Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMike0202
Stranger
My first shroom trip.
    #8610962 - 07/09/08 12:49 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Let me start off by saying hi.  I am new to these forums, this being my first post.  This will probably be a long post, but I feel that my experience cant really be summed up, and the background info helps. 

I have been wanting to experiment with mushrooms for a while, getting tired of pot, and my friend and I finally mustered up the courage to actually get some.

Getting the mushrooms was an experience in itself :P.  Calling 5 of our normal suppliers of pot we found one who would get us a half ounce of those wonderful mushrooms.  24 hours and 85 bucks later we had a zip lock bag of mushrooms.

We planned on tripping in my house, but being the fourth of July my house wasnt the greatest of places, seeing as I havent moved out yet (Im 18, just graduated high school a month ago).  So, we decided to trip at the school yard.

This school yard has been our sanctuary since we were little.  We would go into this one section that was off limits, hang out, and do other kid things.  Then we went on to blowing things up there, until we eventually started claiming it as our... pot den of sorts I guess.  Being comfortable there we decided it would be fine.  We packed a backpack consisting of: an ipod radio, AriZona Green Tea, Orangina, and of course, our shrooms.  When we got to the spot we took out our drinks and started to eat.  They tasted bad, but, not terrible.  I guess you get used to it, because by the end I was eating 5 or 6 at a time.

Waiting for the trip to set in, we decided to take out the radio.  We turned it on and the music was skipping.  We figured out that it was running out of battery.  We put it away, and Im glad we did.  The only music we had was from a phone, but we only listened for a little while.  Sitting there, still not tripping, we walked over to the baseball field.  We sat on the bleachers and it started to rain a little.  The rain died down and we saw some people headed our way, little kids with their fathers.  Turns out there was a baseball practice that day.  We went back to our spot, didnt bother them, they didnt bother us.

The trip started to set in when we went back to our spot.  I noticed that the grass was breathing.  When I looked carefully I noticed that it was swaying in the wind, the trees were all so alive... Everything was alive.  In the first 30 minutes of the trip I was laughing a lot.  After that I stopped the laughing and just looked at everything in different ways.  I felt as if my mind was taking in things that are really there but our sober brains dont comprehend.

My first thought during my trip was about what in our lives is real, and what isnt.  I came to the conclusion that the only things that were really real were being little, and nature.  Everything else was made up.  Money, its just paper that we hand to each other.  School, its just a series of tests and information that is force fed to you for too many years of your life.

During the trip I was under the impression that the trees were able to hear everything I said.  When our other friend arrived I was talking to him about the trees.  I was whispering because we were talking about how one of the trees looked funny.  I kept warning him not to talk too loud or else it would hear him.  I didnt want them hearing it because, well, trees are big, really big.  We also noticed how the one next to it %22being a good buddy%22 as was stated because he was helping to cover the funny looking one up to make it less obvious.

At this time I believe my other shrooming friend was lying on the grass, looking at a stick.  He told me afterwards that there was something about it that he couldnt comprehend.  An aura of some sorts around it.  He was pretty fascinated with it, and the light coming through the trees.

I became good friends with one of the trees.  I noticed a face, not human, but resembling a chimp.  I sat beneath it for a good amount of time, Im not sure how long now, but, a good chunk of the trip.

I looked back at the baseball game and thought up some ideas about it.  I noticed that they were having fun.  When you watch baseball on TV it doesnt look like they enjoy it, they are all so regimented and told what to do and when and how.  But these kids were standing close to where they had to be, fooling around... having fun.  Then I noticed the dads.  Some dads get way to worked up over a little league game.  There were two yelling at each other whether a kid was safe or out.  The kids didnt care though, they just wanted to play.

A lady came in through a gate into the school yard.  I watched her walk, and start to talk to the people on the bleachers watching the game.  I couldnt help but wonder, does she know them?, is she a people person?, is she asking for something?.  Such a small thing, striking up so many thoughts.

The people eventually left, and we rode our trip out.

Overall, shrooming was amazing.  I didnt care that we were outside, I actually loved it.  It was such an intense feeling.  Explaining it is hard.

This was definitely an experience that I will remember, and plan on shrooming again next month, maybe dropping acid if it is anything like shrooming. 

I left things out that I forgot, my browser crashed halfway into this, and its really late now here.  Im done writing, but I felt the desire to post this on here.

Thanks for reading. :smile:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJDB
just another mycologist
 User Gallery

Re: My first shroom trip. [Re: Mike0202]
    #8611234 - 07/09/08 02:18 AM (15 years, 8 months ago)

nice report, I'm glad you had a great time your first trip =] and welcome to the forum.

--------------------
"The world which we perceive is a tiny fraction of the world which we can perceive"

InvisibleTTT
Cultivate the inside
 User Gallery

Re: My first shroom trip. [Re: JDB]
    #8617382 - 07/10/08 12:53 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

Welcome to the forums! Thanks for taking the time to post a report. :smile:

Glad you had a good first time. Hope I can get my hands on some mushrooms soon. :mushroom2:

Offlinesm0keybear
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: My first shroom trip. [Re: TTT]
    #8663176 - 07/21/08 12:59 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

"At this time I believe my other shrooming friend was lying on the grass, looking at a stick."

hahaha
that would be me

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order