Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

anyone trip on shrooms for the first time off what you grew?
    #8623443 - 07/11/08 08:45 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I noticed whenever I tried to find shrooms (which wasnt often) they werent around. I never even heard of people having them, if they did, i tried, but the guy wasnt available.

i read something my friend had about how to grow them. it was the PFTEK basically, but it was the last chapter of this weed growing book that was in the place he was renting before he got there.

so I went ahead and did it, hooked him up for the knowledge, and went and built a simple shroom lab.

So after ten months of growing them, thats the first time I had ever tried them.

I have never done any but my own, but I know I would never buy them from anyone simply because i can just make them when needed.

--------------------
This section of the signature line has been intentionally left blank.

we could all use a little more sunshine.

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: anyone trip on shrooms for the first time off what you grew? [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #8623498 - 07/11/08 09:03 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

also had grown 10 months before i tried them.

just seems easier to obtain shrooms by cultivation.

i dont know where I would pick them.

--------------------

:shrug: yeah, she's funny and somewhat interesting.  not a beauty queen, but not bad lookin.  i'd feel quite honored to fuck janine garofalo.
-tiny_rabid_birds

Offlineandresq45
Stranger
Male

Loc: Milwaukee, WI
Re: anyone trip on shrooms for the first time off what you grew? [Re: Cannabischarlie]
    #8623518 - 07/11/08 09:07 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Same story with me... all the stuff I've done I grew myself, I just don't trust mother fuckers.

InvisibleSophistic Radiance
Free sVs!
Female

Loc: Center of the Universe
Re: anyone trip on shrooms for the first time off what you grew? [Re: andresq45]
    #8623568 - 07/11/08 09:16 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I can only imagine how wonderful it would be to trip for the first time off of something you lovingly cultivated and grew yourself.

I've taken mushrooms about 50 times and only a couple times were they homegrown, by my bro. Though he was a novice and his yield was not very potent, my trips off his freshies were by far the cleanest and most euphoric. I distinctly recall exploring a wild three-dimensional maze sprung from Beethoven's 9th. A personal friend of his from cultivation class once provided me with a quarter, and while once again they were not the most potent shrooms, it was an absolutely blissful trip; one of those joyfully cosmic experiences of mystery. But most of my shroom trips have been stung at least somewhat by the awkward feeling that naturally stems from eating a bunch of weird dried crap I bought from a complete stranger, grown by a complete stranger. It is a psychological effect, but mushrooms amplify such psychological effects to the extreme.

I've got my own spore syringes now, and I'm pretty excited. I'm trying to figure out the best way to go about this and grow my own shrooms. I can't wait for the clean, personal trip I know they'll provide.

--------------------
Enlil said:
You really are the worst kind of person.

Edited by Tchan909 (07/11/08 09:43 PM)

InvisibleLayYouIn
Taurus
Male User Gallery

Loc: Organ
    #8623640 - 07/11/08 09:36 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Cannabischarlie said:
just seems easier to obtain shrooms by cultivation.

for me too.

my first trip were some ecuadors i grew myself.

i've only bought shrooms once and they were about the same as my own.

edit: did you mean, that someone else tripped for the first time off of shrooms i grew?

InvisibleFurrowedBrow
Free yourself from yourself
Male User Gallery

Re: anyone trip on shrooms for the first time off what you grew? [Re: LayYouIn]
    #8623662 - 07/11/08 09:44 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

my first dozen trips or so it was with unknown cubes.  I bought them off a trustworthy friend.  Good times, but not as satisfying as growing them yourself.

--------------------

Multidisciplinary Association for Psychedelic Studies - Become a member!

I prefer dangerous freedom to peaceful slavery.
~ Thomas Jefferson

Invisiblealphabeatu
Sire
Male

#8623685 - 07/11/08 09:51 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

my first was on pan cyans

after this guy boiled them we drank the juice and they looked like long worms all rolling around in the pot,then we had another cup and then whatever was white went a kind of strange blue and nature came alive cartoon like almost.
i loved it

--------------------

i need names and addresses of narc members

pm for details

OfflineCannabischarlie
Resident badass
 User Gallery

Re: anyone trip on shrooms for the first time off what you grew? [Re: LayYouIn]
    #8624504 - 07/12/08 07:31 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

no, i meant i did, but some other people did.

--------------------

-tiny_rabid_birds

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #8624518 - 07/12/08 07:37 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Yep!  I was totally new to the drug scene and didn't want the hassle of finding shrooms from someone I didn't know, so I just figured I should grow my own, and did...and the rest is history!

InvisibleBridgeburner
Not spiritual at all.
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: anyone trip on shrooms for the first time off what you grew? [Re: MOTH]
    #8624524 - 07/12/08 07:42 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i kind of hated eating my first grow... they were like my babies :cry:

--------------------

Invisiblealphabeatu
Sire
Male

Re: anyone trip on shrooms for the first time off what you grew? [Re: Bridgeburner]
    #8624529 - 07/12/08 07:44 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

oh yeah i didnt look for shrooms,they found me

--------------------

i need names and addresses of narc members

pm for details

Invisibletruffleupagus
Male User Gallery

Re: anyone trip on shrooms for the first time off what you grew? [Re: Sophistic Radiance]
    #8624540 - 07/12/08 07:56 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Tchan909 said:
I've got my own spore syringes now, and I'm pretty excited. I'm trying to figure out the best way to go about this and grow my own shrooms. I can't wait for the clean, personal trip I know they'll provide.

Same here.  I never really thought much about the psychological effect of eating a bunch of dried crap from someone else but that was a good way to put it.

Good to know I'm not the only one lagging behind the cultivation bandwagon a bit though.;)

Sometimes it's easy to get the illusion that everyone on here grows.

InvisiblezSDMF
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: lost in nothing Flag
    #8624606 - 07/12/08 08:44 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i live in the sticks of florida, right near gainesville.  for those of you familiar, outside of gainesville (and in much of the city) is one huge cowfield with winn dixies and chevrons littered about.  my first experiences (at least my first 20) were off of cubes usually picked by me.  to this date i've only observed mushrooms being grown from the PF tek, and i've aided in one outdoor bed.  never eaten shrooms from either though.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order