Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinematheson720
Stranger
Male

Loc: Scotsburn
empty void
    #8600454 - 07/06/08 11:24 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, so this is basically my first real post on the shroomery, hello. ive recently moved to whistler bc from a small town in nova scotia and am currently staying at a hostel until i find a place to live full time, this is my first time away from home other than local vacations with my family back east.

i got some bud the second day i was here (amazing stuff), yesterday i was looking for someone with a pipe cuz the weed is soo sticky and hard to finger bust i didnt want to take the time to find a spot and roll a jay. anyway i found this guy, he just hitchhiked here from the nwt a few days ago and is living in a tent outside of town, pretty sweet eh?

as were rockin a few bowls he mentioned that he bought some salvia in vancouver and was tellin me about his trip the night before, sounded intense. i asked him if he would sell me a bit and was down since he had no money or weed i got like 4 bowls pf his 20x for 10 bucks and a few buds.

we parted our ways after the sesh and i caught the bus back to the hostel where i ate and had a j or 2, it was about 10:30 and i was pretty bored/croakin for another toke so i made a shitty can pipe and went to the stairs where ive been toking up while i was here, i had a bowl and was chillin enjoying the night and i decided that i was gonna smoke a bowl of salvia (why not eh?)

i have smoked salvia once before back home but only felt mild effects, and was eager to experience a full  trip. i loaded my can and held the bowl for probably 10 or 15 min  unsure on whether to do it or not,

after some time i killed the bowl and held it, i remember setting my lighter and pipe down beside me, i dont remember exhaling, the next thing i know im in a void of nothingness, everything is white and i feel trapped, i feel like my mind is running through this emptiness but my body was anchored to some micro point in this void and i can feel that that point is my last connection with reality and that if i let go of it my body will die and ill be stuck in this void forever.

so i try and bring my self back to the world and as im doing this i can see slabs of reality coming together from the whiteness and forming my body and its surroundings in layers from my feet up, it was a struggle the whole way.

when my body was formed half way up my face i regained control of it and could stand up holding onto the railing of the stairs, the top of my head (my brain i presume) was having trouble forming or was just taking longer and i could feel the slabs of my head reform into its normal physical self. when my body was complete i started walking up the stairs trying to figure out what had just happend when i remeber that i had just smoked a drug but i had trouble thinking of the name of the drug and it wouldnt come to me even though i knew it was salvia i couldnt conjure the name,

i was still pretty messed up at this point some of my surroundings and the darkness around me was still coming together and when i walked on the gravel at the top of the stairs i could see large cracks healing in the ground in curved lines where the earth had been sucked into this void in slabs with me, i paced around the little parking lot tripping pretty hard just trying to stay calm and wait it out. when the visuals calmed somewhat and i felt steady on my feet i made my way back down the stairs to the hostel to get my can and lighter that i had left on the steps, i couldnt find it and was kinda worried about that because i knew it should have been there  when i realized that the lighter had somehow made its way into my pocket and i had crushed the can and put it in my back pocket.

i then went to the hostel to lay in my bunk where i had a crazy CEV of  looking through a tunnel and seeing aliens in robes worshiping a red orb, it was very cool. that pretty much sums up the trip after that i just layed in my bunk considering what had just happened till i fell asleep, another thing i would mention is that throughout the whole thing even in the void of nothingness i could feel a presence with me trying to communicate with me but it was vague an i was unsure of it.

this has been the most intense psychedelic experience i have ever experienced, it levels any mushroom or acid trip ive had because i have never left my body for so long, or had so little control over what was happening. im not completely sure of what to make of the whole thing,

i would appreciate your feedback and comments, thank you
-Isaac

Edited by matheson720 (07/07/08 09:36 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinematheson720
Stranger
Male

Re: empty void *DELETED* [Re: matheson720]
    #8602663 - 07/06/08 11:22 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

Post deleted by matheson720<p>Reason for deletion: sorry

Edited by matheson720 (07/07/08 09:38 PM)

Offlineshadowed
Nestled in theback of yourmind
Male

Loc: the SW
Re: empty void [Re: matheson720]
    #8603168 - 07/07/08 05:10 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

You would have more luck if you used paragraphs instead of a huge block of text.  This is sort of optically offending, it actually hurts my eyes to try and read it.

But I did read it.  That feeling nothingness in the void seems to pretty well describe it :psychsplit:

--------------------
Life is just a flashback...

I may have gone a bit too far, I fear
Will I get out of it this time?
What was I thinking, taking this leap
I thought I knew where we would go
If only I knew, I had no idea.

OfflineChronicss
Stranger
Male

Loc: central cali
Re: empty void [Re: shadowed]
    #8603183 - 07/07/08 05:21 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

If you would just hit enter after ever 3 or 4 sentences it would help more people read that.  They don't have to be separated into thoughts or anything, its just with a wall of text like that it's easy for the eyes to get lost.. :tongue2:

Also please remove that second post space, people aren't just trying to be assholes we really cant read that, you just need to seperate it into paragraphs for us.

Edited by Chronicss (07/07/08 05:28 AM)

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: empty void [Re: Chronicss]
    #8603275 - 07/07/08 06:59 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

I kind of get it
the block of text illustrates how the experience is so compressed
even the thoughts were not so articulate at the time so that the block of text (which is very hard to read)
illustrates an effort to express the solidity of the experience which is impossible to articulate
and the sense of confinement that was experienced along with the time dilation.

what you experienced is immateriality, or level 5 on the salvia scale (check http://www.sagewisdom.org )

dosing with salvia is not easy to control.

I reccommend that next time you start with 1/2 the amount you used, and increment up from there.

there are interesting states of mind that you can achieve which are less intensely layered or modified and certainly more enjoyable.

panic is usual with level 5, and going to level 5 several times (even once for some) colors the whole salvia thing for people such that they don't wan t to try it again.

with a more moderate approach this can be a real treat, and one that you can do often.

I can practically say that you cannot fight panic.
you can however acclimate gradually to the immaterial state and panic less.

it can take a long time to acclimate to this shift, and panic may never actually be "defeated" as it is a natural human response to a sense of "danger" "unfamiliarity" and "loss of body"

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

Invisiblemaggotz

#8603342 - 07/07/08 07:51 AM (15 years, 9 months ago)

i tried to read it but i couldn't finish, use paragraphs next time. but my guess is that salvia blew you away. yes, it does that to me every time. :smile:

Offlinematheson720
Stranger
Male

Re: empty void [Re: maggotz]
    #8606122 - 07/07/08 09:43 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

thank you for the advice, salvia and post related, ill know for next time

OfflineChronicss
Stranger
Male

Loc: central cali
    #8606217 - 07/07/08 10:03 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

crazy trip, I've never done anywhere near enough salvia to experience a trip like that but I do find the experience to be very unique.  Not really a fan of it though but an experience is an experience.  Salvia reminds me of dmt in that its so intense yet short. In my experience dmt is crazier though.  I didn't really know salvia could be as intense as your experience...  I have some salvia but I'm not feeling like tripping on it anytime soon, really weirds me out.

Invisiblemaggotz

#8606395 - 07/07/08 10:43 PM (15 years, 9 months ago)

ok, so i read it now. sounds pretty intense but next time try to lay in your bed or something and try not to move. close your eyes and just let yourself go. :cool:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale