Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Loc: Antarctica
Just got back form LA and found a nice suprise..
    #866050 - 09/04/02 05:49 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

ok, im a newbie doing the PF tek, and when i inocularted my jars i was rudely interupted by someone and i got all my jars mixed up and i didnt get to finish.. but since they were all mixed up i kept them all, inocculated and the clean. but then i went to LA, which i wasnt expecting to do for awhile (my passport came sooner than i thought), and i put all the jars in a closest, which is only about 60 F usually, it was the only thing i could do tho under my circumstances.

and i got back and i have some mycelium in ONE jar! well, 2, but one has some green mold and hardlky any mycelium, but im so psyched anyway, just to have one jar going.. i still have 8 ccs left in the syringe for another time, im only doing this for the experience..

i got one question tho.. the syringe was leaking a bit when i was inoculating, the end peice got loose somehow, os i tightened it and it stopped.. do u think this could have messed it up for future use?

--------------------

"Freedom to all the people... Brave, true and strong... Freedom to all the people... Unless I think you're wrong!!!"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOdd_Snail
old hand
 User Gallery

Loc: omotive
Re: Just got back form LA and found a nice suprise [Re: GWAR]
    #866055 - 09/04/02 05:53 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

The "myceilum" could be green mold as well. It starts off white before it drops its spores and turns green. I think.

--------------------
Darlene: "Ted, I got you this new nose plug to stop you from snoring at night."
Ted: "Uh yeah, and I got you this paper bag to stop you from looking like James Brown in the Morning."
Darlene: "Oh come now, I don't look anything like James Brown."
Ted: "Hey kids, who does your mom look like in the morning?"
Kids... in unison: "James Brown!"
Darlene, "All right, thats enough... It's poison spaghetti for dinner tonight."

OfflineGWAR
Scumdog of theUniverse
 User Gallery

Loc: Antarctica
Re: Just got back form LA and found a nice suprise [Re: Odd_Snail]
    #869141 - 09/07/02 03:30 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

really? it looks like the right stuff tho.. there is quite a bit of growth and no green at all in it

--------------------

"Freedom to all the people... Brave, true and strong... Freedom to all the people... Unless I think you're wrong!!!"

InvisibleShaw

Re: Just got back form LA and found a nice suprise [Re: GWAR]
    #869559 - 09/07/02 04:28 PM (21 years, 6 months ago)

it's probably mycelium. it may still have contams though.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale