Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDesertWolf
My dials are pupilated!

Loc: Shangri-La
Wild ride on 1/2 oz shrooms
    #8622568 - 07/11/08 04:14 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Im new here and i figured i share my first experience on shrooms that happened a few years back.

I had been quite heavy in to LSD and other hallucinogenics but had never tried shrooms, Well Zen Festival a rave came around and i got tickets the event was 4 1/2 hours from where i lived.  My friends showed up and one of them brought shrooms, he gave me a 1/2 oz and i asked how many i should take and he told me take a few wait an hour and see where it takes you.

We leave to start the trip and i eat a few, 45 min goes by and im not feeling much of anything. So i eat a few more and wait another 45 min. Nothing! I was getting pissed off so i called my friend on the cell and told him nothing was happening. He told me he had been taking them and he was fucked up and told me to eat a few more.

So here i am casually munching on the shrooms in the back seat as were driving. Were about 30 min away from our destination and i had finished all the shrooms. We pull in to a rest stop to use the restrooms everything is fine its a nice calm sunny day. I open the car door and step out or the car and take about 5 steps and i start to feel really strange. I start walking down the path to the restrooms and the grass on both sides of me starts rolling as if it were waves at the beach, the trees look as if they are blowing in a 40mph wind. I knew at this point i was really fucked up.

Im telling my self remain calm, get to the bathroom and back to the car, so i hurry to the restrooms and everything is warping and moving, Im standing there staring at the brick wall taking a leak and the bricks look as if they are sliding in and out of their places. I head over to wash my hands and i turn on the water, i guess i was standing there a while watching it in the sink because this guy asked me what was so interesting in the sink.

I head back to the car and im having a bit of trouble walking back down the path because it is moving and shifting so much. When i get to the car i sit down and i close the car door. Click! All of a sudden everything is calm again, the trees are not moving the grass is still, nothing is warping out of shape. The only thing different was i had the giggles and everyone kept asking what was so funny.

We reach our destination and park. I think to myself that was an interesting trip i should have saved it until we got here. Little did i know that when i stepped out of the car again everything was going to get weird. I had one of the most amazing nights ever it was very very intense with all the music and lights, Often i would drift off to somewhere else only to return when a friend would tap me on the shoulder to talk to me. The hallucinations both visual and auditory were unreal.

Now i never take shrooms in the car and as interesting as that experience was and i weigh out my dose before hand. Im not sure why everything seemed normal in the car and went crazy when i got out. It was an experience i will never forget. I have only had one other experience that was that intense and it was on LSD but it was no where as interesting or fun as the shrooms

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRichie
Stranger
Re: Wild ride on 1/2 oz shrooms [Re: DesertWolf]
    #8623644 - 07/11/08 09:39 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

"i guess i was standing there a while watching it in the sink because this guy asked me what was so interesting in the sink."

haha that's awesome.  good story

Invisibleindica
Male User Gallery

Re: Wild ride on 1/2 oz shrooms [Re: DesertWolf]
    #8623948 - 07/11/08 11:33 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

what happened after the car ride? surely it could not have been just half an hour?

InvisibleRazzl3Frazzl3
Female

Re: Wild ride on 1/2 oz shrooms [Re: indica]
    #10833444 - 08/10/09 02:37 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

ahhh, sounds like goo dtimes. Reminds me of the time i wnet to Little Rock for a friends tennis tourney, im in NC btw. We had the bright idea to dro pacid, since we were with his mom (the typical reefer madness lady) and some lame guy that he knew from the HS tennis team. I was getting restless, so i voulunteered to drive, right as we started to enter the mountains. Next thing i know, im going up and down HUGE mountains, surrounded by a pack of 18 wheelers, just trying not to feel how fucked i was. the windshield was a sheet of visuals. 12 yrs later, i still think of that drive and wonder how i maintained..........

Offlinecube talk
Stranger

Re: Wild ride on 1/2 oz shrooms [Re: Razzl3Frazzl3]
    #10838510 - 08/11/09 09:37 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I start walking down the path to the restrooms and the grass on both sides of me starts rolling as if it were waves at the beach, the trees look as if they are blowing in a 40mph wind. I knew at this point i was really fucked up

ty so much for posting that, wow that really brought a feeling of euphoric memories to mind...

--------------------

OfflineWraistlingill
Student/Teacher of the Universe
 User Gallery

Re: Wild ride on 1/2 oz shrooms [Re: cube talk]
    #10839387 - 08/11/09 12:45 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I'd say maybe where you ate the first few shrooms and then waited 45 minutes to eat the next bunch might account for the 'coming in waves' delay, start stop thing ur talking about. I've had it happen to me many many many times. One time I was having a nice session with red or green geltab and I was riding in the backseat of a car. I was having a pretty good mind buzz, and a few little visuals going for awhile and then we made a pitstop. At the stop I stayed in the car and for what seemed liked an hour (tho only a few minutes) I started REALLY getting strong visuals. To this day I swear there were a dozen or UFO's hovering in the night sky above the car. With multi pastel colored search lights, dozens of them, circling searching the entire area I was in. Then the car started stretching out and the back seat was getting further and further away from the front seats until I can safely say was a good 10 or 15 feet stretch. But as soon as everyone got back in the car it all stopped.

One other possibility i've noticed is setting, surrounding and thought process has a lot do with what goings on goes on during a trip session. Maybe it was simply that your mind was more stimulated with an unfamiliar place and when you got back in the car it was familiar so your mind went back to a restful state of absorbtion. Or maybe it was something else entirely. Hope I didn't give you more answer than you asked for. Thank you so much for the great report though, was an absolute pleasure to read!

--------------------
You CAN handle the truth.

OfflineHarrison127
Harrison
Male User Gallery
Loc: USA
Re: Wild ride on 1/2 oz shrooms [Re: Wraistlingill]
    #10857073 - 08/14/09 12:30 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

that sounds awesome man

--------------------
I'm here to experience the psychedelic world the way it was meant to be.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom