartment, or a center console with a latch. The driver was not a convicted felon, so, barring a violent misdemeanor, was allowed to have these weapons. The only question would be if the other dude, who was a felon, would have been in "constructive possession." A good lawyer could probably argue that he was not as long as the guns weren't encased in something he owned or was carrying.

--------------------
Check out my first ever TEK!
Shroom capsules with the Cap-M-Quik (pics)

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Re: Traffic stop finds drugs, stolen guns & man wearing bullet proof vest, [FL] [Re: Chemy]
    #8676888 - 07/24/08 03:47 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I'm surprised that no one has pointed out how the author of this article said Roxycodone... not once, but twice.

OfflinePowerOfTheCoir
Newbie Sympathizer
Male User Gallery

Re: Traffic stop finds drugs, stolen guns & man wearing bullet proof vest, [FL] [Re: Gumby]
    #8676948 - 07/24/08 04:03 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gumby said:
I'm surprised that no one has pointed out how the author of this article said Roxycodone... not once, but twice.

I was wondering about that but I got caught up in the legal stuff. So..... why hasn't anyone told me about this new Roxycodone? Does it kill pain better but cause a weird tic where your head constantly bobs towards your left shoulder?

--------------------
Check out my first ever TEK!
Shroom capsules with the Cap-M-Quik (pics)

InvisibleSuperD
Cacti junky
 User Gallery

Loc: The bridgesii bridge
Re: Traffic stop finds drugs, stolen guns & man wearing bullet proof vest, [FL] [Re: Gumby]
    #8679339 - 07/25/08 06:04 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gumby said:

I caught it, as I'm sure many others did.  Just another typical typo in drug-related news articles by careless journalists.

--------------------
:super:D
Manoa said:
I need to stop spending all my money on plants and take up a cheaper hobby, like heroin. :lol:

Looking for Rauhocereus riosaniensis seeds or live specimen(s), :pm: me if you have any for trade

Offlinepsilophile82
stilltrillchillpill>realdeal
 User Gallery

Re: Traffic stop finds drugs, stolen guns & man wearing bullet proof vest, [FL] [Re: SuperD]
    #8679369 - 07/25/08 06:55 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

SuperD said:
Quote:

Gumby said:

I caught it, as I'm sure many others did.  Just another typical typo in drug-related news articles by careless journalists.

"Roxicodone is a generically made oxycodone product designed to have an immediate release effect for rapid pain relief, and is available in 5 (white), 15 (green), and 30 (light blue) mg tablets. Generic versions of Roxicodone may differ in color from the brand name tablets."- wik.----I'm sure all the dopers out there know what they meant. Hard to forget the blues. Them shits will put you out.

--------------------
"chaos is the nature of order"

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom