Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAgarico
arrrf 3 8 7
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
smoke brugmansia and atropa belladonna seeds
    #8658600 - 07/20/08 11:58 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

can I smoke a couple of my seeds or do I better wait to have flowers and leaves?
I'd really like to approach those plants carefully

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAopocetx
Writer
Male

Re: smoke brugmansia and atropa belladonna seeds [Re: Agarico]
    #8658608 - 07/20/08 12:01 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Just keep smoking them until you feel something. The first thing you will feel is dizziness followed by dry mouth, and you should see black squiggles on flat surfaces. It's not that great. I've never had true hallucinations from smoking this stuff and I've smoked a lot.

--------------------

---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: smoke brugmansia and atropa belladonna seeds [Re: Aopocetx]
    #8659546 - 07/20/08 03:51 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I smoked extracts even and felt NOTHING.

smoked= non active

Offlinedanzick
getting stranger

#8660325 - 07/20/08 07:27 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Flowers are the best.  The seeds suck in my experience (different blend of actives versus leaves and flowers). In either case proceed with great caution!! If you want to hallucinate or get fucked up...  THIS IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT!!!!  There are much better alternatives.  If, on the other hand, you just want a gentle body buzz and a good nights sleep, a few hits of flower will do the trick.

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #8660857 - 07/20/08 09:29 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Creating an extract and then starting small would be safer than crude plant material. If it is an alcohol tincture then you have to worry about evaporation. Lets say that you have 10mL of extract and you attempted to try 1/2mL. You then let it sit around and it evaporates down to 8.5mL, what do you think is going to happen to the concentration of alkaloids? The potency can fluctuate throughout the day on the same plant. DO NOT REDOSE!!! If nothing happens, better luck next time. A lot of people end up going too far because they didn't think that they took enough. The only thing that I have noticed which marks the onset is a very peculiar tasting dry mouth. Good luck and be fucking careful!

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

InvisibleNeon
Stranger
Male
    #8663633 - 07/21/08 03:13 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I've smoked quite a bit of brugmansia suaveolens in my day, just the leaves.  First time I took a couple drags, nothin happened.  Next time I tried it, couple drags, nothin happened.  The third time I tried it, took a couple drags, and something definitely happened.  The next 20 or so times I smoked, one or two drags would do the trick.  I'm not sure why I felt nothing the first two times, but I'm guessing I was effected, but unable discern the effects at that point.

I would advise against smoking until you feel effects on your first try, you might smoke way too much.  Marijuana greatly potentiates tropanes, including the side effects, so avoid.  Watch your step.

OfflineNovothusiast
Erythroxylum novagranatense
Male

Loc: Gulf Coast
Re: smoke brugmansia and atropa belladonna seeds [Re: Neon]
    #8663698 - 07/21/08 03:35 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

id just stay away from atropine (sp?) chemicals all together. they aren't active smoked as many people have proved before. Ive tried it a few times myself, and apparently so has cpw. its not worth accidentally wiping your mouth with some extract or messing with dangerous plant material. idk to each his own but i dont want to mess with it.

--------------------
"If people let government decide which foods they eat and medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."
- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineNomis
 User Gallery

Loc: Australia
    #8665026 - 07/21/08 09:15 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I haven't smoked any yet but I found 5-15 peeled and crushed seeds put in 00 caps worked pretty well as a sleeping aid.

OfflineNovothusiast
Erythroxylum novagranatense
Male

Loc: Gulf Coast
Re: smoke brugmansia and atropa belladonna seeds [Re: Nomis]
    #8665530 - 07/21/08 10:36 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Nomis said:
I haven't smoked any yet but I found 5-15 peeled and crushed seeds put in 00 caps worked pretty well as a sleeping aid.

:eek: your lucky you even woke up! your lucky you didnt find yourself naked in confusion rampaging through he highways.

--------------------
"If people let government decide which foods they eat and medicines they take, their bodies will soon be in as sorry a state as are the souls of those who live under tyranny."
- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: smoke brugmansia and atropa belladonna seeds [Re: Novothusiast]
    #8665555 - 07/21/08 10:43 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

As a kid I smoked brugmansia leaves but I didn´t feel anything. BTW I tried it alone, with no MJ.

FH

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: smoke brugmansia and atropa belladonna seeds [Re: felixhigh]
    #8666251 - 07/22/08 01:23 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i heard brug leaf makes a really good blunt filler and potentiates weed and makes it last longer

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
Re: smoke brugmansia and atropa belladonna seeds [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8666421 - 07/22/08 02:25 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i want more info on this.

there a million brug trees here, and ive got a few metel growing, and just want to know a bit more about them

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Offlinemr_minds_eye
Disposable Wage Whore
Male User Gallery
Loc: Samsara
    #8666756 - 07/22/08 07:36 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Novothusiast said:
Quote:

Nomis said:

:eek: your lucky you even woke up! your lucky you didnt find yourself naked in confusion rampaging through he highways.

From 5-15 seeds? Maybe its possible, it took about 1 1/2-2 seed pods worth of the Datura inoxia that I first worked with just to give you an idea. That was light dosaging to. I didn't want to completely lose it. Keep in mind though that one plant doesn't nessissarily have any bearing on general dosage guidelines. So please do not refrence this as a starting point or anything like that. Plant to plant alkaloid concentrations can vary enough that this might kill you with a plant from the same species even. With that said though, as far as smoked tropanes go, I really enjoy adding henbane seeds to a blunt. They taste like fennel.Most people would just think that they are really stoned it blends in so well, but it definitly brings something to the table. I think Datura metel was smoked in Aryuvedic medicine as a bronchial dialator. So something is going on there. I've tried smoking the flowers of Datura metel with not a lot of results. I have known a person who I respected that got a good deal off of it though. I have smoked probably a 1/4 ounce of leaves and flowers of Datura inoxia with not much effect. The active compounds in Amanita muscaria are antichlorigenic just like tropanes. I've heard good things about roasting the skin from the top of the cap and smoking it. Recently I have been using a Mandrake infused oil as a topical ointment. Makes you sleep a loooooooong time. I was kind of a pussy about it since it was my first time experimenting with this plant. I made the oil so weak (a little over 1-1) that it woun't do anything beyond that though. Maybe if I soaked in hot water first it might. When combined with opium it makes you feel like you are buzzing with electricity and completely fucks your equilibrium. Also it definitly is an aphrodisiac.. I like Mandrake a lot though. I might experiment with purchased materials again, but I'm really waiting on my fresh root. I have Mandragora turcomanica and Mandragora officinalis. I want Mandragora autumnalis also.. The cool thing about this guy is that the fruits (minus the seeds) are actually edible. The Egyptians even made beer with them. Well since the op's post was really about Tree Datura and Belladonna, I'll shut up since I seem to be spiraling off topic.:grin:

--------------------
Our quest for discovery fuels our creativity in all fields, not just science. If we reached the end of the line, the human spirit would shrivel and die. But I don't think we will ever stand still: we shall increase in complexity, if not in depth, and shall always be the center on an expanding horizon of possibilities.
-Stephen Hawking

Edited by mr_minds_eye (07/22/08 07:49 AM)

OfflineAopocetx
Writer
Male

#8667522 - 07/22/08 12:14 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Novothusiast said:
Quote:

Nomis said:

You're "lucky" if you even trip from 15 seeds which is extremely doubtful. And many people have gotten effects from smoking datura/brugmansia leaves so I don't know what you're talking about - this goes to the dude that said it's been proven that smoking them is inactive.

--------------------

---------> Acacia confusa trip report <--------

############ DPT HCL trip report with Q&A ###########

Follow my psychedelic instagram @psychedelicpage

OfflineZinglons Acolyte
Wizard Ninja
Male User Gallery

Loc: Andromeda Galaxy
Re: smoke brugmansia and atropa belladonna seeds [Re: Aopocetx]
    #8667993 - 07/22/08 02:22 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i think that brugmansia was a better way to go  about tropanes becausetheres less alkaloid variance than datura, please correct me if im wrong

--------------------
And they wandered off.. nine ways till bedfast.
-----
"And lets pray that there's intelligent life somewhere up in space 'cause theres bugger-all down here on earth!"  -Monty Python's "The Universe Song" from The Meaning of Life
"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely considered as a bad move."  -Douglas Adams "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"
"If the words 'life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness' don't include the right to experiment with your own consciousness, then the Declaration of Independence isn't worth the hemp it was written on." -Terence McKenna

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
Re: smoke brugmansia and atropa belladonna seeds [Re: Zinglons Acolyte]
    #8668468 - 07/22/08 05:16 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I believe both are extrmely dangerous because of the alkaloidal variation...

BTW I remember I once smoked Henbane... Didn´t do much to me but I was drunk and stoned so it´s hard to know. It tasted good.

FH

Offlineethnoguy
"Raper of Mother Nature"
Male User Gallery

Loc: your momma's house
Re: smoke brugmansia and atropa belladonna seeds [Re: felixhigh]
    #8669713 - 07/22/08 10:50 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

A witches brew? I am about to gather the stuff for the recipe. I am going to freeze most of it. I hope it freezes ok. Anyways, try that next time. You will probably only do it once though. It most likely will scare the living shit out of you.

EG

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male

#8670133 - 07/23/08 12:48 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

i have just started to smoke brug, its a pretty good stone, pretty much like mj, but doesn't last as long, smoke leaves and flowers chopped together, smoke a bowl, then get up for about 10 mins or so walk around, till you get used to it then smoke another.

beware hints of delusion arises, making you question what you are doing is what you really are doing,

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Offlinejust me
Friend
Male User Gallery

Loc: IL/MO/FL/TX/HI/OR
Re: smoke brugmansia and atropa belladonna seeds [Re: spudamore]
    #8670201 - 07/23/08 01:33 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

so ive got 3 dried d. metel flowers.

how do i go about it?

--------------------

--------------------------------------------------

-pEaCeLoVeGoDbLeSs-

"The Downfall of Mankind; is Believing He Has Limitations."

Invisiblespudamore
Stranger
Male

Re: smoke brugmansia and atropa belladonna seeds [Re: just me]
    #8670374 - 07/23/08 02:43 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

should mix with some leaf, chop it all up together, smoke a half a cone just to get used to it, get up and walk around the house or do something for about 10 mins, then you could try and up the amount a little, take it slow, know your limit and stick to it

--------------------
suicide a permanent solution to a temporary problem

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates