Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekablamo
the Brave

Loc: Japan
Whilst fully enlightened off of five grams:
    #8628100 - 07/13/08 03:35 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

The closer to noise a signal gets, the more interesting

the more closely resembling the universe, the slow, quiet, calming universe, (WITH THE VOLUME TURNED UP TO SEE WATS REALLY FUCKING GOING ON)

The GENIUSES  ARE THE FUCKERS THAT CAN TRANSDUC E REALITY AS IT HITS THEM, they are like FUCKING microphones, like machines for recording.

Isn[t that the secret of the universe? Recording

Theres a noise that goes on all

listen to white noise on mushrooms to go to fucking infinity.

good music is white noise slowed down so yo can SEE and RIDE the randomness of the universe.

Geniuses are the guys that can focus the randominity long enough to fucking type it oiut.

THE GREATEST GOAL OF MANKIND IS TO REMEMBER THEMSELFVES.

WHat does remember mean?  it means to put back to gether.  RE MEMBER

GET IT?I STARTED THIS THING JUST LOOKING AT THE COLORS AND GIGGLING,

I KEEP GETTING LOST INTHE SEA OF THE UNIVERSE.
wHERE IT IS GOING TO I NEVER KNEW
DOWN THE FUCKING WHOLE WE GO.

MY method of rememberimng is to turn my inner monologue into keyboard clanging.

We humans really want to take our brains and put it into the universe, because we want to experience what goes on in our heads firsthand, not just know about them informationally.

Thats what music is, its a way for the fire to burn.

The brain fire to burn.

Our thoughts are a cumbustable fuel, spitting out as they go,

if you are FUCKING HIP, omne of the COOL DUDES,

You have your fule LIT damn it.

If its not lit, its just spilling gass in the darkl

But if its lit, then evryone can fucking see it., and aint that cool?

Why the fuck not! its cool
~!

On shrooms, i can keep so many realityes at once going.

Thats right, my brain has to juggle realityes, and itis tyreing.  You have to work to stare at soimething that isnt moving.

Theres a veil that the universe is projected upon that you call the REAL REAL WORLD, but its only superficial.

I was watching a cat bounch into a fucking monkey monster and a wolf a nd a fox bu titwas only a cat.

and it taught me a valuable lesson just by existing.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
NOTE, THIS IS WHERE THE TEXT WAS INCOSTINSTENT CAUSE I WENT BACK TO READ AND STARTED TYPIOONG.
SOMEWHERE  I CANLT FIND IT%3E

reality is the final binky to throw away in the quest to REALLY become a man.

To reach adulthood, enlightenment must be attained (for me)
otherwise you are carrying binkys and blankets in your cars, your hopes and creams, haha dreams i means im rhyming. by accienet.

Enlightenment is the final reality to be overcame, the final mountain to climb, the ultimate kick. the more extreme kick that skydiving, because its inward. its female, its yin principle,

All of our lives is based upon yang principele

INTTERUPTIN

You want to be a genius? figure out a way to totally get in the fucking zone

DRUGS MOTHER UKING DRUGS

When the pedestrian mind is on drugs, they experience reality like they are watching a movie.  Which means, that creat e boxes in their minds.

These box

wait

PEdestrian mind on drugs:

FINALLY SEES THE UNIVERS WITH NEWBORN EYES%3C WITHOUT THE BLINDERS of NAMES and CONVENTIONS on.

BUT! He STILL cant deal with it. So he says, %22Oh,, youre JUST tripping.  listen to that word %22JUST%22 its a fucking PUT DOWN,

They say, dont take it seriously, yourre just tripping.  its not genius its just trpping.

What happesn is they are SCARED

the wind is TOO TURBULENT FOR THEM TO HANDLE.

The don
t have the PHILOSOPHICAL BALLS to handle reality on its face.

They cant STAND and let reality stream across their very being like a fucking waterfall.

Why? because NAEMS are their fucking pacifiers,
REAlity is not to be saught,
reality is a prison of fear to be escaped from by enlightenment.

BECASE REALTY CAN BE SCARY THERES A LOT OF SHIT GIONG ON DAMN IT.

REALTY IS FUCKING WHITE NOISE.

Realty is LIMITLESS EXPANCE AND UNBRIDLED POSSIBLITYT viewed through a pinhole of concious attention.

Just like looking at a solar eclipse by having to shadow it because its too bright, REALITY IS TOO BRIGHT FOR OUR PRIMATE BRAINS so we have to look at it through our silly conventions.

Whi;le tripping, I always keep something in my hand, usually the headphone cable, its like a binky. 

psychedelics turn off the external silent mode binkies so i like to have a hand to hold when i go off the edge (usually a headphone cable) haha i repeated that with no recolections.

ARE YOU OUT OF PHASE?
The universe vibrates and makes its noise loud and claer. using your binkies is an affront to the universe and you will never properly grove to all of this shit you see.

How do we relate from the inner universe (in our minds) to the outter universe.

Do we send ambassadors?

Are we diplomatic?

I think the enlightened person annexes the universe as a part of their inner territory. so that FINALLY free trade is able to take place.

*THIS IS THE BEGINING OF TIME:

The cosmic wave within us all.

Maybe genius is not inate, but it a skill that is developed?

Its just being able to capture all of this randomness.
This pizaazzz,
this jangly janglies.

Some people who half way think it through, or go so far as to lose their system of recording (its like going into the woods to get food for the tribe) come back with messages that make no sense. They are too TRUE
They are not relying on the bullshit brain mechanisms that our primate brain hsd.

brain wash time::::::::

You and I were on the Journey together, but you never learned to swim.

You had to hold on to your life vest.  Its not too late Brittany!  The universe is still here!

You dont need fairy tales to keep you afloat!

We know its a scary place and all, but you will be fine.  Let go and the water will hold you up.  No need for life preservers!

THE FOLLOWING IS ENTITLED %22A LETTER TO AUGUST, the CONCEPT, not the person.%22

a note: this message is viewd through the lens of hallucinogenic mushrooms!

Wow, you know i never understood why you and i never connected. It was always a connection that needed to be repatched. Always on the verge of reconnecting the cables, but then things got out of phase.  I  suppose I built the idea of you up as an archetypal perfect girl to which all future relationships were measured.  In the landscape of my mind i suppose you became somewhat of a monolith carved out in the torrid adolescence period of my development.

Wow, i just realized that im kind of phasing out of the accepted range of social graces. I am showing my hand, letting you see all of my cards.  Leaving myself vulnerable!
Vulnerable? perhaps, Naked? definitely. Free? absolutely.
How does it feel to turn my brain inside out for the world to see? it feels intimate.  It feels like sex with the universe.  Normally if i had let a rant like this out i would simply save it and think of it as a cathartic type of thing, I would never send it.  Send it? Then shed know what I was THINKING.  Its like Im facing the abyss here, facing my ultimate demons, maybe not the demons, but the angels. I suppose you represent the concept of love and the perfect GOLD STANDARD of what a girl should be.

Letting you know all of this when we havent spoken in years? INSANE! Having been veritably layed out by these mushrooms like sheep to the slaughter seems like a big philosophical obstacle to overcome.

Ive never actually thought about any of this, never given it a moments thought.  But the things we take for granted are the biggest walls we must destroy.

I dont know who you are.  I dont know anything about you, I just know that my entire concept of love and what to seek in human companionship is you.

I suppose im not even writing this letter to %22AUGUST THE PERSON%22, who i knew back in oklahoma city many long years ago.  im typing this letter to %22August the concept who was born the day i met you, and remains forever young, forever stoic and smiling., which means im typing it ultimately to myself.
I think August the person however, will find this entertaining though, and read it for a few hearty laughs

Either that or she will be very creeped out, which, if you zoom out a little bit, is goddamned hillarious.

Ultimately the fact that i even looked you up at all is just me trying to come to grips with the concepts I have built, not to actually look YOU up, because truth be told, we are complete strangers.

Now that thats out of the way, How are you?

peace out universe, i need to let my brain cool down.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineabitavenger
3rd gear vtak
Male

Loc: east coast
Re: Whilst fully enlightened off of five grams: [Re: kablamo]
    #8628202 - 07/13/08 04:47 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

I read that while trying to think of myself undeerstanding in a trip state of mind. Very interesting read, definently inspired me to write alot during my next trip.

--------------------
Karma.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Whilst fully enlightened off of five grams: [Re: abitavenger]
    #8630685 - 07/13/08 07:02 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Thanks for posting this.  I love it.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom