Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenosferatu1724
Mr Mojo Risin'
Male

2 acid blotters- my first time
    #8670564 - 07/23/08 04:31 AM (15 years, 7 months ago)

me and my friend j had been trying to get some for several weeks then when i got back from vacation he had finally got it. we decided to do it at my house. i have smoked pot, drank alcohol, done a few pills, and drank cough syrup (robitussin,which is also amazing and I'm gona post one about that soon). but this was something completely different.
11:00 pm- ingested 2 hits
11:01-11:40-played halo waiting for it to kick in(feeling a little buzzed kinda high like)
11:40-starting to notice significance in things probably losing reality.
12:05-feeling a bit stronger but still waiting hoping we didn't get burned...just believe....
12:40-starting to freak out a little...have yet for a hardcore hallucinations but i have a feeling enormous emptiness like ive never felt before.
12:53-freaking out a little more hardcore...looking into a mirror just for a split second was crazy.very strange.I'm gona go get the mirror for a total mind fuck.
12:59- we looked into the mirror and at first it was the scariest thing you could ever imagine but after you keep staring at it, you feel like nothing can hurt you.starting to see warped figures defiantly scary as fuck.no matter how much you hear about an acid trip i was never really prepared for this.
1:06-if anyone still reads at this point is bored so i don't care how much of their time i waste so i might as well go on...i played guitar hero and i wasn't doing that good, but it felt as if i were playing in an orchestra in a giant theater with thousands of fans. then when i watched him play his hands kept on withering up and i had to tell him to get them back every time.
1:25-defiantly trippin hard bout to watch fear and loathing in las vegas.it is started and I'm starting to see trails. also listened to within or without you by the beatles which switched my trip completely introspectively because everything in it made so much sense.
2:04-going off into the night.from the looks never coming back again goodbye 4 ever
(looking back-we walk about a half mile up the road to an overpass and looked at the lights. the whole way there i could see j out of the corner of my eye and it looked like he was drying up and withering but when i looked straight at him he went back to normal. when we looked at the moon it looked like a kaleidescope and i could move the pixels around then j wove his hand infront of it and it washed it all away like dust. then we walked back down the hill passed my house and into what seemed like black abyss.we saw a cat or maybe a opossum still not too sure but it scared the fuck out of us because he was walking towards us. j then proceeded to walk into the middle of a fucking field and just started staring at me on the road and he had faded face paint on with all black eyes and red L E D lights inside of his head,he then laid down in the middle of the road and his head looked like charcoal about to die so i picked him up and the lights came back on. then we came back to my house where we lied in my yard and looked at the stars. it was great until he mentioned bugs crawling on him. all the sudden i felt them all over my body and on my face so we got up and i was pulling off what i thought were fleas or something but when i saw it in light it was nothing.after another trip to the overpass we came back.)
3:17-back, alive...not much else to say. lookin back now this shit was intense and time just seemed to be irelivent like it didn't matter...a universal sense that everything was as it is and at peace.like fan blades pushing air in rotation to be what is the world
3:32-everything that we do pushes everything like a bullet out the barrel of a gun. and energy puts everything into rotation.now i just feel kind of like theres nothing to say either because its already said and all in rotation. kind of pointless.but easy.
4:12-still just sitting listening to music and watching j play halo.thinking of how impossible sleep would be at this point.
4:48-decided to pick up on fear & loathing where we left off
6:19-still up, j left to work and I'm left finishing this post.
i think i got a sense of universal togetherness out of everything.i hope.acid was alot darker, and sharper(if that makes sense to you) than i thought it would be. hoping to do shrooms in a week or two i should do a post on that too. and by the end of the summer i will either post my 2nd plateau (8 oz robitussin dm) dxm trip or i will get an 8 oz bottle of max strength which would put me at 3rd plateau and post that. thanks for reading :smirk:

Edited by nosferatu1724 (07/23/08 09:44 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder