Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRealmFantasy
Stranger
My Salvia trip, and a question!
    #8616161 - 07/10/08 04:41 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Hey everybody, first off, Im glad to be here. Now then, on to the topic.

I heard about Salvia, and having tried Shrooms one time a few years ago, I wanted to go buy some and try it. I went to the local smoke shop, bought a bong, and bought some 10x standardized Salvia extract.

Well, without thinking twice I loaded the bong, and hit it.

I held the smoke in my lungs for 20 seconds like I read about other people doing, and I let it out. Within seconds my vision started to blur and twist. I broke out into an extremely bad sweat, and I could not stop laughing. I was actually slobbering all over myself as well.

I was on the couch, and I remember thinking I was on a haunted house ride, like you see at fairs and such. The weird thing is I couldnt actually see anything other than extremely twisted and blurry objects, but in my mind I was in a car on a ride, and I was terrified because to my left I thought there was an evil being of some sort - again though, all I could see were blurs.

After about two minutes my vision started balancing out, and the first thing I said was Fuck!. I was hot, and my skin was real prickly, like somebody was poking me with pins and needles.

This trip was nothing like the ones people describe, so my question is what went wrong? have you guys had any miserable experiences like this? is the hot flash normal? what about the pins and needles feeling?

This was on 10x, and I havent tried it since, but lastnight I did order some 50x, it should get here in about a week..yeah, Im brave.

Any info/advice would rock guys, and thanks.

Realm.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: My Salvia trip, and a question! [Re: RealmFantasy]
    #8616205 - 07/10/08 05:26 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

prickling and heat are common
your experience is very usual

50x will not be better for you unless you want to smoke much less material for the same effect.

my guess is you have forgotten a lot of what happenned since you report that you were drooling - i.e. the immaterial state was engaged, and probably also the amnesiac state.

at the max it goes amnesiac. which is no recall at all, not fun.

see if you can experiment with smaller amounts to get into the visionary state which is less intense layering of moments than immaterial.

you may still get hot and prickly but it will be gorgeous rather than drooly.

to read about this go to http://www.sagewisdom.org/

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleInnominate
Male

#8616305 - 07/10/08 06:43 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Sounds like a normal salvia trip to me. The higher extract are more intense and last longer (obviously), and I prefer them over the lower extracts.

When I hit a bowl of 40x I laugh and drool uncontrollably, and I get stuck in some crazy ass thought loop. Intense shit.

Offlinecheech
third eyeenhanced entity

Re: My Salvia trip, and a question! [Re: Innominate]
    #8616363 - 07/10/08 07:12 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

did you just load that bowl? or did you weigh it out? i can't understand why some people just load up a full bowl with 40x extract or even higher without knowing their dosage. for me 0.025 grams of 20x extract are enough for beeing taken. to me this seems just like a waste of some nice extract. you need to try and find out your personal dosage at which you are taken. start very low.. if youre using 40x try 0.0125 grams. that should be enough. if its not try doubling the dose. i'm still tryin to figure out the dosage of 20x extract which will only get me laughing. it seems its something even lower than my scale is made to measure. i need to smoke plain leaf for a good laugh.

OfflineRealmFantasy
Stranger
Re: My Salvia trip, and a question! [Re: cheech]
    #8616499 - 07/10/08 08:15 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I just used a tiny little pinch of extract in my bong, but my loader is wide, so I had to block the hole with a dry Salvia leaf, so the extract didn't just fall through into the water.

About how many trips can you get from 1 gram extract? just..in general?

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#8616541 - 07/10/08 08:33 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

depending on person and technique of smoking and desired intensity
a gram of 10x is from five to fifty smoked doses (50 for me, I like to remember what happenned and to see the rich layers)

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleInnominate
Male

Re: My Salvia trip, and a question! [Re: cheech]
    #8616677 - 07/10/08 09:16 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

cheech said:
did you just load that bowl? or did you weigh it out? i can't understand why some people just load up a full bowl with 40x extract or even higher without knowing their dosage. for me 0.025 grams of 20x extract are enough for beeing taken. to me this seems just like a waste of some nice extract. you need to try and find out your personal dosage at which you are taken. start very low.. if youre using 40x try 0.0125 grams. that should be enough. if its not try doubling the dose. i'm still tryin to figure out the dosage of 20x extract which will only get me laughing. it seems its something even lower than my scale is made to measure. i need to smoke plain leaf for a good laugh.

Sound like you assume too much.

No, I don't weigh anything out.

Take the end of a pen, the ones with the metal screw off tips, and load that, you only need a little. That's one trip. Done.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order