Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Loc: Lazy River Road
My wife's a WHORE
    #8658388 - 07/20/08 10:58 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Like what the FUCK!!!
We haven't had sex for like 6 months and I just found a pack of birth control in her bag. We've been together for 5 years and I know she has cheated on me before. I tried to get her on birth control before but she refused hence our 4  year old son. Fuck this bull shit, I got to get the fuck out of this fucked up relationship.
She's trying to tell me it's for something else that she won't even tell me the real reason for.
Fuck!!!!

--------------------
Easily test the dosage of your tabs at home!:lsd:
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

Edited by Aiko Aiko (07/20/08 11:08 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinerick0909
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: Aiko Aiko]
    #8658390 - 07/20/08 11:00 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Shady.

OfflineSSM_Arts
Shaman
Male

Loc: CA
Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: rick0909]
    #8658399 - 07/20/08 11:01 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

just think of whats best for the kid.

--------------------

Dedication, Patience & tenacity is the curve that grades a wannabe from a true cultivator. - Agar

“The only true wisdom is knowing that you know nothing.”
- Socrates

I had to go to the hospital for sinus treatment a couple years ago. I recommended THIS to anyone with sinusitus or nasal problems. It's amazing!

Offlineeyesoftheworld
ૐ नमः शिवाय
Male User Gallery

#8658401 - 07/20/08 11:02 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Shady McShadester

And yea, don't forget about the kid.

--------------------
:deemsters:

Edited by eyesoftheworld (07/20/08 11:02 AM)

InvisibleCalifornia
A E S T H E T I C S A T A N
 User Gallery

Loc: H A U N T E D H O U S E Flag
    #8658409 - 07/20/08 11:04 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

she's a whore!  she wont change.  leave her ass and get yourself another whore.

InvisibleTheFakeSunRa
Bitch Splitter
 User Gallery

Loc: Dirdy SOUF Flag
    #8658411 - 07/20/08 11:05 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

What's her cell?

--------------------
[quote]Asante said:
You constantly make posts thatr fling middle school insults at people you don't like mixed in with maladjusted psychopathic comments about wanting to beat up the other poster with a crowbar.

You know how shit you are, you just don't give a fuck for precisely that reason.

I disendorse you.[/quote]

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: TheFakeSunRa]
    #8658426 - 07/20/08 11:12 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

What's best for the kid is not being in the same house with a mother who doesn't have enough respect for his father to not do this to him. I've been trying to get her to agree to a separation and only about a week ago she agreed. I still don't think it's right to do shit behind my back when were still living together. I haven't been fucking around behind her back.

--------------------
qtests.org

Man says, "God, show me and I will believe." God says, "Believe and I will show you."

OfflineKada
Asha'man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Buckeye Flag
Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: SSM_Arts]
    #8658430 - 07/20/08 11:13 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Never stay with someone because of children. Be good to your kids, but think whats best for you too.

--------------------
~The Cultivators Motherload~

"I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." -Robert A. Heinlein

"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies.
My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness."-Dalai Lama

Live long and prosper.

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: Kada]
    #8658438 - 07/20/08 11:17 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Kada said:
Never stay with someone because of children. Be good to your kids, but think whats best for you too.

QFT!!

If we were to stay together it would just continue to get worse...at this point there's no chance of it getting any better.

--------------------
qtests.org

Offlineelcharrosays
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: south east
Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: Kada]
    #8658455 - 07/20/08 11:23 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Its somewhat common for women to take birth control pills to regulate their periods. She may have just not wanted to talk about her profusely bleeding pussy to you.

--------------------

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: elcharrosays]
    #8658482 - 07/20/08 11:29 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

That's what she eluded to but with her sketchy ass past it's really really hard to believe her, damn near impossible.

--------------------
qtests.org

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
    #8658499 - 07/20/08 11:34 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Maybe you didn't get the memo, but we're trying not to call girls whores here.

We don't want to discourage promiscuity.

Thanks.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

Offlinewyldeman007
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8658520 - 07/20/08 11:41 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Have you considered having a polyamorous relationship? You could see other people with or without her knowledge for 14 years till your son grows up and either your problems will be resolved with her or you can say fuck this bitch! If your gonna get separated thought do it SOON you don't wanna fuck up your son during his childhood!

--------------------

"We are going to die, and that makes us the lucky ones. Most people are never going to die because they are never going to be born. The potential people who could have been here in my place but who will in fact never see the light of day outnumber the sand grains of Arabia. Certainly those unborn ghosts include greater poets than Keats, scientists greater than Newton. We know this because the set of possible people allowed by our DNA so massively exceeds the set of actual people. In the teeth of these stupefying odds it is you and I, in our ordinariness, that are here." - Richard Dawkins

Edited by wyldeman007 (07/20/08 11:41 AM)

OfflineMadtowntripper
Sun-Beams out of Cucumbers
 User Gallery

Loc: The Ocean of Notions
Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: wyldeman007]
    #8658531 - 07/20/08 11:42 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I don't think a divorce will necessary fuck up a kid.

Plenty of divorcee-kids turn out okay, such as myself.

I think societal stigma that we SHOULD be off-kilter is just as much to blame as the actual event.

--------------------
After one comes, through contact with it's administrators, no longer to cherish greatly the law as a remedy in abuses, then the bottle becomes a sovereign means of direct action.  If you cannot throw it at least you can always drink out of it.  - Ernest Hemingway

If it is life that you feel you are missing I can tell you where to find it.  In the law courts, in business, in government.  There is nothing occurring in the streets. Nothing but a dumbshow composed of the helpless and the impotent.    -Cormac MacCarthy

He who learns must suffer. And even in our sleep pain that cannot forget falls drop by drop upon the heart, and in our own despair, against our will, comes wisdom to us by the awful grace of God.  - Aeschylus

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #8658553 - 07/20/08 11:47 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Maybe you didn't get the memo, but we're trying not to call girls whores here.

We don't want to discourage promiscuity.

Thanks.

That's all fine if your not fucking married to someone...

Quote:

wyldeman007 said: If your gonna get separated thought do it SOON you don't wanna fuck up your son during his childhood!

That's why I need to do it now and not later.

--------------------
qtests.org

OfflineUberDeepName
Zang!
Male

Loc: do not write in this spac...
    #8658576 - 07/20/08 11:54 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Gobblin said:
Like what the FUCK!!!
We haven't had sex for like 6 months and I just found a pack of birth control in her bag. We've been together for 5 years and I know she has cheated on me before. I tried to get her on birth control before but she refused hence our 4  year old son. Fuck this bull shit, I got to get the fuck out of this fucked up relationship.
She's trying to tell me it's for something else that she won't even tell me the real reason for.
Fuck!!!!

First of all, calm down. Nothing should be decided while in a state of rage. Separate yourself from her. ( go shoot some pool, take a walk, listen to some music, play with your son at the park). Next step.... listen. females use birth control for many reasons, not just to avoid pregnancy. Heavy periods, irregular periods, severe PMS symptoms, ect.. If she was really using it to avoid getting pregnant while cheating on you, she would probably be prepared to give you an excuse. The fact that she doesn't want to tell you the reason, makes me feel like it's a personal girl problem.

However, she has cheated on you in the past. You didn't leave her then... WHY? because you love her. Forgiveness is the most rewarding activity you can partake it. Communication is the key. If she's cheating, you'll find out soon enough. Bu don't speculate. It will only cause you more problems. Good luck. God bless. :christ:

--------------------
"Call on God, but row away from the rocks"- Hunter S. Thompson

OfflineBoneMan
Shrimpin ain't easy
Male

Loc: new new england
    #8658578 - 07/20/08 11:54 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Don't be so hard on her, its not her fault.  A lot of women are just evil. Its their nature, they can't help it.  This is why so many men go crazy trying to figure out the motivation behind female behavior.  All they really want is to create chaos confusion and fear in the hearts of men.  In effect that makes them terrorists.  Thats right, women are terrorists.

OfflineIrdamage
Autobot

Loc: Canada
    #8658588 - 07/20/08 11:57 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Hate to say it but if your trying to separate and want some guarantee of custody of your son you might want to start keeping some documentation showing her neglectful attitude. Its always shaky grounds going into these things though.

OfflineJustice_Fish
Fustice_Jish
Male

Loc: CebèuQ
    #8658593 - 07/20/08 11:57 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

My parents divorced in my childhood

Pay what you need to pay
See your child, or best, live with him
Keep contact with his mother
Not in a friend way, but be ok with her

There is nothing worse than seeing parents fight even when they are divorced

What matters now is the kid

OfflineAiko Aiko
 User Gallery

Re: My wife's a WHORE [Re: UberDeepName]
    #8658620 - 07/20/08 12:04 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Sound advice, thanks. :thumbup:
Here's the thing, she cheated on me 2 years ago and she has not been 100% honest about it to this day. She is the type of person that has a hard time talking about shit, I know it's kinda backwards, usually it's the guy who has issues talking about stuff like that.
So anyway I gave her the benefit of the doubt and came to the conclusion that maybe it was partly my fault. So I agreed to try to make it work.

Fast forward about 2 years and we have just grown more apart then we used to. The past few months she has been getting into a lot of the same patterns she was in back then, she works nights as a server and she'll be out till 2, 3 'o clock in the morning. The restaurant closes at 10:30 and 11:30 on weekends. There has even been a couple time when she didn't get home until like 6...I'm not fucking stupid this shit aint right.

--------------------
qtests.org

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order