Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Appalachian trip.
    #863304 - 09/04/02 09:14 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

I have arrived home today, safe and sound.
What a wonderful bloody time i have just had in the mountains.
Besides the deers running everywhere and the nice trees i had some nice finds to make it that bit more special.
First off was in the woods on many decaying logs. The mushroom which Gumbydude said were out of season,
"Big laughing gym" :laugh:
They are dark orange with red tinges and some are alot bigger than others.
Filled a small bag but am very pleased with the numbers i have.
They bruise blue/purple and look so fuckin nice (can`t wait to test em)
Also came across which i first thought were "Amanita pantherina" in a lawn but they turned out to be :crazy:, Green-spored leiota and redding lepiota.
All in All, a nice few days and finds. :grin: 
To make the visit even more special i ate 1.8g of my assorted shroom capsules and tripped my balls off. Patting the friendly trees and admiring deer shortly followed. :wink:

Edited by dogkisser (09/04/02 11:00 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: Appalachian trip. [Re: ]
    #864083 - 09/04/02 05:07 PM (21 years, 7 months ago)

Damn yo, you found Gyms in this weather? It's been hot and dry as hell recently... But I guess it all depends on location. They are much more common in the fall. Are you 100% they are Gyms and not Honey Mushrooms or Sulfer Tufts?

Anonymous

Re: Appalachian trip. [Re: Gumby]
    #864645 - 09/05/02 02:26 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

100% positive dude. :smile:
Splotches of purple, orangey with some red parts. Orange spore print.
I only found about 6 real nice sizers but the rest were still very decent.
Lucky hilly billy dudes. I kinda wish i was one with them bitches growing like weeds. They have definetly not been growing long because there were hundreds of little ones just strating to grow. The wood which i found all em on was always rotting to a point were kicking it would brake the trunk straight in half. Some pieces were orange because of the spore deposits. :shocked: 

OfflineHux
Shroomer
Loc: England NW
Re: Appalachian trip. [Re: Gumby]
    #880209 - 09/12/02 08:51 AM (21 years, 7 months ago)

u prob fink im a dumbass but im new 2 shrooming, bu twhere do u find liberty caps growing in the.
I dont mean a specific town or place cos i know thats against the rules, but i mean on shit, grass??????

PeAcE

Hux

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags